= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='asheskitty']With the strength of this Groupees bundle from the start, every time someone mentions how they missed it, I can't help but be reminded of:
[/QUOTE]

There really is no excuse.

This thing ran forever and was constantly being mentioned for its neverending string of additions.

[quote name='Eldredpe']There really is no excuse.

This thing ran forever and was constantly being mentioned for its neverending string of additions.[/QUOTE]

I mean, I procrasitinated quite a bit on this one, and still ended up buying it nearly a week before the deadline.

[quote name='gilby']I mean, I procrasitinated quite a bit on this one, and still ended up buying it nearly a week before the deadline.[/QUOTE]

Same.

Yeah, my bad.

I waited until the last moment because I was unsure about the $5 bundle (nothing really caught my attention although it was a great value). Then the sale ended early unexpectedly.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']yeah, with the price changing bundles I can see waiting for a drop maybe, but Groupees is usually up front about cost and the big games. Bonuses are just icing on the cake.[/QUOTE]

Thats probably the best thing about it. No messing around unlike IR or IndieGala bundle prices continually fluctuating (or in IG's case ' changed artificially' ) :p

[quote name='Stonekeep']http://groupees.com/dgf
is Live, praetorians is amazing. Same goes for Imperial Glory.
a great bundle, but if I'm not wrong all of this stuff was in some ig.[/QUOTE]

Looks like the Commandos stuff was in 6, Broken Swords in 9, Praetorians in 10 and Imperial Glory in 11. I have the entire bundle already thanks to Fox and IG happy hours.

Edited: Forgot to look at the bonus, Commandos 4 which I don't have yet. Is that worth $1? I don't think I have played any of the Commandos games yet.

I haven't played any of the Commandos series either, but C4 seems to be more of an FPS with some strategy elements than a real-time tactics game like the rest of the series. If I didn't already own Praetorians (old but fun game!), I'd be in for $4. As is, I'll put down $1 and try to pick up C3 elsewhere.

[quote name='Palinn']Looks like the Commandos stuff was in 6, Broken Swords in 9, Praetorians in 10 and Imperial Glory in 11. I have the entire bundle already thanks to Fox and IG happy hours.

Edited: Forgot to look at the bonus, Commandos 4 which I don't have yet. Is that worth $1? I don't think I have played any of the Commandos games yet.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I almost bought this one because a couple of them weren't in my Steam library. I checked my ingiegala links and turns out it was because they are drm free. I think I may need help. :drool: Just like yesterday I almost pm'ed Fox for one of his indiegala colossus bundles (I checked my email and found the two gift links I purchased from him a couple weeks ago).

[quote name='Motoki']Fester Mudd is finally up.

Oh and Groupees says they are doing a Wadjet Eye bundle next week.[/QUOTE]

If it includes Resonance and/or Primordia, I'll probably buy that. I've enjoyed all the other Wadjet Eye games on Steam so far.

[quote name='akmgmer']If it includes Resonance and/or Primordia, I'll probably buy that. I've enjoyed all the other Wadjet Eye games on Steam so far.[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping for The Shivah.

[quote name='gilby']I'm hoping for The Shivah.[/QUOTE]

Ah, good point. I haven't played that either and I would really like play that as well.

^^^^^
That's "Horridle" !

**EDIT**
Also a question. Has Groupees in the past, prevented the rewarding of the bonus game if the "# of Bundles Sold" isn't met?
Just curious

[quote name='UW_Shocks']^^^^^
That's "Horridle" !

**EDIT**
Also a question. Has Groupees in the past, prevented the rewarding of the bonus game if the "# of Bundles Sold" isn't met?
Just curious[/QUOTE]

Yup. Off the top of my head, the Winter Wolves bundle had a goal which gave everyone a game that was in the $5 tier for free. Luckily, the goal wasn't met, which means that people who bought the $5 tier didn't waste their money. If it's been met, that wouldn't been a giant "fuck you" in the faces of those who did buy the $5 tier.

[quote name='Severose']Yup. Off the top of my head, the Winter Wolves bundle had a goal which gave everyone a game that was in the $5 tier for free. Luckily, the goal wasn't met, which means that people who bought the $5 tier didn't waste their money. If it's been met, that wouldn't been a giant "fuck you" in the faces of those who did buy the $5 tier.[/QUOTE]

My recollection was that it was to give Planet Stronghold which was in the $10 tier to everyone at the $5 tier. Which the effect more or less would have been the same as what you are getting at but not quite the same thing as giving it to those who paid $1.

