= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
The trailer's out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDzOSHeqslo

And someone already guessed the games:

Slam Bolt Scrappers
Blood Bowl (Unsure which one this is, but the first one has some nasty Securom activation limits)
Constant C
Fairy Bloom Freesia
Paranautical Activity (A Roguelike FPS!)
Patrician IV
Drakensang

And two bonus games, plus music. Not bad. I'll get it for Drakensang, Freesia and Paranautical Activity.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']So I've never bought a Be Mine bundle, only several of groupees others that have happened recently. How many games do you get for the $1 minimum?[/QUOTE]
Each bundle has been different.

[quote name='Detruire']Each bundle has been different.[/QUOTE]

alright, guess I'll have to wait then, thanks:) Anyone played any of these yet and feel like sharing some thoughts?

[quote name='LazyTriangle']thanks for the links, none of these games catches my interest, looks like I will skip this one[/QUOTE]

It's probably going to come down to the bonuses for me.

[quote name='Kitsune Sniper']And two bonus games, plus music. Not bad. I'll get it for Drakensang, Freesia and Paranautical Activity.[/QUOTE]

It says 2 Mystery Games and also Bonus Games. So it sounds like we'll get 9 from the base bundle itself plus a few more for stretch goals.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']alright, guess I'll have to wait then, thanks:) Anyone played any of these yet and feel like sharing some thoughts?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they have all been pretty different. One of them even had a $10 tier to get Killing Floor (back when KF getting bundled would have been a huge deal). Usually though you can get all the games for around $5ish.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Yeah, they have all been pretty different. One of them even had a $10 tier to get Killing Floor (back when KF getting bundled would have been a huge deal). Usually though you can get all the games for around $5ish.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure Johnny has said this one is a $1/$5 tiering system.

[quote name='Eldredpe']I'm pretty sure Johnny has said this one is a $1/$5 tiering system.[/QUOTE]

Cool, this structure is usually the norm. I think they usually do like 3-5 games for the first tier and then the best games in the $5 tier.

These games have me intrigued and that FPS Roguelike looks awesome to me.

So uh.. do any of those games match the gray guy with axe + giant drawing? (EDIT: Nevermind, looks like it matches Drakensang)

And my guesses for one of the mystery games is The Perfidious Petrol Station.. and yes, it was confirmed that it has $1 and $5 tiers

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='spoderman']So uh.. do any of those games match the gray guy with axe + giant drawing?

And my guesses for the mystery games are Alien Spidy and The Perfidious Petrol Station.. and yes, it was confirmed that it has $1 and $5 tiers[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking Blood Bowl. Or Drakensang.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Nice bundle, I'm glad it's Blood Bowl instead of WotR, but it better not be the Legendary Edition...[/QUOTE]

I wonder if it's possible to guess which edition it is based on the teaser video?

I agree though, the Legendary Edition would be a pointless inclusion, I'd expect most people to have gotten that for free by now.

Watching that teaser video was really an unpleasant experience. I hope that kid in the video has bed bugs.

As for the bundle, I'm operating under the assumption that the games which we are uncertain about will turn out to be the least desirable versions of each game. In most cases, the publishers are probably only bundling them because they aren't selling anymore and/or they are hoping to upsell us with DLC.

I'm gonna withhold judgment on this bundle until I actually see what it looks like when it launches and what the pricing & tiers look like. Even then, I may have to wait and see what mystery & bonus games show up before I decide to pull the trigger on this one.

[quote name='The End']Watching that teaser video was really an unpleasant experience. I hope that kid in the video has bed bugs.

As for the bundle, I'm operating under the assumption that the games which we are uncertain about will turn out to be the least desirable versions of each game. In most cases, the publishers are probably only bundling them because they aren't selling anymore and/or they are hoping to upsell us with DLC.

I'm gonna withhold judgment on this bundle until I actually see what it looks like when it launches and what the pricing & tiers look like. Even then, I may have to wait and see what mystery & bonus games show up before I decide to pull the trigger on this one.[/QUOTE]

I love how everyone calls the kid annoying lol. It's most likely Jonny's son.

[quote name='spoderman']
I agree though, the Legendary Edition would be a pointless inclusion, I'd expect most people to have gotten that for free by now.[/QUOTE]

Er, why is that?

