Green Man Gaming 1P Sale

Reubend

CAG Veteran
Green Man Gaming is selling Uplink, Darwinia, World of Goo, NecroVision: Lost Company, and High School Dreams for £0.01. I have never used this store before, but it looks unique in that you can "trade in" digital games.

They won't accept my Visa gift card (which has credit in USD), and they don't support PayPal. It says I should see all prices in USD, but they all show up in Pounds. Site seems completely broken to me, but I really want to get Necrovision:LC and Darwinia for whatever £0.01 is in USD ($0.02 ?).

• Hi there,
    I'm sorry to report that we do have known issues with the payment system, especially for USA orders. Our technical team is currently in the process of rectifying this. We hope to have this issue fixed in the next few days.

In addition to this, we will be making some changes based on customer feedback. Our website will display prices in a number of currencies (although you will be charged in GBP).
    We will also intergrate other payment methods such as paypal.
    We hope to have these features available to you very soon.
    Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
    Kind regards,
    Charlene
May-11 2010 10:00.

Cool. Hopefully it will be fixed before they stop running the deal. I didn't like the first Necromancer, but for 2 cents I would try out the new one.

bread's done
Back