kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Drabelincoln']EliotAndrews your wish has been granted.[/QUOTE]
Shoite, I'm astounded. Really, man, what were the chances that the Groupees team had snagged Insecticide, of all games? Furthermore, what were the chances that the two games, the very titles I had skipped at earlier times and regretted, would be included in the same bundle?

I totally want to try this again: I predict that the next major Humble Indie Bundle will debut the PC version of Fez - It will be the Beat The Average game.

[quote name='sunghost']I blame EliotAndrews for Groupees choosing Insecticide as a bonus goal. Lets get him!!!![/QUOTE]

lol, that is kind of epic as far as predictions go. But we all have to pitch our part, they have only sold a little over 3,400 bundles, lets get them over 6000 so his prediction may come true! :D

[quote name='sunghost']I blame EliotAndrews for Groupees choosing Insecticide as a bonus goal. Lets get him!!!![/QUOTE]

HE TOOK MUH JARB! RABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLE!

Pick a better game next time, prophet! And get the other two games Greenlit already!

So, update! Apparently there is going to be a third bonus goal, Idk what it is, any ideas? Also still not at 6,000 just a little over 5,100 I'm guessing it will reveal if they hit 6,000.

If you were only looking for one game from the bundle:

Build A Bundle 4 Weekend Special! 1 game minimum! Create your own custom bundle from a selection of 9 games. This weekend only, pick any 1 games for a minimum of $.75 and support Red Cross in the process. Game titles include: Orczz, Vitrum, Stellar Impact, Men of War, Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood, Fantasy Wars, Qasir Al-Wasat: a Night In-Between, Velvet Assassin, Zombies. Groupees Limited Edition. + Music and a Bonus game.

[quote name='The End']Pretty much my thoughts. It's an episodic game series and there will only ever be one episode. So assuming that you actually get to like the story, you're out of luck, it'll never be finished. I doubt that I'm even gonna bother using my key. [/QUOTE]

The cutscenes for the second part were all uploaded to youtube by the developer so that helps to finish the story if you like it.

[youtube]ElS7X3U8YpY[/youtube]

Just thought I would bring this back to the first page. Just a few events before BaB4 ends.

1. The 1 Game/.75 cents minimum is back until the bundle ends (less than 24 hours left)
  2. The 4th goal was revealed and everyone who buys the bundle gets an alpha copy of Legend of Dungeon. Link to the dev's website and info about the game is on the OP.

I really wasn't expecting another bonus game with this bundle. So it's pretty cool that they added something else. Even if it is only an Alpha copy of the game, It looks more interesting to me than Insecticide.

Oh and them doing a 1 game minimum to finish off the bundle was more predictable than the sun rising in the east. I said that they'd do before the bundle had officially launched. Not that it took much prescience to make that prediction, though. It seems to be the pattern that they've established.

Updated OP with the preview video and a list of unanimous amount of games that were posted on the youtube comments of the preview video

I also added a new icon to represent games that are part of the steam greenlight program. If you click on the green thumb up, it should take you to the file on steam if you wanna vote it up.

Love the new format for the icons. I've played Paranormal and it's scary as shit, so I'll be buying it regardless of whether or not it gets greenlit. Hope it does though.

Oh ffs!

So I bought three games on Halloween - Project Zomboid, Zafehouse Diaries, and Paranormal.

Zafehouse is in Indiefort and now Paranormal is in Groupees.

AHHHH!

Well I guess I get the smugness of having supported indie developers. It ain't worth what it cost though.

I wonder if they added anything to paranormal after the beta/demo they released. If it's the same game, than it was pretty freaky. Too short though.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Oh ffs!

So I bought three games on Halloween - Project Zomboid, Zafehouse Diaries, and Paranormal.

Zafehouse is in Indiefort and now Paranormal is in Groupees.

AHHHH!

Well I guess I get the smugness of having supported indie developers. It ain't worth what it cost though.[/QUOTE]

I stopped buying indie games...hell I think I'm done but games that are 2.50 or less at this point. Seems like a lot of the cheap games I've bought have showed up in these bundles too. Legendary, velvet assassin, alien breed, ceville, the list goes on.

I realized I need to stop buying indie games last night when I dug through my archived e-mails and found about fifteen Steam keys I needed to redeem.

Also, I've purchased Cryostasis three times now #-o

Oh man. I burned a ton of hours in Eschalon back in the days when I sported an eye patch and peg leg. Definitely buying this.

