= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the sort of ignorance I expect from someone with a nine digit ICQ number.
I can't even remember how many numbers it was. Also pls don't call me a millenial. It makes me feel dirty. Call me Generation Y, because the Y stands for y not?

I wish my library did that when I was younger. They've implemented programs like that... but only within the past 5 years. And they're all for middle/highschoolers (there's even an anime/manga group and a video game group, according to the little library newsletter thing they send out). Those are some fucking lucky kids.
I don't know how the libraries work in your neck of the woods but here pretty much any group can use the meeting rooms as long as it schedules in advance. The library doesn't set up groups; people just ask to use the rooms. When I was in college, I used to go hang out with other disturbed individuals at a local Mr. Gatti's to screen British TV shows that a woman had an overseas friend of hers with a PAL VCR tape and send her which she had another friend convert to NTSC using some kind of arcane sorcery. This was back when your local PBS station was the only place we could see this kind of thing. Now the BBC exports everything like mad through BBC America so virtually everything it makes ends up over here sooner or later.

Anyway, people. :drool:

Totally. After constantly rewinding and pausing at the same spot on a tape enough times, no amount of tracking adjustment would help and it would eventually just plain wear out. I talking about animated Disney movies, of course.
Did anyone else have crazy parents that boycotted Disney because their movies contained "subliminal messages"?

Just me? Cool.

This has got to be the lowest spacing between bonuses I've seen in a Groupees bundle. They're even unlocking games at intervals of 500 now.

Yes, yes,  :newbie: , I know.

Did anyone else have crazy parents that boycotted Disney because their movies contained "subliminal messages"?

Just me? Cool.
No. I never saw them because they didn't show in the budget 2nd/3rd-run theaters.

This has got to be the lowest spacing between bonuses I've seen in a Groupees bundle. They're even unlocking games at intervals of 500 now.

Yes, yes, :newbie: , I know.
Trying to call yourself out on it still isn't going to spare you from abuse, :newbie:.

Why for are 2012 people calling 2012 people newbies?

Oh. I just went back a few pages. I see. Be Mine 12 is so bad people are flinging shit around in protest.

Just me? Cool.
I grew up before Disney had movies available for purchase (VHS or DVD). You either saw it in the theater when they got good and ready to release it, or maybe you got lucky and caught one of them on TV during The Wonderful World of Disney.

Other than that... books and records... or you had to visit one of the parks.

Why for are 2012 people calling 2012 people newbies?

Oh. I just went back a few pages. I see. Be Mine 12 is so bad people are flinging shit around in protest.
I wouldn't say so bad, but I'm not being impressed by any of it other than Half Minute Hero. I still haven't bought it considering I own that one already, but it's an ok mix of games. It might not be worthy of being a Be Mine bundle though which Groupees usually always saves the best stuff for, and which I've felt in the past provided the best values of games. This one is an OK value, but yeah just not excited with the most exciting game in the bundle being the one I already bought. Just my 2 cents of course.

Warning: Nostalgic Rant Ahead.
I had fun times in chatrooms too probably around the 2004-2008 range...and before too but I was probably just talking dirty in those. It's harder these days, and there is some meetup things, but it's not the same. I think that people went into chatrooms not expecting much and just went for fun. I think it was a lot of fun and I met some good people and discovered lots and lots of niche girls. I used to go on dates more often then, and seemed to meet a lot of people...ah how it was to be a college student at the time, I did end up in a long term relationship because of meeting someone on one, and almost had about 2 other long term relationships. I liked the mystery, the fun of meeting strangers et all. My niche is so carved and jagged now it seems to repel instead of attract, and niches aren't as glamorized as they were before.

I don't mind the chatrooms not being around, but with very little in place to replace them, it's harder to socialize imho. As the technology becomes more flagrant and imbedded into everyone's live it seems like we're getting less closer to each other.

I mainly don't give a care anymore and flaunt my anime knowledge and video game knowledge and collection of anime figures and blah blah blah.

Just another long rant there and off topic a bit, but just felt like typing it.

I had fun times in chatrooms too probably around the 2004-2008 range...and before too but I was probably just talking dirty in those. It's harder these days, and there is some meetup things, but it's not the same. I think that people went into chatrooms not expecting much and just went for fun. I think it was a lot of fun and I met some good people and discovered lots and lots of niche girls. I used to go on dates more often then, and seemed to meet a lot of people...ah how it was to be a college student at the time, I did end up in a long term relationship because of meeting someone on one, and almost had about 2 other long term relationships. I liked the mystery, the fun of meeting strangers et all. My niche is so carved and jagged now it seems to repel instead of attract, and niches aren't as glamorized as they were before.

