Greetings from Iraq

CTLesq

CAGiversary!
Hope everyone is doing well. Things here are fine. The food is good and I have been quasi-permanentely assigned to where I will be for the duration.

So if I get a chance I will post some pictures but I am not sure how much access to this site I will have.

CTL

hopefully bush will realize his mistake and get you out of there

oh wait, sorry, that won't happen. Good luck out there man, make it back.

I don't approve of the war, but that doesn't mean that I don't respect the soldiers over there cleaning up the mess that we've wrought. Not that I need to tell you this, but you should be proud of yourself for doing what most of us are not, cannot, or will not do.

Make it home alive, man.

You are a hero. Anyone who is doing what you are doing to protect our country (and my little girl) from terrorists has truely earned the title of hero.

Thanks!

I have a lot of respect for the soldiers out there. I hope you and your friends make it back. Keep us notified as to whats going on there.

Good luck out there CTL. Let all the troops know that regardless of whether they supported the war there or not, 99.999 percent of Americans are rooting for them.

Thank you sir for put your life on the line so all of us can feel more secure over here on our soil. Just make it back alive soldier and it'll be worth your effort.

Damn Terrorists!!!!!!

Hats off to you, CT. Best of luck, and come home safe. Let the troops know that we're all rooting for you guys over here. God bless.

Sorry to hear you're out there...

Many thanks though for sticking your neck out for us and doing your duty...Hope you make it home safely.

I'm thankful everyday that there are people like you that volunteered to serve your country.
You and your brothers and sisters in the armed forces are the main reason we are the #1 military in the world.

Be safe and have the BEST possible HOLIDAY SEASON.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

[quote name='Inmate #10943']I'm thankful everyday that there are people like you that volunteered to serve your country.
You and your brothers and sisters in the armed forces are the main reason we are the #1 military in the world.

Be safe and have the BEST possible HOLIDAY SEASON.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH ![/quote]

Ditto, we're lucky to have people like yourself.

Sorry you're out there because bush is a braindead moron. I actually know what is really going on there and know that the news doesnt show how horrible it is over there for the soldiers and people that live there.

Stay Safe.

M3h, just because you are in the Air Force doesn't make you any less of a cock.

But I respect all the people you work with, and who are bravely serving the country.

bread's done
Back