[quote name='Eldredpe']Er, why is that?[/QUOTE]

Was available for free via popular polish magazine site. Anyone that got it from that probably made multiple accounts and got multiple keys.

Not to mention tons of people sold it for dirt cheap on the trade thread, because of that giveaway. I got it for a dollar from Severose.

It's not a bad game if you don't have it, though, it's just very complex and difficult to get into. I think I did hours of research, made my own logo (difficult process), built my first team, watched the tutorial, and never even played a game.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']New bundle launching soon with hip-hop music. Some good acts in there too. Glad to finally see something like this.[/QUOTE]

Indie hip-hop is my go-to genre (with Jazz coming in 2nd) and I've never heard of these cats. Should be interesting.

[quote name='M_F_A_H']Indie hip-hop is my go-to genre (with Jazz coming in 2nd) and I've never heard of these cats. Should be interesting.[/QUOTE]

Really?

Guys like Fashawn have built a pretty high profile in the last few years and Zion I have been putting it down for well over a decade. Luckyiam is part of the Living Legends which are also indie legends.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Really?

Guys like Fashawn have built a pretty high profile in the last few years and Zion I have been putting it down for well over a decade. Luckyiam is part of the Living Legends which are also indie legends.[/QUOTE]

I roll with the experimental producers like Jay Dee (F-off lupus) and Flying Lotus. I give virtually no fuucks about emcees unless it's the beatmaker himself a la Captain Murphy.

You can easily go and purchase this bag at any of the Chanel retailers near your house. However, should you happen to be dwelling in a spot the place you do not have entry to Chanel outlets, then there isn't a have to be upset, because now you can store on your favourite Chanel baggage on-line as nicely. Just log in to the official Chanel online retailer, and revel in a full assortment of Chanel handbags. The better part is that you would be able to read by means of the product descriptions, and undergo the pictures #links# as many times as you want, to make yourself satisfied before your buy. So it is almost like buying in an precise Chanel store, with a person guide at your aspect.

coach リュック メンズ
coach ウエストポーチ
coach カードケース
coach ウエストポーチ
coach メンズ 長財布

[quote name='spoderman']Be Mine 8 goes live today, and Blood Bowl is the Legendary Edition.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much as I expected. I'm not even sure if I'm gonna bother redeeming that key. Aside from that though, I'm kinda warming to this bundle.

My prediction for the tiers:

$1
Slam Bolt Scrappers
Constant C
Paranautical Activity

$5
Blood Bowl LE
Fairy Bloom Freesia
Patrician IV
Drakensang

Blood Bowl is a great game, I put 100+ hours into it back in the day. The single player campaign is fun for learning the game, but the A.I. for the game is not very good, and once you get decent at the game, you really have to play online with real people for a challenge.

[quote name='warreni']Hm. Any idea when this dog-and-pony show gets rolling? I was thinking around noon, but. . . .[/QUOTE]

Apparently in 7 minutes, according to the new countdown.

[quote name='jshackles']Solid bundle - I can't remember the last time I bought an Indie Bundle and didn't own at least *something* in it.[/QUOTE]

We need a Limited Edition Bundle... after this bundle these games will never be sold again! :cool:

[quote name='seamoss']-10 minutes and already almost 400 bundles sold - I guess the anticipation did really build up...[/QUOTE]

Yep, 20 minutes and about 650 now. . . .

Hm. I wonder whether The River of Time will be a bonus. I've stopped at the beginning of my playthrough of that to start BG:EE, and I'm just getting ready to jump back in.

[quote name='Detruire']I'd be nice if bundle companies stopped doing the hidden game crap.[/QUOTE]

Oh Detruire I always think you're nice.

[quote name='Detruire']I'd be nice if bundle companies stopped doing the hidden game crap.[/QUOTE]

I realize it's annoying, but in this case it shouldn't matter since the price doesn't vary - just wait till next week and see if the bundle with all games revealed is worth your $5.

[quote name='seamoss']I realize it's annoying, but in this case it shouldn't matter since the price doesn't vary - just wait till next week and see if the bundle with all games revealed is worth your $5.[/QUOTE]

That's probably the thing I like most about groupees... no pressure, take your time, think about it, come back in a week and pay the same price.

bread's done
Back