= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Even that is nonsense, since there's no worthwhile writing that supports that role for her. They're literally just throwing in the mother/daughter angle to appeal to the strange crowd of people who like playing T-rated eroge games, which is basically what every Winter Wolves game is.

And there were loads of vague references to how sexually adept Lora is in the first game. Winter Wolves games are all about being as sexual as possible without being blatantly dirty, so my money still is on Lora having been a flown blown prostitute prior to the first game.
I don't think that Riva guy is the sort to think out back stories beyond what he shows in his games, actually.

Even that is nonsense, since there's no worthwhile writing that supports that role for her. They're literally just throwing in the mother/daughter angle to appeal to the strange crowd of people who like playing T-rated eroge games, which is basically what every Winter Wolves game is.

And there were loads of vague references to how sexually adept Lora is in the first game. Winter Wolves games are all about being as sexual as possible without being blatantly dirty, so my money still is on Lora having been a flown blown prostitute prior to the first game.
She was an airline pilot?

WTF is this.

Groupees Trading Coins
Groupees introduces its very own in-system, Trading Coins. Part digital currency, part collectible, part loyalty reward, the Groupees Trading Coins will be one of many tradeable virtual goods within Groupees new website scheduled for release in early October. Buyers of the Be Mine 14 bundle will receive these special, one-of-a kind Trading Coins–$5 purchasers will receive the $3 Jonny Antimatter Coin, $1 purchasers will receive the $1 Slugs Plutonium Coin. These particular coins have certain characteristics that are like stock ownership in Groupees and are redeemable for their cash value should Groupees ever be purchased or go public. Like stock, the value of the Coins will increase as Groupees increases in value, and this will be published so holders know their value. The value will never decrease below the $3 and $1 face values. PLEASE NOTE, Coins will be issued and released to bundle buyers in October when the Groupees Trading Exchange is live.

Well with their business sense, how could things possibly go wrong?

I bet previous bundle buyers won't get shit, except upon.

Good question. Stock in their company if they ever go public? Kind of a dollar value for purchasing other of their bundles? Who knows but sounds very wacky.
Sounds like you need to get someone to buy those in order to exchange for bundle. Who would want those?

Thought I'm pretty sure I said same thing about Bitcoins in 2010-2011 :/

"Groupees Trading Coins ... part loyalty reward"

I've bought 92 bundles from you, Groupees. Give me 92 coins pls.
Galapoints 2.0

I have like millions of Galapoints 1.0 and can tell you they are worth about as much as a Steam coupon. They'll just sit in your inventory and then you'll wish there was a trashbot you could dump them all on.

Galapoints 2.0

I have like millions of Galapoints 1.0 and can tell you they are worth about as much as a Steam coupon. They'll just sit in your inventory and then you'll wish there was a trashbot you could dump them all on.
Steam coupons can actually save you a good amount of money when the stars align right. Galapoints only give you a discount of 40 cents at most.

Plus they don't work on bundles just Gala store which, come on really? Who wants to buy a single game from a site that does bundles.

They should let us use them to get their ever inching up Monday/Friday bundles back down to $1.49 at least.

I bought the She Rocks bundle just because it supports The Malala Fund. That girl has a huge pair of figurative balls to keep fighting for educational equality in Pakistan after getting shot in the face.

I bought the She Rocks bundle just because it supports The Malala Fund. That girl has a huge pair of figurative balls to keep fighting for educational equality in Pakistan after getting shot in the face.
Good reason plus hearing women rock is always a good thing for me.

[customspoiler=Jonny and Shifty when Groupees goes live....]
trading_places_one_dollar.jpg
[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler=We the bundle purchasers at that same moment...]
Trading-Places-41.jpg
[/customspoiler]

Bought the She Rocks bundle too, since a lot of my favorite bands have female fronts. I listened to some of the samples before buying. Most were decent at best. One of girls sounds like crap and should really stick with modeling.

Edit:
I guess that's pretty harsh, but still.

Last edited by a moderator:
It just seems like a weird idea,

And if they ever did go public, as a company, I would think having some side-thing that mentions the word "stock" and "investment" could come back to bite them on the ass pretty hard. SEC files and regulations can be a bitch, whether you deserve them or not (defense can be a costly thing)

Listening to the She Rocks stuff now... 82 songs for a buck, hard to complain.

I will say that I think I made a grave error by listening to Iwrestledabearonce like crazy prior to listening to this stuff. The two frontgirls IWABO have had make every other female "rocker" sound... weak. Those girls can scream like no one's business.

So far...

This Day Burns: Really good, you don't come across very much female fronted hard rock. The singer reminds me a bit of Lacey Mosley, though not as spritey sounding. The guy on back up vocals has a shitty voice, but he mostly just throws screams in and sounds fine. Looking forward to listening to the rest of this band.

Android Lust: Really experimental and weird, so some songs are interesting while others are just like... nah. Hard to judge this band just yet.

Christina Marie Magenta: Uh... not very good. I don't get it. She just doesn't sound very good, I don't even know what to call it. Probably will be deleting this band once I've listened to most of it.

Summery Mind: Pretty cool, just some rock. Her voice leaves a little to be desired, but I haven't listened to enough of it to make a good judgment of the band. I don't hate it though.

Bought the She Rocks bundle too, since a lot of my favorite bands have female fronts. I listened to some of the samples before buying. Most were decent at best. One of girls sounds like crap and should really stick with modeling.
Christina Marie Magenta: Uh... not very good. I don't get it. She just doesn't sound very good, I don't even know what to call it. Probably will be deleting this band once I've listened to most of it.
Good, it's not just me.

That was a horrendous video but at least she can sing. Groupees had an album in one of their bundles where the female vocalist couldn't sing in tune.

Major label music is awful. /ycs

Is this what the kids call industrial these days?  I have yet to hear any music I like on groupees (I did stop even trying after awhile though).  If you like the chiptunes music that groupees has, I do get a kick out of these cover songs...probably since I have most of the originals.

You guys have been talking about trading fake coins for fake coins. But I've been trading slices of life for years. My man juice is so valuable and affords me all the bundles I want!

Is this what the kids call industrial these days? I have yet to hear any music I like on groupees (I did stop even trying after awhile though). If you like the chiptunes music that groupees has, I do get a kick out of these cover songs...probably since I have most of the originals.
It's no Revolting Cocks, that's for sure.

There was also a short album that had chiptune covers and the "I Want You Back" and "Fireflies" covers were pretty good.

Stupid shitty wifi at work ate my post where I told idi to chop his arm off. I didn't say well.

bread's done
Back