Green Temporary Hair Dye

HotTopic at the mall more than likely has this. Also, it's Halloween season so Target more than likely has it as well. Have fun!

[quote name='Gregory Kimball']May I be so curious as to ask why you are inquiring about green temporary hair dye?[/QUOTE]

He's 15 and angsty?

get some dark blue and mix it with bright green

makes a really weird color
but if ur hair isnt really blonde that bright green IS dark green (used alot of dye before i got a job)

[quote name='Gregory Kimball']May I be so curious as to ask why you are inquiring about green temporary hair dye?[/QUOTE]

hes an emo kid.

I have seen at Ulta they sell some green hair gell, its by ICE, kinda expensive, but I use the regular ICE gel and it works great.

Check out beauty supply places, like Sally's Beauty Supply, if there are any around you. That's were I used to get hair dye when I did that sort of thing. Places like that usually tend to have a pretty good selection, and you won't be feeding the beast that is Hot Topic. Leave that for the kiddies that think punk rock is all about hair color and jumping up and down alot. The ICE colored stuff is just colored hair gel isn't it? Meh.

ICE is a great way to do it! Wonderul shade of green. But if you are looking to save $ I strongly reccomend avoiding any temporary hair color that comes in an aroesol (sp) can! I made that mistake a few years ago. It was a good shade of blue, but after about 7 hours all my hair turned white and I couldn't get teh white out for a few days.

[quote name='mcwilliams132']Just get some kool-aide cheap and easy to do.[/QUOTE]
I agree with the kool-aide... it makes your hair smell sooo nice... just wash it out before you go to sleep or your pillow will be some crazy colors... but it dosn't quite wash out completely every time... sooo just be aware... lol
If you're looking to buy... I will usually break down and go to hot topic... but www.angryyoungandpoor.com is good for it too... losta variety... oh and manic panic is only good if you're wanting it to wash out within a week... lol special effects is good for the long haul most times...

[quote name='Kayden']Temporary? Pussy.[/QUOTE]
lol.

I'd also like to state that every hair dye is temporary, you can change it back...

bread's done
Back