Green Zone + Inglorious Basterds BRs $19 AC @ Target

BingoBrown

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Green Zone and Inglorious Basterds Special Edition Blu-rays are both $12 on sale at Target this week. On the Green Zone Blu-ray, there is a coupon for $5 off when you buy either The Wolfman or Inglorious Basterds on Blu-ray. So...

Green Zone Blu-ray - $12 +
Inglorious Basterds Special Edition Blu-ray - $12
= $24 - $5 Green Zone Coupon
= $19

FYI, there are several other BRs on sale at Target this week. The only other notable one is The Last of the Mohicans Director's CUt.

[quote name='rhenzhen']Where did you get the $5 dollars coupon? I have the Target ads and there was no coupon in there.[/QUOTE]

The coupon is a sticker on the Green Zone Blu-ray case.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Oh that's a pretty cool deal. Thanks OP. How was Green Zone?[/QUOTE]

I would say rent it. There is no reason to own Green Zone. It is pretty boring with very little action.

[quote name='bobo2k4']I would say rent it. There is no reason to own Green Zone. It is pretty boring with very little action.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Green Zone wasn't memorable at all. It tried to be an "intelligent" type of movie but just failed in that respect.

[quote name='trunks982']but dont they usually have those blurays in the plastic cases. that way u cant get the coupon.[/QUOTE]

They take the Blu-ray out of the case when you buy it. I just asked at that point for the cashier to take the coupon off and use it. It's not difficult.

Went to Target and there was no coupon on Green Zone. Picked it and IB anyways, figure $12 each is pretty decent. Might take Green Zone back.

[quote name='hiamiyumi']I think the coupon already expired .[/QUOTE]

That's possible. I never got to look at the details of the coupon, since the cashier peeled it off the case and scanned it. But chances are good that if my cashier didn't notice the expiration date, yours won't either.

hmm... just picked green zone up at target also bought step up 3d with the $10 coupon...

cashier used the $5 off coupon without any other purchase... YMMV

[quote name='ssjmichael']Agreed. Green Zone wasn't memorable at all. It tried to be an "intelligent" type of movie but just failed in that respect.[/QUOTE]

That's funny because i thought it was very intelligent and thought provoking. It shows how the soldiers are just pawns of our government and even if they believe something to be wrong there's not much that can be done about it.

bread's done
Back