[quote name='Necrotron']So, you spent ~$3 on Cryostatsis? :p[/QUOTE]
The first time it was $2.50 on Amazon last winter and I got a $5 coupon for it. I think I may have come out ahead! :lol:

Thanks for the heads up. Paranormal itself looks like its definitely worth the buck, but I'm still unsure if Two Worlds and the others is worth the extra 4.

[quote name='aronater']Thanks for the heads up. Paranormal itself looks like its definitely worth the buck, but I'm still unsure if Two Worlds and the others is worth the extra 4.[/QUOTE]

That's kinda where I am right now, tho Ceville is the one I want from the first bunch.

Put in $5.. was there always a checkbox to donate your contribution to charity... or is that new? I thought it was always about meals??

Gorky 17 was released in the US as Odium. I loved it back in the day, but I don't know if it holds up. Combat plays a little like Xcom, but you're basically going through a linear world to get to encounters.

[quote name='shivan128']Put in $5.. was there always a checkbox to donate your contribution to charity... or is that new? I thought it was always about meals??[/QUOTE]
I think the checkbox is new. Previous bundles automatically gave part of the bundle to a charity. This one makes the charity part optional.

Dawn of Fantasy was Greenlit.

Shifty Slug
so i guess i need to edit some stuff on our page as well seeing that it now will include steam keys
Shifty Slug
i will be getting keys for steam as soon as possible
Shifty Slug
but it just happend so dont know how fast it will happen
Shifty Slug
quote from them on the post: unlike nearly 30 other Greenlit games, Dawn of Fantasy is all set and ready to go - and we hope to release it on Steam as soon as humanly possible - perhaps even in 1 week after getting Greenlit.

[quote name='aronater']Thanks for the heads up. Paranormal itself looks like its definitely worth the buck, but I'm still unsure if Two Worlds and the others is worth the extra 4.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TheLongshot']That's kinda where I am right now, tho Ceville is the one I want from the first bunch.[/QUOTE]

If you enjoy RPG games with lots of loot (if you find a similar or the same weapon, armor or spell you currently have, just stack them to make them permanently more powerful!), Two Worlds is a neat game.

It does have cheesy writing and voice acting, a bit buggy (but nothing game breaking as far as I could tell), animations fixed at 30fps, and it is a bit difficult before you get used to how to fight properly.

In the end, I found myself really enjoying it. Reminded me a lot of the Gothic and Risen series. So if you hated these games, you may want to stay clear of Two Worlds then ;)

[quote name='mephistox3120']If you enjoy RPG games with lots of loot (if you find a similar or the same weapon, armor or spell you currently have, just stack them to make them permanently more powerful!), Two Worlds is a neat game.

It does have cheesy writing and voice acting, a bit buggy (but nothing game breaking as far as I could tell), animations fixed at 30fps, and it is a bit difficult before you get used to how to fight properly.

In the end, I found myself really enjoying it. Reminded me a lot of the Gothic and Risen series. So if you hated these games, you may want to stay clear of Two Worlds then ;)[/QUOTE]

It has a lot going against it. It's bottom of the pile in the genre, so unless you've played them all, I'd save your time for better titles.

I played maybe half an hour years back, and it was the first time I laughed my ass off at a game.

[quote name='elessar123']It has a lot going against it. It's bottom of the pile in the genre, so unless you've played them all, I'd save your time for better titles.

I played maybe half an hour years back, and it was the first time I laughed my ass off at a game.[/QUOTE]

Hm. I disagree. Once I fixed the "crash before 5 minutes are up" bug, I enjoyed Two Worlds for what it was. If you want a real example of a "so-crappy-it's-just-not-worth-playing" ARPG, allow me to direct your attention to Loki: Heroes of Mythology.

We're only like 150 bundles short of the next rewards tier. Me, I like the idea of this Comfort album we're about to get.

I'm still hoping one of the bundle rewards will be Eschalon: Book 2. I mean, it just makes sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
So it looks like the next bonus is: Enclave Gold 2012 Edition [DRM-Free]

A disappointment to UM, but I've actually thought about buying this on GOG. So if it looks like they are gonna hit that bonus level, I might actually go in for a buck just to pick up Enclave.

[quote name='The End']So it looks like the next bonus is: Enclave Gold 2012 Edition [DRM-Free]

A disappointment to UM, but I've actually thought about buying this on GOG. So if it looks like they are gonna hit that bonus level, I might actually go in for a buck just to pick up Enclave.[/QUOTE]

Any idea what the Gold 2012 Edition is? I did a google search and couldn't find anything about it being re-released this year and such.

