Group Lowball Is Over Thanks Everyone!

I think I got everyone's invoices in that didn't pay yet. PM me if you didn't get one.

I'll try to get the packages to the post office tomorrow or monday, sorry for the delay

I wanted to post an update for the people who won bids on my stuff. As I have done in past lowballs, I included a bonus item with each box:

Barney - Payment received. Package has been sent. Since this is Cheap Ass Gamer, I decided to include a money saving item as your bonus.

Tracking number is 9500110259823110492767

Blissskr - Payment received. Package has been sent. Your bonus items have a "monster" theme and will work on a PS1/PS2/PS3 system.

Tracking number is 9500110259823110493009

Drjones83 - Payment received. Package has been sent. Since WWE Raw is only for Microsoft Xbox users, your bonus item is exclusive to Microsoft.

Tracking number is 9505510259823110493262

Dustdingo - I was about to go to the post office, but I saw your message before I left. Therefore, payment received. Package has been sent. Your bonus items will also play on a PS1/PS2/PS3 system.

Tracking number is 9500110259823110492484

STEVE05 - Payment received. I have your package ready, but I did not get your full address yet.

I have not yet heard from krashhole and VideoGameCollector17.

STEVE05, thanks for updating me with your address. Package is ready to be shipped.

[quote name='krashhole']I actually forgot I bid on anything. How come you don't send invoices out?? What's my total?? What's your payment info??[/QUOTE]

I wanted to wait until the weekend to get everything updated from what I was given so far (7 boxes at once is a bit overwhelming for me). I will be sending PM invoices for you and VideoGameCollector17's items shortly.

Sorry for the delays in shipping items, been out of town the whole weekend.

Things will be shipped out over the next 2 days, sorry.

received my package from Cage today, and its just as described. He was kind enough to include an extra bonus item and i'm thankful for it. Thank you Cage!!!! :)

You Rock!
feedback left

I wanted to include some updates before I left for work:

daver16 - Star Wars arrived as promised. Thanks. I will be posting feedback later tonight.

STEVE05 - Payment received. Package was sent on Monday. Since you bought a bunch of PSP games, your bonus item will help eliminate wear on your PSP system.

Tracking number is 9505510467013112614568.

Barney, drjones83, blissskr, and dustdingo - Thanks for the positive feedback. I will post feedback for you guys later tonight.

VideoGameCollector17 - Payment received. Package will be sent later today. Your bonus will be a money saver, but not exactly the same as Barney's item.

I will include the tracking number later tonight.

krashhole - I have not heard from you since your last post. PM was already sent with total. Once I receive payment and address, game and bonus item will be shipped to you.

Glad to see most of the packages have made it to their new homes! Sorry for being slow with feedback second to last week of classes so had a bunch of projects and quizzes/tests but will do a bunch of feedback today at work! Speaking of classes is anyone good at Abstract Math/ Set Theory?

got my gear from shadow and troll, please leave feedback yous twos!
still waiting for my game from dave and cds from LOA, can't wait! thanks everyone!

Krashhole - Payment received. Package sent. Since you bought a game with dinosaurs that existed in the past, your bonus will be something that people used to have to preserve the past.

Tracking number is 9505510476473119574018

bread's done
Back