= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
All I want Groupees to do is make another bundle with more albums from BraAgas. Thankfully I've been disappointed for the last two years or something.

I think my only criticism of your picks is that the game quality is too high for Poopiez!
My goal was to provide Yanni with the highest quality BM as a peace offering.

I can remove a few games (to save for the next BM) and add an exclusive Shitty Slug coin instead, with a special Groupees Guarantee™ that the coin will always increase in value.*

* until Groupees decides the value is too high

My goal was to provide Yanni with the highest quality BM as a peace offering.

I can remove a few games (to save for the next BM) and add an exclusive Shitty Slug coin instead, with a special Groupees Guarantee[emoji769] that the coin will always increase in value.*

* until Groupees decides the value is too high
I'd rather see a negative value Donald Trump Jr. coin added, that would bring a tear to my eye. Perfect bundle. Tremendous!

Have groupees ever confirmed what number (out of the 10) bundle this is?

I thought this was the 6th like you did before you ninja edited, but the person that makes the threads on steamgifts always counted the BMA that included the subscription as the first bundle. Which seemed wrong to me.
I hope this BM contains the same content as their resume template bundle...I'D LAUGH AND LAUGH AND LAUGH>>>>>>

The picture is of a Poophead drinking the Kool-Aid by thinking the newest bowel movement will be any good. You have a point with how flush-worthy regular bundles are, but IGN is still putting good (or at least AAA) games in their monthly mystery bundles. I can't imagine one big poop joke of a company asking publishers to feature DS3 or even Deus Ex. Jonny is slang for toilets even...

So far the Be Mine page is showing there'll be 5 games in this bundle. That's a new record low people! Tremendous.

P.S. Stormeow Daniels is a lying slut. FAKE MEWS!

So far the Be Mine page is showing there'll be 5 games in this bundle. That's a new record low people! Tremendous.

P.S. Stormeow Daniels is a lying slut. FAKE MEWS!
Dear Purresident,

Maybe you can use your yuge power to convince Yanni to stop delivering BM's to the subscribers, it's obvious they have already received plenty of value...bigly value....and it would be good for the economy....somehow.....

Dear Purresident,

Maybe you can use your yuge power to convince Yanni to stop delivering BM's to the subscribers, it's obvious they have already received plenty of value...bigly value....and it would be good for the economy....somehow.....
Shifty SlugGroupees HQ08:16
So yeah all things in this bundle have not appeared in a bundle before.

gif_192x172_c499b1.gif
Shifty SlugGroupees HQ08:22
and for the folks that like cards, it seems that 6 out of 7 games have those as well to be farmed

Looks like even Groupees wants us to farm :whistle2:

Shifty SlugGroupees HQ08:16
So yeah all things in this bundle have not appeared in a bundle before.

gif_192x172_c499b1.gif
Shifty SlugGroupees HQ08:22
and for the folks that like cards, it seems that 6 out of 7 games have those as well to be farmed

Looks like even Groupees wants us to farm :whistle2:
There was a time in the distant past, when a game not appearing before meant there was at least a slight uptick in the possibility of a higher-quality game. That time has gone. Now there is just shovelware bundle after shovelware bundle....kinda like IG......mostly......

There was a time in the distant past, when a game not appearing before meant there was at least a slight uptick in the possibility of a higher-quality game. That time has gone. Now there is just shovelware bundle after shovelware bundle....kinda like IG......mostly......
The issue is that even IF this had all high-profile games, there wouldn't be enough coverage for those developers to come back for more. IGN and Kotaku and those video game reporters all over the internet are willing to write heaps of praise on "bad" Humble bundles yet not a single word on other sites. Even the time when a Groupees bundle was "sponsored" by IGN or someone, it was simply to do a huge giveaway and not really about visibility of the site. The lesser known music artists also aren't as appreciative of more exposure like game devs are.