I don't mind the chatrooms not being around, but with very little in place to replace them, it's harder to socialize imho. As the technology becomes more flagrant and imbedded into everyone's live it seems like we're getting less closer to each other.

I mainly don't give a care anymore and flaunt my anime knowledge and video game knowledge and collection of anime figures and blah blah blah.

2s938g2.jpg

Pfft' Babies. You think that's bad? Watch Watership Down. You'll be begging to watch Bambi afterwards. :bouncy:
*In a Bill Lumbergh voice*

"Um... yeah, I'm gonna need you to keep this Disney related and not open to everything. That'd be great."

Although, John Hurt and Nigel Hawthorne did voice acting for both The Black Cauldron and Watership Down. True random fact.

Pfft' Babies. You think that's bad? Watch Watership Down. You'll be begging to watch Bambi afterwards. :bouncy:
The film came out when I was about 10, so I was too old to be freaked out too much. But yeah, I can see how little kids tuning in for a bunny cartoon might flip out.

The film came out when I was about 10, so I was too old to be freaked out too much. But yeah, I can see how little kids tuning in for a bunny cartoon might flip out.
When I was a kid, my local Blockbuster had that and Fritz the Cat in the kids section.

Double feature night was weird.

I'm not even old and I grew up watching black and white Felix the Cat episodes. They were fucked up too... like, there was a fat king, and the bad guys fucking liposuctioned him and made him skinny, and for some reason that made him no longer able to be king. So Felix had to pump the fat BACK INTO him so he could be king again.

Oh, and classic Ren and Stimpy of course (the new ones they did were garbage). It's no wonder why I'm a mess.

Movie was awesome.  Last Disney movie that had the balls to be somewhat scary/dark.

Don't apologize. I think you're the first person I've talked to who knows exactly how I feel when it comes to chat rooms. I had a very similar experience, two-thirds of my relationships came from chat rooms (as well as my daughter set to pop out any day now, which I mentioned earlier).

I'm glad someone else gets it. Especially the part with how we seem to all be getting less close. I thought I was the only (crazy) one.

*In a Bill Lumbergh voice*

"Um... yeah, I'm gonna need you to keep this Disney related and not open to everything. That'd be great."

Although, John Hurt and Nigel Hawthorne did voice acting for both The Black Cauldron and Watership Down. True random fact.
I know it's not Disney, the point is Disney is not the master of fucked animated films that appeal to children. Thank you for the fun fact though.

I've seen the movie three times now. Most recent viewing was with my girlfriend-at-the-time almost 4 years ago, and I still remember getting freaked out at some of the imagery. It's just not a kid's movie (I mean the whole thing's an allegory about political systems and why they don't work), but you can easily think it is.

Fun fact about me and where I come from: Watership Down is the movie my father chose to see with my mother on their first date. And he knew what the movie was about, my mother did not. Probably explains a lot about me when given the fact I take after my dad quite a bit. :bouncy:

Just me? Cool.
no, I was too busy watching skinemax and playboy channel and a young lad so parents never boycotted disney lol.

my wife actually has the original The Little Mermaid VHS with the penis castle on the cover. it's definitely NOT subliminal.

This was actually a terrible adaptation (like many Disney movies) of a fantastic book. Or specifically the second book in a five part series by Lloyd Alexander. They're much better than this one dreadful cinematic treatment they received.
I can agree to that. I actually started The Chronicles of Prydain series and read the first two books: The Book of Three and The Black Cauldron. Unfortunately, this was also around the same time when 007 Goldeneye came out on the N64. Suffice to say I never finished the series.

no, I was too busy watching skinemax and playboy channel and a young lad so parents never boycotted disney lol.

my wife actually has the original The Little Mermaid VHS with the penis castle on the cover. it's definitely NOT subliminal.
Not to mention this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InFLnzeQjWw

It's 1C so they probably won't give Steam keys.
They didn't even give steam keys for the bonuses that were already on steam when the bundle ran.
Well pewp then.

Apparently, the BM 12 Mystery game will be revealed within 48 hours and a further clue is "It has Steam Cards". The anticipation is unbearable n stuff. Actually, it's annoying. Reveal the damn game already so I can decide if I want the whole bundle or not.

Well pewp then.

Apparently, the BM 12 Mystery game will be revealed within 48 hours and a further clue is "It has Steam Cards". The anticipation is unbearable n stuff. Actually, it's annoying. Reveal the damn game already so I can decide if I want the whole bundle or not.
Jonny will put up some of his famous artwork for the game today, so we'll be able to guess it based on that.

bread's done
Back