= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
$34.99 is not a very CAG like price....I got in the mid tier of that one I believe.
No, the third tier was for suckers (like people who get the $15 tiers of Humbles), but most of the value was in the BTA. I had pretty much all of the third-tier games I was interested in on GOG by October 2012 (and like a true CAG, I haven't played any of them!).

Okay, Poopies... you got one chance to take my $3ish that's working it's way towards Blizzard for an ETC skin.  Can you intercept the funds?  Well, can you, Poopies?!?

From what I gather,

opening a preorder payment in Paypal and waiting until the bundle is released to finalize

no longer works, correct?

(or maybe never did, only saw it hinted at and I'm just guessing that was the method)

EDIT: Maybe would have tried it but wow that bundle sucks.

Profile.jpg

Jonny CappuccinoGroupees HQ16:32
sry for any regrets

I doubt anyone made a pre-order they don't want, but if you did, could you hook me up?

I was too busy debating the appropriateness of me using the word "Russki" and didn't pre-order in time.  :wall:

I doubt anyone made a pre-order they don't want, but if you did, could you hook me up?

I was too busy debating the appropriateness of me using the word "Russki" and didn't pre-order in time. :wall:
Ouch. Everything decent about this bundle is in the upper tier, but $3 is too much.

Of course they're going to separate out all those old ass Tex Murphys one by one instead of just putting the collection together.
What? No. They'll put all but one of them in separate bundles then do the entire collection together in another bundle.

I was too busy debating the appropriateness of me using the word "Russki" and didn't pre-order in time. :wall:
EDIT: Actually, I like the $1 dollar tier, but I didn't pay for a Greenlight bundle.

Yeah.  They could hide the download links for music/DRM-free and make it giftable until revealed.  They actually should be doing that for Steam/Desura/etc. keys, especially now that they have on-site trading that seems to be secured by... the honor system?

Sigh. If this really does include Devil's Dare then I'm gonna be pissed off that I didn't preorder. I already have the Earthworm Jim games (These are the DOS ports, and they suck when compared to the console / Windows version!), and zero interest in Tex Murphy (got it at GOG already), but Aveyond... blargh.

Yeah. They could hide the download links for music/DRM-free and make it giftable until revealed. They actually should be doing that for Steam/Desura/etc. keys, especially now that they have on-site trading that seems to be secured by... the honor system?
Yeah there's no way in hell I'd trade without some sort of rep/feedback system. Such a wasted feature.

Sigh. If this really does include Devil's Dare then I'm gonna be pissed off that I didn't preorder. I already have the Earthworm Jim games (These are the DOS ports, and they suck when compared to the console / Windows version!), and zero interest in Tex Murphy (got it at GOG already), but Aveyond... blargh.
Boo I loved the windows 95 version....still have the cd in a box somewhere. Why is gog always just compiling the DOS versions when better windows versions exist such as Dungeon Keeper Gold, X-Wing/Tie fighter....I mean come on....The CD versions music was perfect (as should be of CDs over cartridges).....

Boo I loved the windows 95 version....still have the cd in a box somewhere. Why is gog always just compiling the DOS versions when better windows versions exist such as Dungeon Keeper Gold, X-Wing/Tie fighter....I mean come on....The CD versions music was perfect (as should be of CDs over cartridges).....
I have the Windows 95 version too, somewhere! It rocks. Sadly it's very unstable on Windows XP and later, it wouldn't go past the start menu. I managed to get it to work on a PC emulator but it was slow.

The specific versions that GOG (and Steam, presumably) sells were done by Rainbow Arts. They're... competent, but if you know how the original games are supposed to play, they won't feel right.

Ah i'm pretty sure those window 95 versions are a bit unstable now. I still remembering getting a 2 pack of earthworm jim windows 95 and pitfall the mayan adventure. Excellent platforming games both having very decent versions....I miss those classic platformers that didn't need to be hard or unfair or something...just fun.

I can't edit my entry but I meant to say both those games were very hard but fair. I still have nightmares of that Earthworm Jim 1 level where you're in a bubble sub thing and have to get air and not get your glass cracked. Oh how you tortured me so much back then.

No Messiah?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

Damn you, warreni!
Yep, sorry about that. Looking over the bundle, there's no damn way that word could have been a bundle hint. It must have just been Groupees jackanapery.

Of course they're going to separate out all those old ass Tex Murphys one by one instead of just putting the collection together.
Given that all of the old TMs were given away by GOG at one point or another, how Groupees thinks they can get away with slapping any of them in a second tier of a bundle is a mystery to me. Although now that I think about it, Groupees bundles used to have some sort of thematic clarity and consistency. Now it just seems like they're lumping a bunch of random sh*t together in as slap-dash a fashion as possible.

Ugh. Who cares?

Earthworm Jim 1 & 2, huh? Interesting that they went with the GOG version... I guess they were too cheap to give us the whole pack.
That thing has never been lower than 7.99 according to Is There Any Deal.

And... you don't want Earthworm Jim 3D. Trust me, you don't. You really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really don't.

Also, the "mystery" game in the BiaB 3 was revealed to be. . . Sid Meier's Covert Action. You know, that EGA game you didn't play when it came out 30 years ago but is now back to haunt you because Night Dive is re-releasing a ton of ancient crap for no apparent reason (the demand was so overwhelming that they had no choice but to release them). 

Also, the "mystery" game in the BiaB 3 was revealed to be. . . Sid Meier's Covert Action. You know, that EGA game you didn't play when it came out 30 years ago but is now back to haunt you because Night Dive is re-releasing a ton of ancient crap for no apparent reason (the demand was so overwhelming that they had no choice but to release them).
There's some shenanigans going on here. That game was obviously meant for the Retro bundle. The original Mystery game surely wasn't that game.

bread's done
Back