Group Lowball Is Over Thanks Everyone!

Just thought I'd let people know that I will be doing exact shipping on everything as well. If you'd like to PM me your zip code feel free too!

49. Baroque - Complete A B - $5
50. Castle of Shikigami III - Missing Manual A B - $5
51. Dragon Quest Swords - Complete A B - $3

I'd never be angry, I just like to put in a ton of low bids on the off chance items stay low.

59. FF XIII-2 Collector's Edition - Sealed-$2
95. Visual Guide to Lock Picking -$2
129. Serial Experiments Lain Layers 5-7 Knights-$1
138. Mass Effect 3 -$1
140. Fallout NV Sealed but there is a small hole in the plastic-$1
150. Mass Effect 2 Collectors Edition PC No Game Included-$1
170. Cryptopsy - "The Unspoken King"-$1
171. Amorphis - "Magic & Mayhem" (opened)-$1
178. Decapitated - "Carnival is Forever-$1
202. Fable 3 Collector's Edition Guide (Extra shipping) #2 -$1

I'm thinking I will try to end it between 10-11pm since most people are around at night.

Oh and would anyone be interested in a iCade? Couldn't decide if I should try to sell it or not

Since these will be shipping from multiple places...say I won two items, one being sold by Daver16 and another by ShadowSX. Would the shipping be $3.50 + $3.50 = $7, or would it just be $3.50 + $1 = $4.50?

Another thing: The game labeled Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful World has a picture of a Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life disc. Just thought I should point that out. :)

I'm guessing $3.50 + $1 each seller. For me it would be $3.50 for one item and $1 for everything additional. We are each shipping from different locations. This is 7 lowballs in one.

The shipping total would be $7, you'd have an invoice from me which would be item price + $3.50 and one from ShadowSX for item price + $3.50. Oh wow not sure what I was thinking there thanks for pointing it out I will fix that!

[quote name='strizay']so is what I said correct? this is confusing me now.[/QUOTE]

You are correct.

Think of it has 7 separate lowballs, but all on one thread and maintained by daver16

28. Tetrisphere-$1
38. Naruto- Clash of Ninja-$2
39. One Piece-$1
55. Secret Files-$2
186. Pixel junk Monsters-$2
187. Patapon 3-$3
188. Fat Princess-$4
Jean D'arc-$2
Loco Roco 2-$1
192. Fear-$4
196. Regular Show-$1
198. Regular Show-$1

Daver16 :
07. Little Big Planet GOTY - Complete, Black Label - $4
darkhelmet42190 :
xx1. XCOM: Enemy Unknown (GMG key) - $2
xx3. Civilization 5 - $1

32. Batman Vengeance - Complete(B) A B - $3
35. GoldenEye: Rogue Agent - Disc only (B) A -$1
41. Prince of Persia The Two Thrones - Complete(B) A B - $1
42. Prince of Persia Sands of Time - Complete (B)A B -$1
209. Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition (extra shipping) - sealed - $7

94. The Complete Manual of THINGS THAT MIGHT KILL YOU: A guide toself-diagnosis for hypochondriacs * -
95. Visual Guide to Lock Picking * -
96. Geek Wisdom: The sacred teachings of nerd culture * -
97. How to traumatize your children * -
98. Insults and comebacks * -

Wow. I am speechless. Especially #97.

[quote name='darkhelmet41290']Haha, it's a pretty funny book, but reading them once was enough lol.[/QUOTE]

The whole book should just say "Watch the movie The Labyrinth with David Bowie" I would watch Friday the 13th, tremors, all sortsa horror, but the Firey's in that movie scarred me for life...

18. Phantasy Star IV-$7
59. FF XIII-2 Collector's Edition-$4
121. Naruto Rise of A Ninja -$1
173. Chaosbreed - "Brutal" (Opened) (Includes bonus sample disk from the record label)-$1
174. Dark Tranquillity - "Where Death is Most Alive"-$1
175. Maleviolent Creation - "Doomsday X"-$1
176. Unleashed - "Viking Raids - The Best of Unleashed"-$1
177. Fleshgod Apocalypse - "Agony"-$1

71. Saints Row The Third Online Passes (Should include a free download of Saint's Row 2) A Starmask2k3 !$

You don't have to add this to the OP, but you can if you want.

The Winners that pay by PayPal aren't required to mark the payment as "gift", but be sure to include enough funds to cover fees if they don't.

121. Naruto Rise of A Ninja - $2 Blade
143. Pokemon Rumbling Tepig Clip on Plush A - $1 Blade
145. Pokemon Rumbling Snivy Clip on Plush A - $1 Blade

31. Controller extension cable A - $2
32. Batman Vengeance - Complete(B) A B - $4
38. Naruto - Clash of Ninja - Complete (B) A B - $3
41. Prince of Persia The Two Thrones - Complete(B) A B - $3
45. Splinter Cell Chaos Theory - Complete(B) A B - $2
49. Baroque - Complete A B - $6
51. Dragon Quest Swords - Complete A B - $5

[quote name='daver16']Alright I picked up some more stuff today and what do you guys think should I add it to this lowball or wait for a future one?

Picture[/QUOTE]

As a bidder, I totally think you should add it in so I can bid and maybe get something for cheap. But if I were you, I'd save anything extra for a future lowball; I know I only have a certain amount of money, and there are plenty of lowball items to bid on, and other lowballs too, for that matter. You'd be more apt to get more money when there are less items, methinks.

[quote name='Blade']As a bidder, I totally think you should add it in so I can bid and maybe get something for cheap. But if I were you, I'd save anything extra for a future lowball; I know I only have a certain amount of money, and there are plenty of lowball items to bid on, and other lowballs too, for that matter. You'd be more apt to get more money when there are less items, methinks.[/QUOTE]

this whole statement, I agree with. Well said:applause:

Okay that sounds like I will save it for another lowball, think I'll have another lowball once I start finishing some of the games in my backlog!

[quote name='strizay']You don't have to add this to the OP, but you can if you want.

The Winners that pay by PayPal aren't required to mark the payment as "gift", but be sure to include enough funds to cover fees if they don't.[/QUOTE]

It is against the paypal TOS to have buyers pay via "gift" or require they cover the fees

4.5 No Surcharges. You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as a payment method. You may charge a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services, as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge and is not higher than the handling fee you charge for non-PayPal transactions.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=250288

bread's done
Back