= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a +1 that fixes an old 1C injustice. It was a DRM free game in one of the 1C Mega bundles, so now I'll have a key for it.

Suck it 1C.

Anyone preordering the Greenlight bundle? I feel like they're generally awful bundles, but I'm always worried I'll miss out on something cool.

It seems like when I don't preorder a greenlight bundle there's always several games in it that look interesting to me. When I do preorder there's usually only one or two games I'd want.

I only preorder greenlight bundles for the rush I feel when a steam key is added for animu visual novel #864.

I even feel bad when I see "bundle keys added" for a bundle I didnt buy, even if I don't want the game!

Damned bundle sites got me trained.

That's shitty. When they will sell textures as a DLC? Damn, should stop giving great ideas out for free.
Selling the same game with higher texture as dlc? how un-creative of you.

Selling it off as a brand new sku brings even more profit

Sleeping Dogs definitive edition

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin

Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered

and the list goes on and on since ppl eat it up pretty quick!

Selling the same game with higher texture as dlc? how un-creative of you.

Selling it off as a brand new sku brings even more profit

Sleeping Dogs definitive edition

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin

Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered

and the list goes on and on since ppl eat it up pretty quick!
Don't forget the Metro games... remastered after a whopping year and a half!

Passing on pre-ordering Groupee's Greenlight bundle. The last one just...well it kind of sucked. I'll get it tomorrow when it's revealed if it has some good stuff.

If you bought (or received as a bonus, can't remember) Drive to Hell from BAGB5, you might have a Steam key now.  Only if Groupees likes you.

I do not have one.

Huh. Was shoveling through my Groupees bundles and scooping up keys that have been added and I noticed Chaos Ride for the first time. Kind of a modern S.T.U.N. Runner only with less going on because god knows modern indie games can't be more complex than a fucking arcade game from the 80s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPejU5wi6BA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlgpj6fZQ4U

Damn, I somehow didn't check the thread yesterday evening and didn't see spoder's advice on Cafe 0. Is it doable to get Steam to remove the game from my account so I could then use an IG code for the deluxe?

Damn, I somehow didn't check the thread yesterday evening and didn't see spoder's advice on Cafe 0. Is it doable to get Steam to remove the game from my account so I could then use an IG code for the deluxe?
You can just use the key over your existing copy.

He should still contact steam, if he gets lucky they will reactivate key.
That'd be some insane luck. I haven't heard of anyone able to do that, I think they'd only do it for extreme cases. Not worth it for a cheap bundle game IMO.

That'd be some insane luck. I haven't heard of anyone able to do that, I think they'd only do it for extreme cases. Not worth it for a cheap bundle game IMO.
To be clear, situation was to activate another version of same game and said reactivation of code wasn't asked for, but someone from Valve decided to do so.

I feel stupid asking this, but what does the button with the two arrows (next to the gift button) do?

41DO1jD.png

That's normally a shuffle/random option for music/media players, but I have no idea what it does here.

^ It's a trading function. I've been meaning to ask if anyone's used it and if it's worthwhile. I saw JC and SS have stuff up there for trade. I guess their TOS about Steam keys isn't the same as Humble's.

Thanks - I was so confused when I noticed that button earlier this week. The trading feature actually seems neat, especially if you only want certain games from a bundle or missed something in the past.

Srsly? They all look terrible...
Yeah I think Hook looks halfway decent and Tachyon Reef seems up my alley (although truthfully it probably won't end up very good). I'm a sucker for Tower Defense so I would have been in for Against Hell for sure. Ancestry also looks pretty intriguing. I'm not expecting anything great but as long as a couple end up getting on Steam and are half way decent I'd be happy. Maybe my expectations are just really low for these Greenlight bundles.

Yeah I think Hook looks halfway decent and Tachyon Reef seems up my alley (although truthfully it probably won't end up very good). I'm a sucker for Tower Defense so I would have been in for Against Hell for sure. Ancestry also looks pretty intriguing. I'm not expecting anything great but as long as a couple end up getting on Steam and are half way decent I'd be happy. Maybe my expectations are just really low for these Greenlight bundles.
That should be their new logo, Groupees: Extremely low expectations; pleasantly surprised.

Steam keys have been added for Ski Park Tycoon from the Simulation Bundle.

In other news, the BeMine 17 bundle is selling like hot cakes ... of poop. Sales are crawling towards the 4th bonus and it may (or may not) be unlocked before the bundle ends in a few days. This is looking like the lowest selling BeMine bundle in a loooooooong time.

Steam keys have been added for Ski Park Tycoon from the Simulation Bundle.

In other news, the BeMine 17 bundle is selling like hot cakes ... of poop. Sales are crawling towards the 4th bonus and it may (or may not) be unlocked before the bundle ends in a few days. This is looking like the lowest selling BeMine bundle in a loooooooong time.
I think it's because people still don't understand the 2nd bonus game in the BaGL18 bundle

bread's done
Back