Greetings All

Squall41269

CAGiversary!
Long time viewer; first time signer-upper. I've been viewing the site/forum for a while, so I thought I'd finally register and introduce myself.

I live in Southern California where I am working on obtain a degree in Cinema and Television with an option for Film production; ultimately wanting to be a film/TV show editor. Currently, i work as care giver for disabled children and a full time student at the local community college. I am a HUGE fan of the Anaheim Ducks. Been a Fan since '97

I've been a gamer since the 80s (Yes, I still have my Atari 2600) and currently my systems owned include: NES, SNES,Genesis, Gamecube, Xbox 360, Ps2 (My PS3 broke not too long ago :( )

Favorite Games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VIII, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete (and it's sequel: Lunar: Eternal Blue Complete), Silent Hill 2, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City; The Mega Man series; and several more.

Favorite Game i'd like to destroy if i could get a hold of a copy: Shaq Fu

Music wise i can listen to almost anything except for Country

Favorite Tv shows are The Amazing Race, The Simpsons, Married With Children, Sanford and Son, Martin, and several more

Favorite Movies are Friday, The Bourne Series, American Beauty, Disorderlies, Shawshank Redemption and several more

Well; that's all for my brief intro, if there's anything you want to know, ask or contact me. Take care :)

Welcome. I am looking forward to you joining the Off Topic Topic.

Oh, and do you wear boxers or briefs? I ask because I care. I really care.

Welcome fellow West Coaster! Amazing Race is good, Shawshank...cant argue with that, No Country?!?!.....I'll forgive you :razz:. GAME ON!!!!!!

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Fixed.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. :D

Also, The Shawshank Redemption is one of the greatest movies ever. We've definitely got a quality CAG here.

[quote name='Squall41269']

Favorite Game i'd like to destroy if i could get a hold of a copy: Shaq Fu

[/QUOTE]

Wait until you say the f word around here.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

And welcome!

sawp broseph. welcome to this fine forum.

i'm the self proclaimed RESIDENT GUCCI BALLA, so if you need any advice in purchasing gucci shoes i am glad to be of service.

bread's done
Back