= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Dustoff actually looks interesting to me since it's not a multiplayer-only game.

Edelweiss... eh. Maybe this means a new Doujin Bundle is coming?

Dustoff actually looks interesting to me since it's not a multiplayer-only game.

Edelweiss... eh. Maybe this means a new Doujin Bundle is coming?
Dustoff is a mobile port. It might be a Doujin bundle, not sure. I'm starting to think Pier Solar may have gotten dropped because it's supposed to be in a bundle next week and they didn't advertise it.

It won't. Groupees would've advertised that in the newsletter if it were to be in it. Steam > DRM-free. I doubt they've got any Steam VNs that haven't been bundled before in it, but we'll see.
If they stuck this in the bundle then they would sell over 10,000.

Yeah I know when I think of adorable, chicks with one big ass mf'in eye in the middle of the forehead come to mind. Just the cutest thing ever.

Man Internet I know you're the Internet and all but something I just got to read shit and go REALLY?!?

Boy I can't wait for the alraune dating sim.

280px_alraune_screen_by_hahme-d6zhcw6.png

"All the boys in our class like me, but I only have eyes for senpai~!"

(I'd Souffrir that)

Yeah I know when I think of adorable, chicks with one big ass mf'in eye in the middle of the forehead come to mind. Just the cutest thing ever.

Man Internet I know you're the Internet and all but something I just got to read shit and go REALLY?!?
There can be only one cyclops in my heart
Turanga-Leela.jpg

I was talking about the relationship as depicted in the promo art, but since I actually do find drider and undead chicks (among other things) physically cute, I'll let your point stand.

If I had a hundred dollars to burn, I would fire up RPG Maker and create a game called "Everything on Greenlight is Crap." And put it in a Greenlight bundle.

Don't worry I will I mean why wouldn't you pay $1.25 for like 8 games that over time will result in +8 to Steam library when you least expect it. I mean even the most awful things are greenlit so i'm not too worried.

I'm an awful person

Not pre-ordering again.....Also the 3 "confirmed" games:

1. Don't Drop the Soap (looks terrible)

2. Trivia RTS (looks bad)

3. Some space shooting game (looks OK though very primitive and repetitive looking)

It's cheap but the games are getting worse and worse lately.

Don't worry I will I mean why wouldn't you pay $1.25 for like 8 games that over time will result in +8 to Steam library when you least expect it. I mean even the most awful things are greenlit so i'm not too worried.
My guess is that 5 of the 8 will be greenlit and none of them will be the one I want.

Least it's not like that ultra rip off that was in that Indiegala bundle. Also spoder did you....ummm moran this?

Hmmm, Minecraft helicopters does look cool.  I'm all for animal rescues, I just don't know how I feel about international animal rescue.  Why waste resources flying animals between countries when each country already has so many animals needing rescue?

Dustoff looks good, but I wouldn't pay $1.50 for it.  Since one good-looking game pretty much ensures the rest will be steaming poo, I'll sit this one out yet again.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Wow, Paypal is actually bundle-blocking me. It's telling me I've had enough to moran and need to go to pre-purchase rehab.

bread's done
Back