[quote name='DeliveryPizza']Any idea what the Gold 2012 Edition is? I did a google search and couldn't find anything about it being re-released this year and such.[/QUOTE]
Found this Amazon download for sale:
http://www.amazon.com/Enclave-Shadows-of-Twilight-Download/dp/B008XN0DDK/

Note that the subtitle "Shadows of Twilight" is the same as the one applied to the recently released Wii port:
http://www.topware.com/en/391,topware-re-opens-the-gates-to-celenheim-with-enclave-for-the-wii.html

From the Amazon specs, it doesn't look any different from the 2010 Gold Edition:
http://www.topware.com/en/enclave-gold-edition.html

I'm guessing it was rereleased this year as a tie-in with the Wii port, but it doesn't look like the 2012 edition is anything but a rebranding of the previous Gold Edition.

I think Groupees adjusted the current goal to 5000. Pretty sure it was 6000 originally. Only about 70 bundles away from the next goal posting.

[quote name='marsilies']Found this Amazon download for sale:
http://www.amazon.com/Enclave-Shadows-of-Twilight-Download/dp/B008XN0DDK/

Note that the subtitle "Shadows of Twilight" is the same as the one applied to the recently released Wii port:
http://www.topware.com/en/391,topware-re-opens-the-gates-to-celenheim-with-enclave-for-the-wii.html

From the Amazon specs, it doesn't look any different from the 2010 Gold Edition:
http://www.topware.com/en/enclave-gold-edition.html

I'm guessing it was rereleased this year as a tie-in with the Wii port, but it doesn't look like the 2012 edition is anything but a rebranding of the previous Gold Edition.[/QUOTE]

Thank you!

[quote name='Motoki']Has anyone figured out yet what the difference is, if any, between this version of Enclave and the one GOG sells?[/QUOTE]
I don't think there's any difference. These are the features listed on the Gold Editions:
  • Massive narrative scope, including two distinct campaigns with alternative endings
  • More than 25 unique missions, plus additional bonus content
  • 12 diverse unlockable characters, each blending elements of traditional character classes in a one-of-a-kind way
  • Challenging boss opponents, each requiring different tactics to defeat
  • Interactive gameplay tutorial leads even the most inexperienced players through basic game and combat controls
  • Three different difficulty level settings provide the right level of challenge for any player
  • A plethora of different weapons, collectible objects, consumables, and magic items
  • Dozens of scripted in-game event triggers keep the surprises coming
  • Captivating soundtrack paired with countless atmospheric sound effects

This is all that GOG lists:
  • Protect the Enclave in the name of Light or join forces with the Dark
  • Twelve unlockable playable characters that you can equip with an abundance of weapons and armor
  • Dynamic third-person action-adventure gameplay

However, this back cover of the original game box mentions the 12 characters and over 25 missions:
http://www.mobygames.com/game/enclave/cover-art/gameCoverId,35095/

There doesn't appear to ever have been an expansion pack or DLC for this game, so it doesn't look like anything's been added to the "Gold Editions," and they're just titled that for marketing purposes.

Note that the GOG and Groupees version are both by TopWare, which seems to have obtained the title from Vivendi Universal.

Hey, you remember these guys don't you? Yeah, it's the groupies guys. That BeMine 6 Bundle that they were doing? Yeah, it turns out that it still going on. Who knew?

Anyway, a new goal has been announced.

Goal 6 @ 6,000 bundles sold: Men of War: Condemned Heroes. Check out that lusty 57 metacritic score.

I wish they'd add better games to the $5 BTA level, instead of crappy games at the $1 level, so I can justify paying $5 for this.

And apparently this is "Bonus 6 of 9"...

[quote name='seamoss']I wish they'd add better games to the $5 BTA level, instead of crappy games at the $1 level, so I can justify paying $5 for this...[/QUOTE]

Yeah this isn't very good timing for them after the 15 cent (or w/e it was?) price mistake on Steam for Two Worlds 2. Other than that, Gorky 17 seems to have a lot of bugs, leaving Worms Reloaded as the best deal out of the $5 tier. Maybe they'll add another tier or something, but I kinda doubt they'll add more games to the $5 tier.

EDIT: Oh, and I forgot Earth 2160 was given away for free on GMG before (without a Steam key). That just hurts the $5 tier even more.. it's funny that one of the admins seriously thought Be Mine 6 is better than the THQ Humble Bundle lol.

Dawn of Fantasy was also in the 2nd Greenlight Bundle..

bread's done
Back