Green Trading: Green for Green on 360elite4free

Kauza

CAGiversary!
Okay, so what I'm looking to do here is simply set up a place to trade a green on one site for a green on another. I'm not much for waiting in line for months on congas and then having nothing happen, so this will be a good alternative. I do have to put down some rules, just to avoid getting scammed. If you are here to scam, please leave this thread now.
[rules]
First, I will only do sites that have been proven to be trustworthy. If you don't know if your site falls under that category (usually if it has been posted here it is trustworthy) then you can check at www.anything4free.com. I just don't want anything that's going to try to take my money. If you're unsure about your site, we can talk about it.

Second, I have to request that you go green for me before I take any action unless you have over 100 posts here. I know this seems slightly unfair since I don't have anywhere near 100 posts here, but I have to do this in order to not get scammed. Truth is, if it's discovered that I'm trying to scam then this thread gets closed and I disappear. The same can't be said of any users that scam me, especially ones that have just registered with the site. The best I can do is say "I'm not a scammer."

Third, I will do my very best to go green for you within 24 hours of our agreement to trade. I will NOT complete an offer unless we have an agreement in this thread or over PM. In the case that a green is delayed, I will contact you within 3 days to explain the situation. I will NEVER leave you wondering what happened or what I'm doing.
[/rules]

Alright, with all of that said, here is the reference link for the site I need done. Below is a list of sites of which I am already a member and therefore cannot help you with. Please post any questions in this thread.

Referral link:
http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=3909071
Please do not sign up until you have contacted me and we have agreed to a trade! (Unless you don't expect anything in return and you're just signing up to be nice, in which case I will owe you one)

Sites I have already done:
yourfree360games.com
yourfreeiphone.com
prizerebel.com
winzy.com
endlessnocturne.com
yourps34free.com
yourfreeflatscreen
cashchute
80.macrobucks

(Unless you don't expect anything in return and you're just signing up to be nice, in which case I will owe you one)

lol, Just thought that was funny, "don't expect anything", and "i will owe you one" :applause:

Been a while. Looks like it's time for a bump! I'm getting close to the referrals I need. Help out people!

bread's done
Back