The issue is that even IF this had all high-profile games, there wouldn't be enough coverage for those developers to come back for more. IGN and Kotaku and those video game reporters all over the internet are willing to write heaps of praise on "bad" Humble bundles yet not a single word on other sites. Even the time when a Groupees bundle was "sponsored" by IGN or someone, it was simply to do a huge giveaway and not really about visibility of the site. The lesser known music artists also aren't as appreciative of more exposure like game devs are.
They didn't make it big because of how they were run, the people they burned, and the quality of what they offered. Humble's origins never resulted in not paying developers or offering multiple copies of mystery games to get rid of extra keys. It wasn't until the IGN takeover that they began screwing customers by offering the same games for cheaper and taking away credit. Groupees is better as a niche bundling site, they get to offer publisher games from Interplay exclusively while being small enough to experiment without much backlash. There's a welcomed leniency to be had in their relative obscurity.

What rcsample said is that there's too much garbage on Steam to equate the phrase "new to bundles" to being worth purchasing. Otakumaker has a lot of bundle debuts for their 99 cent trash games, but at least that's only 33 cents for 10 games in a group buy. Groupees has what I'd call a premium pricing structure, and offering the same quality games in less quantity for $2 or more is much less appealing.

For those of us smart, very smart people who didn't do the BM subscription the $2 presale is now on for the 34th BM. There are apparently 6 games and the guesses so far are ...

Rocket Fist

What The Box

Here's the hints ...

BM_34-1.jpg

Yugely hoping the white things aren't from Toast Time

I missed the BM preorder, probably would have bought it. That's another thing about Poopees, not only are their clues obscure but they release these bundles "soon" with some random ass time frame to build up hype. All it does is build resentment and make them seem unreliable. Set a 48-hour window from announcement to release, dumbasses. No way I'm spending $4.50.

Lmao at the $4 tier on the Glitch Black bundle if the same albums are all available for $2.

I missed the BM preorder, probably would have bought it. That's another thing about Poopees, not only are their clues obscure but they release these bundles "soon" with some random ass time frame to build up hype. All it does is build resentment and make them seem unreliable. Set a 48-hour window from announcement to release, dumbasses. No way I'm spending $4.50.

Lmao at the $4 tier on the Glitch Black bundle if the same albums are all available for $2.
Was there a pre-odor on the glitch black? I really don't want pay retail...so I will pass on that pile of poop

Almost the same albums. That Singles Compilation is not actually on their own Bandcamp page. Those look to all have been in compilation albums for a different label. (And it looks like most of those albums are pay-what-you-want/free.)

Also, two or three of those albums have been in prior Groupees bundles.

Was there a pre-odor on the glitch black? I really don't want pay retail...so I will pass on that pile of poop
There was not a pre-order or odor for glitch black bundle. If I was allowed to buy with groupees coins, I would go for the $4 tier. $2 tier it is then

another music bundle pre-order

https://groupees.com/awitw3

$2 min.  42 music selections

quote from groupees Christian:

If you didn’t get the first to AWITW (A Walk In The Woods) Bundles, then this is a massive synthwave music bundle at a crazy price.  If you did get the last one, you’ll find the entire bundle in the first $1 min tier, and then a bunch of new releases in higher priced tiers and bonuses

20% goes to World Wildlife Fund

new comics bundle pre-order

https://groupees.com/fistfulofindiecomics

$1 min. for 11 comics

"SyrupPirates.com has teamed up with their indie comics friends to present Fistful of Indie Comics Bundle featuring comics by Jason Payne, Charles Brubaker, Jayson Kretzer, Sarah “Sketch” Reed, Gonzalo Alvarez, Ace Wheelie, and Brad Perri. Top contributor prizes include physical books!"

$1, why not

new comics bundle pre-order

https://groupees.com/fistfulofindiecomics

$1 min. for 11 comics

"SyrupPirates.com has teamed up with their indie comics friends to present Fistful of Indie Comics Bundle featuring comics by Jason Payne, Charles Brubaker, Jayson Kretzer, Sarah “Sketch” Reed, Gonzalo Alvarez, Ace Wheelie, and Brad Perri. Top contributor prizes include physical books!"

$1, why not
Also the comic artists actually take the time to come into chat.

bread's done
Back