Group lowball IS OVER! THANKS EVERYONE! Tentative totals in OP.

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']
3ds.gif
47.) Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars (A) - $14
ds.gif
54a.) Game & Watch Collection (S) - $5
ps2.gif
82.) Ar Tonelico II: Melody of MetaFalica Premium Edition (A-) - $20
ps2.gif
98.) Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga (B) - $10[/QUOTE]

54a.) Game & Watch Collection (S) - $10 mb7241

Its at 10 by mb7231

ps2 Magna Carta - 12
ps2 SMT: Digital devil saga - 12
gba Golden sun - 10
gba Harvest moon - 3
gba - megaman and bass - 2
gba megaman zero - 4
GBC - Zelda Oracle of ages - 16
dino crisis guide - 4
dragion age guide - 10
perfect dark guide - 2

[quote name='starmask2k3']Who own's 10.b[/QUOTE]

[quote name='starmask2k3']Thanks I guess I am bidding on that because he don't like me :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

[quote name='coopx']who owns the PS3 120gb?[/QUOTE]

All of those are mine.

And I don't, don't like you, I just hate indiscriminately.

For people wondering what belongs to who, there's a handy .txt document that you can download via a link at the bottom of the OP. Just ctrl+f the stuff that you want and you should discover whose item it is.

[quote name='Amblix']All of those are mine.

And I don't, don't like you, I just hate indiscriminately.[/QUOTE]

it should be this

Thanks I guess I am not bidding on that because he don't like me :whistle2:(

not this

Thanks I guess I am bidding on that because he don't like me :whistle2:(

I don't like Amblix because I am a Marine and he is in the Army. It's just in my nature to not like him, even though he seems nice enough.

Marines.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='aptanor']Ash irl
starcraft-cosplay.jpg
[/QUOTE]

What the hell is that that's cool :lol:

I want that so bad

Updated. Guess this is officially the mid-lowball doldrums :p

Still might extend this by a few days in the next day or so to help out the people who said that they would be inconvenienced by the current end date.

248c.) Corpse Bride (A) - $4
249.) District 9 (A) - $3
252ca.) Transformers: The Movie (1986 Animated) Region Free UK Blu-Ray (A) - $3

6.) Love, Love Kiss featuring Mihiro (JP) (S) Note from dv8mad: this is a Japan region game and is in the Japanese language. Be aware of this when bidding. - $3 y2jd...

what kind of game is this?.. from cover.. it looks like a video?

looks like its made for adults.. some kind puzzle game?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='y2jd']6.) Love, Love Kiss featuring Mihiro (JP) (S) Note from dv8mad: this is a Japan region game and is in the Japanese language. Be aware of this when bidding. - $3 y2jd...

what kind of game is this?.. from cover.. it looks like a video?

looks like its made for adults.. some kind puzzle game?[/QUOTE]

I believe it's techncially an interactive blu-ray with packaging to make it look like a PS3 game. I actually own a copy but have yet to pop it into the PS3, but I doubt it's more explicit than swimsuits and whatnot. No idea how it plays, but I'll do some...uhh...research tonight or tomorrow :p

OP updated! Comment here to let me know if you want the ending to stay July 7 or be extended!

50.) Blue Dragon: Awakened Shadow (A) - $8 mombbsmj
52a.) Dementium: The Ward (A) - $3-mombbsmj
59.) Magician’s Quest: Mysterious Times (C) - $3-mombbsmj
68.) Pokemon Pearl (I-B) (cart-only) - $5 mombbsmj
70.) Populous (S) (sticker gunk on seal) - $1 mombbsmj
79.) Tao’s Adventure(A) - $3- mombbsmj

[quote name='fwbweux']I believe it's techncially an interactive blu-ray with packaging to make it look like a PS3 game. I actually own a copy but have yet to pop it into the PS3, but I doubt it's more explicit than swimsuits and whatnot. No idea how it plays, but I'll do some...uhh...research tonight or tomorrow :p

OP updated! Comment here to let me know if you want the ending to stay July 7 or be extended![/QUOTE]
I played it when I got it, keep a translator handy so you don't fail right away.

[quote name='batman1939']So the picture for item 295.) Kinect Promo Bracelet has a picture that includes a comic (Werewolf The Last Warrior.) Is someone selling that comic?[/QUOTE]

That would be deadbodyman11's picture. It's not listed as part of the lowball, but feel free to shoot him a PM to see if it's available.

fwb - please make a note in the OP that I will be travelling to the U.S. for a funeral and will not be able to get started on invoices and shipping until I get back.
We don't have solid plans yet, but I imagine I would probably not be back her until the 11th or so.

Thanks!

bread's done
Back