kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Decent? It's a Woolfe + other stuff bundle. wat u talkin bout blade
I'd call it decent. Crappy $1 tier. (VR game? Really?) But the upper tier has wishlist items in Woolfe and NaissanceE, Dokuro and Grim Legends 2 look decent, and 18 Wheels of Steel will look good in the backlog.

The greenlight game in the $1 tier seems very pointless. I don't know if it requires VR, but it's built around it.. so it probably sucks if you play it without Oculus Rift. I doubt many people buying the bundle will have that.

EDIT: Damnit, y u spoder me gilby

Well I'm a little bit sorry I didn't preorder this one. There are four games in the $4 tier that I'm kind of interested in, and a +2 if the one game is greenlit. Not bad, really.

Oh well there's always Bundlestars.

Epic Music Bundle 2 is live.  Seems decent.

edit:  Actually decent is understating it.  The Phil Rey album, in particular, looks to be really good.

Honestly OK 2 dollar bundle at most. Woolfe looks alright, Naissance looks pretty neat and Dokuro could be cool but I think i have it free through PS+ already. HoG looks higher quality at least.

Honestly this will be my last Be Mine pre-order. These games aren't really games I would pick up outside the bundle, other than Dokuro and really the latest two Be Mine bundles have just been lacking. I think i'm down to just pre-ordering Groupees chiptunes bundles now.

Also already had Jones on Fire so will give away that key.

Oh how the mighty have fallen....

Three of the albums in that Epic Music Bundle 2 are trailer music compilations.

Yeah, passing on this. Give me original albums, not picked-off "best of" stuff.

Ah, crap, Dokuro? I almost regret not pre-ordering now.

Almost.
I'll give you my key it's better on the Vita anyway according to most Steam comments and i'd rather play it on there.

I have been saying it but it was mainly for the Groupees side bundles like Bundle in a Box and the WGN ones. With every disappointment for pre-ordering I excluded more and more bundles. Now i'm going to take the road where I just buy bundles after they come out if they really interest me to save me some money.

I'll give you my key it's better on the Vita anyway according to most Steam comments and i'd rather play it on there.

I have been saying it but it was mainly for the Groupees side bundles like Bundle in a Box and the WGN ones. With every disappointment for pre-ordering I excluded more and more bundles. Now i'm going to take the road where I just buy bundles after they come out if they really interest me to save me some money.
Oh! Awesome. Thanks, Nitro.

Three of the albums in that Epic Music Bundle 2 are trailer music compilations.

Yeah, passing on this. Give me original albums, not picked-off "best of" stuff.
Actually, I think four of the albums are compilations.

I'm not seeing the negative there, though.

Another set of games to give away. Quote and they are yours...preferably one per person.

3 Stars of Destiny

Ballpoint Universe Infinite (can take this with something else)

Hexus

Jane Angel: Templar Mystery

NorthMark: Hour of the Wolf

Another set of games to give away. Quote and they are yours...preferably one per person.

3 Stars of Destiny

Hexus

Jane Angel please. Had to research what the games were just now

3 Stars of Destiny

Hexus

I'll take Hexus, thanks!

3 Stars of Destiny

Hexus

would be great ;)

Gilby'd that Be Afraid bundle. I saw The Avengers: Age of Ultron yesterday and promptly forgot about everything else. Worth it. Awesome movie.

Oh geeze. Crap like this makes my job as as Keys Added Group mod difficult.

So, uh, yeah. Some people got them and some didn't. And then the Dev took a long ass time sending the second batch and finally did only they didn't because they were Desura keys and Poopees didn't think anything was fishy while uploading those keys that were longer than the average Steam key. Anyway now Shifty says those were supposed to be the Steam keys so no real info.

TL;DR - Who the fuck knows?

It says, "Reddit Enhancement Suite."
I always think of it as, "Reddit Entertainment System"... and I split on the difference when correcting myself.

...yes, the thought of a "Super Reddit Entertainment System" keeps me up at night.

So on the last page I see a shirtless guy getting his junk inspected then a picture of a cucumber....

Sounds like my kind of thread!

All they need to do is put Tina Guo in another music bundle and I'll be happy.

She so hawt with her heavy metal cello.

bread's done
Back