= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Crazy Chicken Tales is the second confirmed game. :/

http://store.steampowered.com/app/318660/
There used to be a bunch of people complaining about that game in the forum. Apparently no one could get it to work. Then one person found they did something really stupid and lazy and didn't enter the right path or some crap like that and I guess if you renamed the directory (it was case sensitive) then it would work.

Well that thread mysteriously went Poof but one or two people are now saying the game works. It's hard to tell because there's like 6 people who post there. Everyone who claims to have played it on Steam or elsewhere says it kind of sucks.

Anyway, here's all the remnant I could find of that thread I mentioned.

Y319dvE.jpg

Google didn't fully cache it from what I can tell and neither did Wayback machine.

Really weird way to handle things. If you fixed something then post an announcement and reply to the thread. Lock it if you want but don't try to sweep that shit under the rug. But I guess now more than 4 people might try running it since it's going to be in a bundle.

Octoberfest is live bleh.

I'd be semi interested if that Octoberfest game were on Steam but eww cooties DRM free file hosted by Poopees reliable servers.

Edit: Looks like Poopees is also getting ready to squirt out another mini bundle as well.

I'm curating my own event where I get some IG bundled games and my old Groupees keys and charge $1 for each game which has a blind preorder of 10 minutes and then goes live for 20 and is limited to only 10 purchases. Plus I'll draw really bad custom cover art for the game in Fresh Paint on my phone and fart into Fruity Loops and add that in as a bonus so they feel like they're getting something special.

I'm calling it "Poopees Diarrhea Day"

I'm curating my own event where I get some IG bundled games and my old Groupees keys and charge $1 for each game which has a blind preorder of 10 minutes and then goes live for 20 and is limited to only 10 purchases. Plus I'll draw really bad custom cover art for the game in Fresh Paint on my phone and fart into Fruity Loops and add that in as a bonus so they feel like they're getting something special.

I'm calling it "Poopees Diarrhea Day"
Will it come with a shitty Blade Xena coin?

Tristoy is background for the new mini bundle and people are guessing Supreme League of Patriots episode 3 is going to be in it because.

cyanic— Groupees HQ18:03 Part 3, where you've already seen the first two parts from previous bundles.

I guess they really are mining those Merge games for all they're worth. Does Humble Build a Bundle = Poopees diarrhea trap now?

Tristoy is background for the new mini bundle and people are guessing Supreme League of Patriots episode 3 is going to be in it because.
I'll probably Moran this one then.

Tristoy apparently comes with an extra inventory copy

From MDuh on steamgifts, pastebin that is updated (I think), as games are checked via chatbot.

Second game confirmed as Supreme League of Patriots Issue 3.

Third game is Abducted

From MDuh on steamgifts, pastebin that is updated (I think), as games are checked via chatbot.

Second game confirmed as Supreme League of Patriots Issue 3.

Third game is one of these

Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge
Abducted
Double Dragon Trilogy
Deadnaut
Trash TV
Damned Nation Reborn
Mighty Dungeons
Venusian Vengeance
Wonky Pigeon!
Red Bit Ninja
DungeonRift
Spandex Force: Champion Rising

EDIT: Crossed out the games that have been ruled out.
I wish it was Abducted but looking at Venusian Vengeance I'm almost certain it'll be that instead because ... Groupees Mini Bundle

I wish it was Abducted but looking at Venusian Vengeance I'm almost certain it'll be that instead because ... Groupees Mini Bundle
It was actually confirmed as Abducted.

Venusian Vengeance looks like a headliner for a Remute bundle.

EDIT: Clarified I was making a joke about Venusian Vengeance. :)

[quote name="spoderman" post="12961985" timestamp="1444445526"]Meh, I got that from tremor when it was bundled the first time. The final steam game's probably a repeat for me too.[/quote]
debbie-downer.jpg

Meh they haven't even put it on Greenlight so there's no guarantee at all.

Besides if it hypothetically gets on Steam someday it'll get bundled again with Steam keys.

"Well, if you look at the groupees page, it doesn't mention greenlight nor a promise of a steam key, so we're not going to give out keys to those bundle buyers." - Octoberfest Game Dev probably

I like how even  even though the bundle is up no one even posts the content...I wont either. Just shows that Groupees releases too much garbage bundles to care anymore.

I'm ready for a new deviant waifu hentai bundle, don't disappoint me Poopees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwpzvZMK2lk

How so? I doubt many people care about owning the premium edition. The HB was a far better deal in comparison
I can think of at least three.

Eh, only if you're excited about the robots chasing you game and you don't already have Q.U.B.E., which is improbable.

I can think of at least three.
I mean even if you did care about owning the shit that comes with the premium edition.. it'd be better to own The Complete Journey since it technically comes with more useless shit for Foxhacks to care about. No reason to own Goodbye Deponia premium aside from the +1.

If anyone wants Memoria, just wait for Nuuvem's Daedalic sale. The games are not locked to Brazil, or at least they weren't last sale.

39 sales so far on that Groupees, heh. Damn.

I'm kind of offended that it's a "limited" bundle. Come on, ain't no one gonna buy dat, they won't run out of copies even if they set it at 1,000. At this point they're just insulting our intelligence.

bread's done
Back