= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
New Sometimes Tuesday bundle starts in 8 hours, 32 minutes.

http://groupees.com/tuesday2

Revenge of the Titans

White Noise Online

Shiny The Firefly

Night Shift

Nicolas Eymerich - The Inquisitor - Book 1 : The Plague

Blackstar Act One

Remember to wait until dollar days, as the first Tuesday bundle had one.

Oh, and here's some Jonny logic for you:

6m7qbKf.jpg

Hmm if Revenge of the Titan is in it maybe some of the other Puppy Games will be bonuses.  I'll toss $1 at it if Titan Attacks is in there.

Hmm if Revenge of the Titan is in it maybe some of the other Puppy Games will be bonuses. I'll toss $1 at it if Titan Attacks is in there.
Ultratron was in CoTW:UK and Droid Assault was in Retro 3. I doubt Titan Attacks will be a bonus in this.

Revenge of the Titans

White Noise Online

Shiny The Firefly

Night Shift

Blackstar Act One

6m7qbKf.jpg
NightShift is in it?! Awesome!! I almost bought ti during the sale, but thought, "nah, Gala". i was almost right

Revenge of the Titans

White Noise Online

Shiny The Firefly

Night Shift

Blackstar Act One

6m7qbKf.jpg
I bought the Ultrabundle during the Steam sale too and I already had keys for Ultratron and Droid Assault, and now Revenge of the Titans shows up. Oh well.

Other than that, I don't think any of those are repeats for me and White Noise Online is one of the BGCQ event. Good job Groupees. :mrgreen:

I bought the Ultrabundle during the Steam sale too and I already had keys for Ultratron and Droid Assault, and now Revenge of the Titans shows up. Oh well.

Other than that, I don't think any of those are repeats for me and White Noise Online is one of the BGCQ event. Good job Groupees. :mrgreen:
Multiplayer Slenderman is definitely going to be a unique event for the Coconut Queens. Because let's face it: none of us are brawny enough not to shudder at every turn.

Looks like a solid bundle. Hopefully the top tier is 2 bucks. I almost bought White Noise Online but then I went bundle fodder and what do you know!

Trying to remember a game. I think it was groupees, maybe a greenlight bundle. Anybody remember a game that was setup like a Boardgame, maybe some kind of card game? It was meant to be played with other people. I can't remeber what game it was. Maybe it was indiegamestand. Pretty sure that game was still like in beta or something.

Hello I think it was IndieRoyale and it might be 100% Orange Juice:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/282800

Also how come no has mentioned Chiptunes and Charity 5 coming soon....these rock!
Not interested unless it comes with more Jonny haiku.

I'm also going to laugh at everyone in the Amazon VGF who bought 100% Orange Juice from the summer sale when it's bundled in a week.

Hello I think it was IndieRoyale and it might be 100% Orange Juice:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/282800

Also how come no has mentioned Chiptunes and Charity 5 coming soon....these rock!
Thanks but that's not it, it had much more fantasy/ Dungeons and Dragons vibe. It looked like 4 person board game recreated in a videogame.

edit: I think it might have been Draconian Wars from the 2nd greenlight bundle.

Ah I played that one...it's OK but gets really repetitive...but yeah kind of like a card game with a slight board (like Lost Cities)...so yeah.

Am I the only one who has trouble differentiating between which part is the band name and which part is the album name in a lot of these music bundles on Groupees?

Or even where one ends and the other begins, sometimes.

...am I old?

Am I the only one who has trouble differentiating between which part is the band name and which part is the album name in a lot of these music bundles on Groupees?
You're not... but it doesn't really matter: if you like the music, you'll remember the band name soon enough; if you don't like the music, it doesn't matter which is which.

So what's the deal with the Herocraft bundle? Seems like almost all the games in it have in app purchases. If you buy the bundle do you still have to pay for crap in the games?

