Grip it/ other analog stick covers

I got some free in one of my gogamer orders, and I like them. I haven't put them on my main console controller, but I used it on my PC controller while playing Silent Hill 2 for about three hours, and they were nice. If you have trouble keeping a grip on your sticks, I'd recommend them.

I love mine. They're better than Geltabz (which are good, too). If you use a silicone skin, just be forewarned that you'll need to trim the skin around the sticks so the rubber doesn't rub against each other. (It's like a bris for your 360)

Also: Amazon sells Grip-its for $4.99 and eligible for FSSS.

Hate them. I got some from a GoGamer order and although they work, they make the Analog sticks too bulky. After a while, I would get used to it, but you really don't need them unless you are trying to become a pro or something.

[quote name='DarkRider23']Hate them. I got some from a GoGamer order and although they work, they make the Analog sticks too bulky. After a while, I would get used to it, but you really don't need them unless you are trying to become a pro or something.[/QUOTE]

Would you be interested in selling them?

bread's done
Back