Greetings from Japan!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Just ckecking in to say that the wedding was great and I am about to eat some okonomiaki with my wife and her mother and grandmother.
Maybe I will get some pics up later.
Sayonara!

domi arigato mr roboto you mean? ;)

glad to see everything's going well cheapy! check back with us soon and enjoy ye's honeymoon :)

Cheapy! Mr. Defender was mean to us. He made someone a nOOb forever. It was horrible.

I saw those DOA pillows in EGM. I laughed when I read it.

you have comitted a sin....thau shall never talk about da cheap one in that manner.....oooooo defender...

you shall be raped by monkeys for your evil doings

[quote name='Conrad21']I just don't know when to quit.[/quote]

I see. Cheapy is off having the time of his life in Japan, thus affording you the oppurtunity to come back and remind everyone of how much you love Morgan Webb! Well good for you man! I mean, how is Cheapy supposed to compete with THAT?!? I mean, all he has is a loving wife and the blessings of thousands of CAGs for a happy, fruitful marriage. That's nothing compared to the ability to post meaningless, racist offal followed bya pic of, is that, yes, yes it's MORGAN WEBB!!! HOLY CHRIST!!! I MEAN, MORGAN WEBB!!! y'know, one of those 'celebrity' types, the kind normal people never have the chance of meeting, let alone, copulating with?

:wave: Everybody wave bye-bye! Bye-bye MorganWebblo... erm, Conrad!

[quote name='Conrad21']Defender's an ulgy ****** and shoud be hung.[/quote]

I don't do this often, but for the former MWL...

Hey "Conrad", why don't you pay a visit to Green Bay and start shouting the hate in front of me? I'll beat your ass like you own me money. Think you've riled me and have won? Nah. I'm calm as ever, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't beat your ass for saying that here. My guess is you're just a little pissed for getting banned for using that language in the first place.

Also, do I realize I'm using violence to try and stop the hate? You bet, again...for MWL I make execptions.

Back on topic...

Congrats Cheap One! Have a blast in Japan, I too hope to visit one day. You better have pictures when you get back. Pictures and really cool imports!

You are lucky mods don't have the ability to Ban people Conrad (a.k.a. morganwebdingleberry). No matter. I still can get your IP address. :twisted:

[quote name='daphatty']You are lucky mods don't have the ability to Ban people Conrad (a.k.a. morganwebdingleberry). No matter. I still can get your IP address. :twisted:[/quote]

Do it man, DO IT! And abuse the power and post it on these boards. Let the ones who know what to do with it go nuts on his racist, Defender-hating ass.

Abuse my power? And then get chastized for it by the community? Not gonna happen.

I did forward the info to "King" Defender though. I will let him deal with it. I'm sure his wrath is greater than mine can be.

[quote name='ZForce915']go nuts on his racist, Defender-hating ass.[/quote]

Hey, I'll be frank with you, I dont really like Defender either. But I would never say what whats-his-crap said about him. And oh yeah, Morgan Webb is an ugly fucker.

Congrats Cheapy, hope all is well, and I hope your having fun, at night, in the bed :wink:

mods can you remove that picture?

mwl, you really need a life, its not healthy for someone to have a rivalry with a website ^^

[quote name='daphatty']You are lucky mods don't have the ability to Ban people Conrad (a.k.a. morganwebdingleberry). No matter. I still can get your IP address. :twisted:[/quote]

I can understand not having the ability to ban people, but you are not helpless. You should've deleted the posts by MWL that were out of line.

Now now, MWL, what would Morgan say if she saw her number 1 geek stalker, oopsie, I mean "fan", talking like that and posting racist pictures like that on the internet. There's no need for that. You have a problem with Defender or Cheapy, be a man and say those things to their faces, I'm sure many people on here would be willing to donate money towards a bus ticket out to NY so you can talk shit to their faces and get the apporpiate responses from them.

[quote name='jmon22'][quote name='daphatty']You are lucky mods don't have the ability to Ban people Conrad (a.k.a. morganwebdingleberry). No matter. I still can get your IP address. :twisted:[/quote]

I can understand not having the ability to ban people, but you are not helpless. You should've deleted the posts by MWL that were out of line.[/quote]

thank you ^^

i dont care that hes a jerk, but the racism bothers me alot

lol...is it really that serious....im not on morgan webb lovers side at all...but i find it humorous....whos really hurting anybody here? if ppl are offended over words, you need to spend a little more time out of church and into the real world

[quote name='Renzokuken']I dont even kno why he was banned in the first place.[/quote]

For the same reasons that were shown in this post, racist remarks, things of that sort.

bread's done
Back