Group Lowball Is Over Thanks Everyone!

Bulletstorm (Opened, but all codes are unused) - $1
Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition (extra shipping) - sealed - $9
Castle of Shikigami III - $6
Majin and The Forsaken Kingdom - Sealed - $2

[quote name='ShadowSx']Someone is gonna get a good deal on the ME3 CE, still super low :roll:[/QUOTE]

thats why you shouldn't try to out bid me on ME2- it will just eat into you profit at the end!. I will win that, and thats my word.

seriously though, you still have a few days, so get down about it!

150. Mass Effect 2 Collectors Edition-$5

02. PS Move Bundle Sports Champion/ Deadmund's Quest - Sealed * A B - $12
03. 3D Dot Game Heroes - Complete A B - $3
04. De Blob 2 - Sealed A - $1
07. Little Big Planet GOTY - Complete, Black Label A B - $5
08. Lego Star Wars The Clone Wars - Missing Manual A B - $5http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=181620

Ps Vita:
10. Ps Vita Cradle - New A - $4
11. Ps Vita Ac Adapter - New A - $5
13. God of War Ghost of Sparta - Sealed A - $1

Genesis:

18. Phantasy Star IV - Has manual - Note: I haven't tested this due to not having a Genesis anymore A - $8

[quote name='MasaTFC']thats why you shouldn't try to out bid me on ME2- it will just eat into you profit at the end!. I will win that, and thats my word.

seriously though, you still have a few days, so get down about it!

150. Mass Effect 2 Collectors Edition-$5[/QUOTE]

Heh, I know, that's the risk you take with lowballs.

But ya gotta include some nice stuff right?

[quote name='ShadowSx']
144. Pokemon Rumbling Tepig Clip on Plush B Pic 1 - $2 ShadowSx
146. Pokemon Rumbling Snivy Clip on Plush B Pic 1 - $2 ShadowSx[/QUOTE]

[quote name='diazt350']Snivy and Tepig Plush A - 2[/QUOTE]

I'm not paying $10.50 for two of these, $8.50 is already just about retail for two of them. So gl and hf.

02. PS Move Bundle Sports Champion/ Deadmund's Quest - Sealed * A B - 14
28. Tetrisphere - Complete and in good condition A - $3
61. $50 iTunes card (Code Will Be Emailed) - $31
62. $50 iTunes card (Code Will Be Emailed) - $31

[quote name='UberSwiss']61. $50 iTunes Card - $31
62. $50 iTunes Card - $31[/QUOTE]

Whoops lol...

61. $50 iTunes card - $32
62. $50 iTunes card - $32

[quote name='Blade']I'm not paying $10.50 for two of these, $8.50 is already just about retail for two of them. So gl and hf.[/QUOTE]
Just to clarify I will be doing exact shipping since I have a scale and will be printing my labels off paypal. The two of them only weigh 3oz so it'll be going first class for most likely under $2. Dave could you please add that I will be doing exact shipping under my section please.
162. RockNRolla -$1

2. PS Move Bundle Sports Champion/ Deadmund's Quest - Sealed * A B - $15

76. Playstation Move Bundle with 2 move controllers, one nav controller, charger, The Fight and Demo disc - $30

The Fight is pretty funny- it has Danny Trejo cameoing and teaching you how to play. It's ridiculous how he looks with the two move controllers in his hand trying to be badass.

[quote name='ShadowSx']Heh, I know, that's the risk you take with lowballs.

But ya gotta include some nice stuff right?[/QUOTE]

I hear ya loud and clear man

209. Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition (extra shipping) - sealed-$12

[quote name='buffdrew84']I tried messaging lord of awesome but no response. How much would shipping be for 1 or 2 disc only blu rays?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure where Lord of Awesome lives but I would imagine it would be fairly cheap. Try sending another PM or give it a day or too he may be busy right now!

[quote name='buffdrew84']I tried messaging lord of awesome but no response. How much would shipping be for 1 or 2 disc only blu rays?[/QUOTE]

8) Shipping will be $3.50 for each item plus $1 per item. Thinking it may be easier to do no international shipping but if you are a international bidder please PM the owner of the item to ask before bidding.

I'm going to loophole it if someone buys at least 2 since I got double disk cases. So they'd only pay shipping for 2 disks as 1 item.

02. PS Move Bundle Sports Champion/ Deadmund's Quest - Sealed * A B - $17

Genesis:

18. Phantasy Star IV - Has manual - Note: I haven't tested this due to not having a Genesis anymore A - $10

15. System with A/C adapter - Good condition w/ Sonic The Hedgehog * A - $4

I can't lose the system and win two games =P.

bread's done
Back