= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Poopees is the type of company that goes out to a bar, picks up a ladyboy, wakes up the next day covered in shit and tries to sell it as underwear chocolate.

I guess I'll pass then, other than hatred there's nothing worth buying the bundle for. Also, The Land of Lamia seems to be one of the steam games, and Demented is the closest guess for the 2nd greenlight game
Lamia and Hush look kinda neat. I kinda gilbyed the preorder in that I never got around to checking to see what was in and deciding whether to moran or not, but if I had I would have skipped.

You can buy bundle after preorder ends and it costs $1.5 or more more :p
So... it's worthless.

Played Hatred a bit. It's okay. Feel bad for anyone who paid $20 for it. It's all edgy hype and little quality. Controls feel clunky. No idea why the whole first level is black and white. Waste of the physics/destructable environments.

So... it's worthless.

Played Hatred a bit. It's okay. Feel bad for anyone who paid $20 for it. It's all edgy hype and little quality. Controls feel clunky. No idea why the whole first level is black and white. Waste of the physics/destructable environments.
2derp4yerp

Lamia and Hush look kinda neat. I kinda gilbyed the preorder in that I never got around to checking to see what was in and deciding whether to moran or not, but if I had I would have skipped.
Hush was in a Gala Friday. y u no bai? Also

hIHr8rF.png

If you dig through the reviews the gist is shitty controls, bugs, 2hard4u for the sake of 2hard4u.

Land of Lamia is basically an isometric walking simulator. Also it might be a facade and not a full game like that Ball of Light debacle.

No6dquf.png

Notice how no one replied and that was over 3 months ago. I know it's not the most popular game on the planet but you'd think someone somewhere would have completed it. It has no achievements (or cards for that matter) so there's no real way to tell but it doesn't look good.

This dev can cover his ass though because he can use the shield of Early Access as an excuse why his game is unfinished. And of course because of the hands off way Valve setup Early Access he's also not under any obligation to finish the game ever.

TL;DR - You dodged a bullet and ohpoopees.gif

Knew this bundle was gonna be the typical Poopies poo. At $1.25 or less I may have poo-odered, but at $2.50? Anyone who got in early had it coming.

$2.50 for Hatred.  Don't Hate.  How many $2.50's have you wasted on their trashy animu bundles?

Meh, $2.50 with a $1 coin is close enough to $1.50 for me.

I'll use the coin on some BAB where I only want two things.

Remember the used key feature Groupees has that most other bundle sites don't? Well, they broke it so it's now useless. You have to "reveal" each key even if they were marked as used before..

Remember the used key feature Groupees has that most other bundle sites don't? Well, they broke it so it's now useless. You have to "reveal" each key even if they were marked as used before..
"meh, we can't check every line of code..." - Shitty Slug

"Remember when we lost all of your music, this isn't as bad as that, amirite?!?!?!?" - Yanni Crappuccino

Poopees, solidifying themselves as the premier in shitty service by taking a dump on everyone.

How hard is it to write code that checks whether a game has been checked off or not and leaves it alone? They actually, seriously put "potentially not revealed" for the older games for even more Shittees guessing game "fun." I think they are legitimately mentally challenged.

Poopees, solidifying themselves as the premier in shitty service by taking a dump on everyone.

How hard is it to write code that checks whether a game has been checked off or not and leaves it alone? They actually, seriously put "potentially not revealed" for the older games for even more Shittees guessing game "fun." I think they are legitimately mentally challenged.
Supposedly they are marking those, but it takes time. lol.

I don't understand wtf the point of revealing is to begin with. My first guess was maybe it could be for refunds.. but the thought of Poopees offering refunds makes me laugh.

I don't understand wtf the point of revealing is to begin with. My first guess was maybe it could be for refunds.. but the thought of Poopees offering refunds makes me laugh.
That would ruin all of the underhanded tactics they use to sucker people in, especially claiming to have good games and not delivering/switching them out once the bundle goes live. "Hey, could I get a refund on the last 20 bundles I pre-ordered? Thanks."

That would ruin all of the underhanded tactics they use to sucker people in, especially claiming to have good games and not delivering/switching them out once the bundle goes live. "Hey, could I get a refund on the last 20 bundles I pre-ordered? Thanks."
I'd like a refund on every bundle I've ever bought, since I technically haven't revealed any keys. Thx Poopees

Good thing I keep all bundles/keys organized in a google spreadsheet and mark whether I've used them or not.

This change makes no sense. But since it's Groupees, not making sense makes perfect sense.

[quote name="spoderman" post="12991759" timestamp="1445989529"]People actually use that?[/quote]
Shitty Slug and Johnny crappuccino use it to trade with each other, trade reacharounds that is! Amirite?!?

Preorder:

The Dance with the Dead Bundle - starts in about 14 hours.

$1 minimum.

https://groupees.com/dwtd

We already got one album of theirs - Near Dark - in the $1 tier of the Synthwave Bundle. They only have three other albums and one single at their Bandcamp. It's 80's horror-inspired Synthwave, so if that's your thing, here you go. I've already preordered.

Their other albums are:

Out of Body - Oct 2013

Send The Signal - Dec 2014

Into The Abyss - Mar 2014

The bundle has an optional (goddamnit Groupees) 20% donation for MyMusicRx.

Preorder:

$1 minimum.

We already got one album of theirs - Near Dark - in the $1 tier of the Synthwave Bundle. They only have three other albums and one single at their Bandcamp. It's 80's horror-inspired Synthwave, so if that's your thing, here you go. I've already preordered.

Their other albums are:

Out of Body - Oct 2013

Certainly the best of this year's Groupees horror bundles.

Preorder:

$1 minimum.

Their other albums are:

Out of Body - Oct 2013

Would definitely dollar in if I didn't already own all their albums.

Major/Minor looks horrendous, not to mention that rodents are possibly the least desirable anthro creatures possible. Even the monster girls are more attractive when drawn seductively.

It's a fun manga. I do collect the physical copies as they are localized. There is little story going on though. Maybe a bit shallow but fun. I prefer it over the angsty Shounen manga myself.

Major/Minor looks horrendous, not to mention that rodents are possibly the least desirable anthro creatures possible. Even the monster girls are more attractive when drawn seductively.
I'd say Gadget Hackwrench, and the massive amount of rule 34 material concerning her, belies that statement.

IHgL9ds.jpg

bread's done
Back