So what's the deal with the Herocraft bundle? Seems like almost all the games in it have in app purchases. If you buy the bundle do you still have to pay for crap in the games?
Don't most games have IAPs nowadays even the paid ones? This isn't exactly unique

Yes, that's why it's Android. Most mobile games have IAP in addition to a purchase price.

Don't most games have IAPs nowadays even the paid ones? This isn't exactly unique

Yes, that's why it's Android. Most mobile games have IAP in addition to a purchase price.
That's what I was afraid of :(

Welcome to the wonderful world of mobile gaming. Now you know why I only use my phone to make phone calls.
And this is why I also don't game very much on my phone.

Truth be told I bought a $50 Lumia 520 a year back and I purposely don't add games. I have the basic apps like Yelp, Facebook, which I rarely use anyways..

And I've never been happier.

I game a lot on my phone, but I've never paid for a game on my phone or any in app purchase. Most games are fully playable without IAP, it just takes longer. I'm perfectly fine waiting a day between Candy Crush levels so I can get my free booster.

Truth be told I bought a $50 Lumia 520 a year back and I purposely don't add games. I have the basic apps like Yelp, Facebook, which I rarely use anyways..

And I've never been happier.
You mean nobody's using shoe phones anymore? I guess I need to update my tech.

I game a lot on my phone, but I've never paid for a game on my phone or any in app purchase. Most games are fully playable without IAP, it just takes longer. I'm perfectly fine waiting a day between Candy Crush levels so I can get my free booster.
Basically this. You people do realize that games have had you actually play them to get further and unlock stuff for awhile now, right? Like... since the dawn of video games? IAP in paid Android games very seldom affect you whatsoever unless you're stupid enough to pay real money to skip gameplay and unlocking things yourself.

Good example would be Castle Doombad. Great little tower defense (which means a lot coming from me, since I really dislike TD games), you unlock new traps as you go, upgrades, etc, all through currency you earn through playing. I've played through 20 levels or so and not once have I thought "Damn, I should spend real money on extra coins", because there's really no point. You use the traps you have, you upgrade the traps you have, you buy new traps as you earn money through the game. There is literally zero point to spending money on IAP unless you just want to cheat and get all the good stuff immediately, which is pretty pointless and ruins the difficulty curve.

Sure there are exceptions, but IAP in paid games are rarely any different than simply for buying extra currency that you earn through playing the game, or are just cosmetic stuff (which is the same as DLC in any other game). The complaints about "mobile gaming" nowadays are nonsense.

Basically this. You people do realize that games have had you actually play them to get further and unlock stuff for awhile now, right? Like... since the dawn of video games? IAP in paid Android games very seldom affect you whatsoever unless you're stupid enough to pay real money to skip gameplay and unlocking things yourself.

Good example would be Castle Doombad. Great little tower defense (which means a lot coming from me, since I really dislike TD games), you unlock new traps as you go, upgrades, etc, all through currency you earn through playing. I've played through 20 levels or so and not once have I thought "Damn, I should spend real money on extra coins", because there's really no point. You use the traps you have, you upgrade the traps you have, you buy new traps as you earn money through the game. There is literally zero point to spending money on IAP unless you just want to cheat and get all the good stuff immediately, which is pretty pointless and ruins the difficulty curve.

Sure there are exceptions, but IAP in paid games are rarely any different than simply for buying extra currency that you earn through playing the game, or are just cosmetic stuff (which is the same as DLC in any other game). The complaints about "mobile gaming" nowadays are nonsense.
While I agree with most of what you're saying, I think IAPs are getting more and more intrusive and ridiculous. There are plenty P2W mobile games out there. I'd also like to blame them for the current trend of microtransactions in non-mobile games (aside from MMOs).

While I agree with most of what you're saying, I think IAPs are getting more and more intrusive and ridiculous. There are plenty P2W mobile games out there. I'd also like to blame them for the current trend of microtransactions in non-mobile games (aside from MMOs).
What are you defining as P2W though? I'm talking about paid games. Do you equate IAP for currency (that you earn through gameplay) to being P2W? Because I just don't see it that way. P2W for me is a game like APB Reloaded (which is sad since I love the game), where you have a meager selection of subpar weapons unless you cough up real cash for stronger weapons.

