kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I'd gilby'd it =/

No Steam keys apart from FootLOL, Realms of the Haunting and Soulbringer.

Abso fuck inglutely the last ShinyLoot bundle I buy.
If you'd preordered as a gift you'd be able to offload it to me and recover your cost. Anyone grab it as a gift and want out?

I've dabbled in toasting.

Wait, Poopees has taken over Indie Royale, too, now? They're cornering the poop market, aren't they?
No, Shinyloot and Desura don't use the same database for their keys. Each Desura key probably has a Steam key assigned to it and that's independent of whatever Steam key Shinyloot gives you.

The opposite is true too.. If you keep skipping preorders, you might pay full price for the bundles you do want. I think it's best to adapt. Preorder the bundles you have a habit of buying anyway (for me it's Be Mine/Doujin/Greenlight) and skip the bundles that you don't normally buy. That's the best way to save the most money IMO.
Lies.. the best way to save the most money is to spoder..

Be Mine 16 is "coming next week" according to the newsletter. I'd be cautious, Jonny drew a fat cat (seriously, were they always so fat?). Something's up.

da82cdaa_3f59_493c_958a_6a5d4e6d574a.png

Goddammit.  I've been getting weird music popping up for a few seconds off and on for hours, I thought I had a virus.  I was going nuts.  But, no, I had a Groupees tab open somewhere, and I think it was coming from their chat box.  Why would you DO that!?

Goddammit. I've been getting weird music popping up for a few seconds off and on for hours, I thought I had a virus. I was going nuts. But, no, I had a Groupees tab open somewhere, and I think it was coming from their chat box. Why would you DO that!?
It's maddening, isn't it?

Goddammit. I've been getting weird music popping up for a few seconds off and on for hours, I thought I had a virus. I was going nuts. But, no, I had a Groupees tab open somewhere, and I think it was coming from their chat box. Why would you DO that!?
i haven't heard any singing virus. So you are safe.. for now.. until the next pre-order

You're sure it didn't commit suicide when you tried to make it your butler?
It commited seppuku when he tried to make it his waifu?

da82cdaa_3f59_493c_958a_6a5d4e6d574a.png

Cat and 16 are radioactive green. Half Life 3 confirmed.
Jonny's name is in red, so it's a blood oath. It's super serious.

First hint is up, my guess is 1954 Alcatraz.

EDIT:

Jonny CappuccinoGroupees HQ11:11
this will be a tiered bundle

Profile.jpg
Jonny CappuccinoGroupees HQ11:11
and there will be a preorder

First hint is up, my guess is 1954 Alcatraz.
The doodle does look similar to this...

header.jpg

... but you know Jonny's art skills. Remember how he trolled everyone with what we thought was The Banner Saga and ended up being Bardbarian?

I don't see how it couldn't be 1954 Alcatraz. The last one of these I looked at was the dragon head that everyone thought was DDNeon, but turned out to be Darkstone, yet the drawing matched up.

I don't see how it couldn't be 1954 Alcatraz. The last one of these I looked at was the dragon head that everyone thought was DDNeon, but turned out to be Darkstone, yet the drawing matched up.
Yeah that was me. I started that theory and am very sorry for it. I did think the image matched up though and still think it did.

Jonny's drawings are very trollish sometimes.

It matched up near perfectly to Fight the Dragon and didn't turn out to be it.. Jonny's drawings have been really deceptive recently

Yeah that was me. I started that theory and am very sorry for it. I did think the image matched up though and still think it did.

Jonny's drawings are very trollish sometimes.
I wasn't blaming anyone. Just an observation, and I thought it was DDN too until I compared it to the Darkstone image.

It matched up near perfectly to Fight the Dragon and didn't turn out to be it.. Jonny's drawings have been really deceptive recently
Which FtD art? The store page image doesn't match at all.

Oh I never saw that image before. Of course I don't follow early access games.

I wasn't blaming anyone. Just an observation, and I thought it was DDN too until I compared it to the Darkstone image.

Which FtD art? The store page image doesn't match at all.
I never said you were blaming anyone. I just thought I would out myself. You know, in case anyone had any extra eggs and tomatoes.

Nice find. It has the shape but not the teeth, which is what I remember, but can't find, of Johnny's drawing. I wouldn't expect they'd go outside of the store pages, but hey.
This is on the store page. It's a slightly different picture but it's the same dragon.

Description_Banner.png

For Tesla Breaks the World they didn't even use art from the game

bread's done
Back