GreenmanGaming | Necrovision FREE with voucher code. Also -70% off Spring Sale

Pheace

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
Greenmangaming is having a promo.
Necrovision: Lost Company for free with the voucher: GMGY1-PROMO-TREAT

Even if you don't like it it gives 50 cents trade-in for any future purchases xD

Coincidentally they also have a 'Spring Sale' going on
The sale has -70% off for these titles:

A.I.M 1 and 2
Airborne Troops
Alpha Black Zero
Battlestations: Midway
Beat Hazard
Black Eagle
Cid the Dummy
Commando's series
Cryostasis
Darwinia
Death Track Resurrection
Defcon: Everybody Dies
Deus Ex: Invisible War
East Side Story
Faces of War
Grand Ages: Rome
High School Dreams
Hitman: Blood Money
Hitman: Codename 47
Imperium: Romanum Gold Edition
Jewel Quest Mysteries
Jewel Quest Solitaire 1
King's Bounty: The Legend
Knights of the Temple 2
Men of War: Red Tide
Mount and Blade: Warband
Ninja Blade
Patrician 3
RC Cars
Reign: Conflict of Nations
Streets of Moscow
Swashbucklers: Blue vs Grey
The Void
Thief: Deadly Shadows
Tomb Raider: Anniversary/Legend/Underworld
Trine
Tropico 3
Uplink
World of Goo

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much. :) Looks awful, but not TOO awful!

Might also be worth dropping a few bucks into GMG's bargain bucket to pick up Darwinia, Uplink and King's Bounty (less than $2 each).

[quote name='PenguinJim']Thank you very much. :) Looks awful, but not TOO awful!

Might also be worth dropping a few bucks into GMG's bargain bucket to pick up Darwinia, Uplink and King's Bounty (less than $2 each).[/QUOTE]

Although I own all 3 I have to sadly admit i only spent time in King's Bounty so far, but yes, that's a great game :)

Edit: put the Spring sale in the OP as well for those interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, sadly that doesn't work with all the M&B games. Sometimes it's hard to tell whether a key registers or not. Although if it has trade-in, probably not xD

[quote name='Zenphic']I'm thinking of grabbing King's Bounty: The Legend. I loved HoMM3 back in the days.[/QUOTE]

Not sure how well they compare, although they obviously play in a similar fashion. All I know is King's Bounty was pretty damn tough every now and then xD

Didn't play it that far yet, but definitely liked it :)

I still haven't gotten an email to verify my account so I can download the game. Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks OP, second free game I got from them. Unfortunately NOD32 was giving me threat detections on the client upgrader and it was a bitch clicking through it all -.-

Hmm.. I'm so tempted by Thief : Deadly Shadows. Had it for the OG Xbox but wasn't that impressed. Anyone played the PC version?

I miss Garrett, moss arrows FTW...

I swear with the possibility of Thief 4, a new Carmageddon, and (for sure) a new SSX, e3 is gonna fuck my heart up...

[quote name='RawrrSlayer']Thanks OP :D
Another free game from GMG :3[/QUOTE]

Yeah, also managed to get the Reign: Conflict of Nations a while ago. I was kind of surprised they were already handing that one out for free. It was apparently not that good but still 'relatively' new at least and pretty high price in some places. But yay! :D

...I'm going to stab you, Darker. I can't believe you seriously revive a year old topic to post that. It has its own thread, damnit! >_

I will readily admit I went and tried this code without looking at the date hoping to get that extra .50 in credit. Then I saw they didn't even have the original NV and then realized what happened.

Hell that confused me, somehow I posted the damn near same thing about hoping for the new thief at e3 a few days ago in the steam thread that I did in this thread a year ago, at least my carmageddon wish is coming true, lol.....

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I will readily admit I went and tried this code without looking at the date hoping to get that extra .50 in credit. Then I saw they didn't even have the original NV and then realized what happened.[/QUOTE]
+1. I did the EXACT same thing lol.

Just be glad it was Necrovision in the title, not ARMA II (which was free around the same time IIRC), with all the Dayz mod talk, that wouldn't of ended well....

bread's done
Back