[quote name='Motoki']My recollection was that it was to give Planet Stronghold which was in the $10 tier to everyone at the $5 tier. Which the effect more or less would have been the same as what you are getting at but not quite the same thing as giving it to those who paid $1.[/QUOTE]

My bad, knew I remembered it wrong.

What's the best way to contact groupees about not getting a key for one of my games? Should I click on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page? Or should I just post about it in the support tab?

My inclination is to do it via "Contact Us", but I have a fuzzy memory of people saying one method is much quicker than the other. I just can't remember which is supposed to be quicker.

[quote name='The End']What's the best way to contact groupees about not getting a key for one of my games? Should I click on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page? Or should I just post about it in the support tab?

My inclination is to do it via "Contact Us", but I have a fuzzy memory of people saying one method is much quicker than the other. I just can't remember which is supposed to be quicker.[/QUOTE]

I would wait until one of the admins starts posting in the chat box, or in the support tab. They have issues with their email provider sometimes, but it could be worth a try anyway, you've got nothing to lose from either method.

Depending on the time of day and who's around (check first to see if Jonny or the slugs are posting in the general chat) support chat is usually quicker. That said, I usually get a response within a day when I have had to email [email protected]

[quote name='spoderman']I would wait until one of the admins starts posting in the chat box, or in the support tab. They have issues with their email provider sometimes, but it could be worth a try anyway, you've got nothing to lose from either method.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Motoki']Depending on the time of day and who's around (check first to see if Jonny or the slugs are posting in the general chat) support chat is usually quicker. That said, I usually get a response within a day when I have had to email [email protected][/QUOTE]

Alright, thanks guys. Might as well send them an email about it now. If I see someone from support while I'm waiting for a response, I'll bug them about it.

Page is up for the Wadjet Eye bundle, including a video. Hasn't gone live yet though.

http://groupees.com/weg

7 games for $5
-Puzzle Bots
-Gemini Rue
-Resonance
-The Blackwell Legacy
-The Blackwell Unbound
-The Blackwell Convergence
-The Blackwell Deception

and a bonus game that hasn't been revealed.

I already have all of the games, so I'll probably be passing, unless the bonus is amazing.

Son of a bitch! That's a hell of a deal. If for some reason you find yourself without any Wadjet Eye games, not buying this is as criminal as murdering your grandma with the bones of an endangered animal you just hunted for sport.

Looks like it's going to render a bunch of my IR purchases as a waste of money. I just hope that the extra game is at a $1 tier, or something that I don't care about.

[quote name='Detruire']Looks like it's going to render a bunch of my IR purchases as a waste of money. I just hope that the extra game is at a $1 tier, or something that I don't care about.[/QUOTE]

I was hoping there'd be a $1 tier, but the video states it's $5 minimum. For $1 I'd buy it for the bonus game.

Only game I don't have is Resonance, so unless the bonus game is Primordia or something equally awesome, I'll probably just wait for Resonance to hit a steam sale.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Hmmm, have the first three on Steam and the Blackwell games on Desura. If it's $5 or $7 then it's not worth it to double dip.[/QUOTE]

Woops, typo in my post. Meant to say it's $5 minimum.

[quote name='spoderman']Page is up for the Wadjet Eye bundle, including a video. Hasn't gone live yet though.

http://groupees.com/weg

7 games for $5
-Puzzle Bots
-Gemini Rue
-Resonance
-The Blackwell Legacy
-The Blackwell Unbound
-The Blackwell Convergence
-The Blackwell Deception

and a bonus game that hasn't been revealed.

I already have all of the games, so I'll probably be passing, unless the bonus is amazing.[/QUOTE]

That is a phenomenal bundle. I already have every game in it, but I think it's probably one of the best bundles ever put together. What a great deal.

Bundle is live. Looks like it's tiered.

$1 minimum for:

Puzzle Bots
Gemini Rue

$5 for the above and:

Blackwell series
Resonance

First bonus is The Blackwell Soundtrack

[quote name='spoderman']Jonny confirmed at least 2 games will be bonuses. As long as The Shivah is in this as a bonus, I'll be buying it for a dollar. My bet is on The Shivah and Da New Guys[/QUOTE]

Where'd he confirm that?

[quote name='Detruire']Where'd he confirm that?[/QUOTE]

Actually I must've misread, sorry. All he said was there'd be at least 2 bonuses in the chat. The 2nd bonus will probably be a game though.

[quote name='utopianmachine']I found The Shivah depressing. It would be hard for me to imagine that game getting on Steam.[/QUOTE]

As long as it's a desura key I'm in at a dollar. Still mad I let the indie royale with it go.

bread's done
Back