= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugg I pre-ordered both...i'm weak....though I did want that game from the Bundle of the Damned 2....i'm also weak to Greenlight stuff since I've voted on everything as of today!

Also this is my guess for the platformer Halloween game. Lets see if i'm correct.

Link

Ugg I pre-ordered both...i'm weak....though I did want that game from the Bundle of the Damned 2....i'm also weak to Greenlight stuff since I've voted on everything as of today!

Also this is my guess for the platformer Halloween game. Lets see if i'm correct.

Link
Can I pay you to be wrong?

I hope they don't extend the time for the preorders due to this..
At least greenlight 12 is almost near to get released. Less than 14m.. so I doubt they will extend the time for this one. But that may delay the pre order from doujin that should come today.

I was wrong afterall

y6WcvnV.jpg

Connection timed out
The initial connection between CloudFlare's network and the origin web server timed out. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.
Ray ID: 180f76cde14506a3
Your IP address: 07734.1337.35007.80085.
Error reference number: 522
CloudFlare Location: Newark

Sure...blame it all on Origin.  Everyone knows, nothing good comes from Newark.

Connection timed out
The initial connection between CloudFlare's network and the origin web server timed out. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.
Ray ID: 180f76cde14506a3
Your IP address: 07734.1337.35007.80085.
Error reference number: 522
CloudFlare Location: Newark

Sure...blame it all on Origin. Everyone knows, nothing good comes from Newark.
shaq-redman.png

I spent a year in Brick City one night.

Sigh...just like Groupees to mess with our expectations with a whole slew of shitty deals, and then offer an actual good bundle that I didn't pre-order.  I'm not falling for it, Groupees! I'll pre-order the Doujin 3 since those have been good in the past and will likely offer good card values, but I refuse to put a cent down for BOTD3 (aka Lucius et al for the 395,374,928,128th time).

Wow, I already voted the hell out of Dungeon of Gain and Super Cyborg on Greenlight, and that moe puzzle game looks good... the other games are, uh... nice extras, I guess? .23 cents saved, not too shabby.

I don't really see a Halloween themed platformer unless it's that one with the guy missing his head.

I do like this bundle with Super Cyborg and Final Dusk. Dungeon of Gain is cool though I already got it before. I will play Station and Synonymy. Downpour looks terrible and Cold Contract isn't my type of game, so I likely wont play those....still not bad overall.

Edit: Also wasn't there supposed to be 10 games?

I must be the only person underwhelmed by the new GL. I'll wait for a 1-game minimum for Synonymy. That's the only thing that looks worthwhile. 

aj_lee2.0.png
icedragon15 spank AJ Lee!!United States11:14
should have reserve bagb stupid mistake

aj_lee2.0.png
blames maspolmas gu yehe h

aj_lee2.0.png
spanky spanky

Not bad for the greenlight bundle. Went in on that but I'm skipping the horror one. The general quality on these preorders makes me wary of them having two worthwhile ones back to back.

So I gilbyed the GL bundle which I did want to pre-order so now I am compelled to make up for that blunder by pre-ordering the Damned bundle thereby ensuring that the offerings are crap because that is how life works.

Shifty just said the Doujin bundle preorder will be between $2/$2.50.

I hope it's $2 and not $2.50. I'm about out of Paypal wallet and don't want to spend outside of Paypal balance.

Last edited:
Shifty just said the Doujin bundle preorder will be between $2/$2.50.

I hope it's $2 and not $2.50. I'm about out of Paypal wallet and don't want to spend outside of Paypal balance.
I mean $2.50 is fine. I mean all the Groupees bundles are great values and full of only the best quality games.

So I gilbyed the GL bundle which I did want to pre-order so now I am compelled to make up for that blunder by pre-ordering the Damned bundle thereby ensuring that the offerings are crap because that is how life works.
I don't know if you can use the term "Gilby" there. The bundle is still running. :shame:

bread's done
Back