Don't get me wrong, things like that in PAID games is nonsense in my opinion, and I hate that, but I hardly ever see that, I almost only see IAP currency or cosmetic DLC. When it comes to free games with P2W schemes, I can't really complain since it's a free game. Either play it or don't, no loss either way.

da fuq. This thread is about phones now?

This all happened because of the stupid Groupees android bundle, didn't it?

Damnit, Poopees..

da fuq. This thread is about phones now?

This all happened because of the stupid Groupees android bundle, didn't it?

Damnit, Poopees..
I grabbed it for the Majesty games. Ice Rush looks good too. Fourth choice was tough... ended up grabbing the WW2 one. The rest look pretty awful.

I have to say, and I'm not even joking. Who plays mobine phone games? Well, no, I mean I know that a lot of people do. I just wonder why the savvy CAG community would do it. Vita and 3DS games are much better and I feel like mobile gaming and tablet gaming is the bane of video games.

I have to say, and I'm not even joking. Who plays mobine phone games? Well, no, I mean I know that a lot of people do. I just wonder why the savvy CAG community would do it. Vita and 3DS games are much better and I feel like mobile gaming and tablet gaming is the bane of video games.
I do. I have a Galaxy S3, which is a real cheap phone (free with my plan), and it plays almost anything very well. I was just recently on a trip and it was extremely convenient and fun to play a few games such as Castle Doombad and Symphony, which were both great, played well with touch controls, and looked excellent.

You always have a phone in your pocket. You don't always have a Vita (which is great, but is massive) or a 3/DS on you at all times. There are lots of games that are great time wasters while you're out and about and have a little bit of time to kill. The advent of Android gaming has really changed mobile (phone) gaming entirely. Phone games used to be fucking awful. They aren't anymore, and they look and play extremely well. Enough to rival handheld gaming systems.

Hell, I've got a PSX emulator on my phone that renders the games in HD and plays amazingly. Mobile gaming isn't the same anymore. Also GBA, DS, and RPG Maker emulators. The options are extremely varied.

^ Emulator is the key word there. I play some Windows Phone games, but they suck ass to be honest. I have a tablet and have downloaded apks of other games, but they're all essentially the same micro transaction bullshit that you're better off hacking. Games made for mobile phones are usually shit, and that's the truth.

But mobile phones with emulators are a different story. I have all of the Nintendo and Sega systems on my Galaxy S4 and they run beautifully. Also have Atari, Amiga, Apple, arcade cabinet, DS, and PS1 apps, so I can play just about anything in a matter of seconds. You can hack a PSP or Vita to do it, but why would you need to when loading apks and roms is so easy on Android?

^ Emulator is the key word there. I play some Windows Phone games, but they suck ass to be honest. I have a tablet and have downloaded apks of other games, but they're all essentially the same micro transaction bullshit that you're better off hacking. Games made for mobile phones are usually shit, and that's the truth.

But mobile phones with emulators are a different story. I have all of the Nintendo and Sega systems on my Galaxy S4 and they run beautifully. Also have Atari, Amiga, Apple, arcade cabinet, DS, and PS1 apps, so I can play just about anything in a matter of seconds. You can hack a PSP or Vita to do it, but why would you need to when loading apks and roms is so easy on Android?
Do you have FPse? Schtruck never ceases to impress me with the sheer amount of time and effort he puts into that emulator. And he actually makes it BETTER, while other "updates" are so cosmetic and pointless on other apps and emulators. FPse is worth its weight in gold, and be sure to opt into the beta too.

Really though, there are quite a few good mobile games that aren't ruled by microtransactions nowadays. If you haven't come across any, you haven't been looking very hard. Just take a trip over to your Humble library and I'm sure you have loads of solid mobile games that stand on their own.

Buttons.

bread's done
Back