= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='warreni']Does the BMA involve Frankenstein's monster? What was that video about?![/QUOTE]

That confused me as well. Though according to this post over on SPUF, it's a joking reference to how poorly the first Be Mine started. Put in context, it's actually kinda funny. Problem is, only people who read the chat or see it re-posted somewhere are gonna get the joke. Most people are gonna be every bit as confused as you and I were.

Part of me kinda enjoys their goofy sense of humor. It certainly beats Indie Gala's attempts at humor. But if I were a dev or publisher with a game coming up in this bundle, it might kinda tick me off that they weren't a little bit more buttoned down with their presentation.

[quote name='The End']But if I were a dev or publisher with a game coming up in this bundle, it might kinda tick me off that they weren't a little bit more buttoned down with their presentation.[/QUOTE]
Then again, I don't really see indie game devs (and dirt cheap game devs) as people who are that worried about being all that "buttoned down" either.

Someone posted this over at SPUF:

[quote name='Danaroth']Apparently there was a small issue in groupees website that allowed to see the games' lineup in Be Mine Anniversary:

1$ tier:
Eschalon book 2
iBomber Defense Pacific
Livalink
Party of Sin

5$ tier:
Men of War: Assault Squad
Two Worlds 2
Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
Planets Under Attack
+Soundtracks [/quote]

[quote name='spoderman']Someone posted this over at SPUF:[/QUOTE]

I must say that, if true, this is pretty impressive - I hope TW2 comes DRM-free and not just a Steam key with that awful home-grown DRM on top (though I seriously doubt it).

[quote name='seamoss']I must say that, if true, this is pretty impressive - I hope TW2 comes DRM-free and not just a Steam key with that awful home-grown DRM on top (though I seriously doubt it).[/QUOTE]

Yeah it probably won't be DRM-free, considering the first game wasn't when it was included in a Groupees bundle.

The list looks pretty accurate. Jonny hinted about one of them having a 77 average on metacritic, and was released in 2011 which seems to be Men of War Assault Squad.

EDIT: I saw another post that Major Mayhem will be the first bonus.. it's been in the first greenlight bundle, so I hope not.

[quote name='spoderman']
Yeah it probably won't be DRM-free, considering the first game wasn't when it was included in a Groupees bundle.

The list looks pretty accurate. Jonny hinted about one of them having a 77 average on metacritic, and was released in 2011 which seems to be Men of War Assault Squad.
EDIT: I saw another post that Major Mayhem will be the first bonus.. it's been in the first greenlight bundle, so I hope not.[/QUOTE]

And it's been dirt cheap on some Play Store sale.

[quote name='spoderman']Someone posted this over at SPUF:[/QUOTE]

Pretty good, happy to spend $5 for Assault Squad, Two Worlds 2 and Eschalon. iBomber attack was a fun game, but I don't know nothing about the other games.

[quote name='Stonekeep']Pretty good, happy to spend $5 for Assault Squad, Two Worlds 2 and Eschalon. iBomber attack was a fun game, but I don't know nothing about the other games.[/QUOTE]

Edna & Harvey is an earlier adventure game by Daedalic (The Whispered World, Deponia)

[quote name='TheLongshot']Edna & Harvey is an earlier adventure game by Daedalic (The Whispered World, Deponia)[/QUOTE]

Actually, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout is the earlier one (I think it was released in 2011).

Edna & Harvey: Harvey’s New Eyes was only released last fall - I'm really surprised to see it in a bundle already (not that I mind...)

[quote name='seamoss']Actually, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout is the earlier one (I think it was released in 2011).

Edna & Harvey: Harvey’s New Eyes was only released last fall - I'm really surprised to see it in a bundle already (not that I mind...)[/QUOTE]

The Breakout was in a bundle. As was Eschelon Book 1 and Two Worlds. So this lineup, if true, would give some sequels to things people already have.

I like Two Worlds II. It's kind of a poor man's Skyrim on a low budget with B movie voice acting. ;)

There's a multiplayer aspect to it too. It's almost like a whole different game. Apparently you can build and manage a village in one of the multiplayer modes and I've always wanted to try that. When everyone grabs it via Groupees I would definitely be down for some Two Worlds II multiplayer.

[quote name='Idiotekque']-makes Two Worlds II Steam group-[/QUOTE]

[quote name='walkonshadows']LOL, invite if you do![/QUOTE]

It can only have three members, including past members, and if anyone changes their name, that counts as another member. Once three members have been reached, you must call Germany and explain to a guy who only goes by a ridiculous internet pseudonym why you should be allowed one additional member. The pseudonym is for his protection, because if his identity wasn't protected he would be toothbrush shanked for these atrocious policies.

[quote name='Blade']It can only have three members, including past members, and if anyone changes their name, that counts as another member. Once three members have been reached, you must call Germany and explain to a guy who only goes by a ridiculous internet pseudonym why you should be allowed one additional member. The pseudonym is for his protection, because if his identity wasn't protected he would be toothbrush shanked for these atrocious policies.[/QUOTE]

:applause: :lol:

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Groupees is live! No rush to get it, but live![/QUOTE]

I passed up sex tonight. I'm glad it wasn't a total waste. PS: I've been drinking, and I avoid all romance drama. /fuckit.jpg

[quote name='Blade']I passed up sex tonight. I'm glad it wasn't a total waste. ;) PS: I've been drinking, and I avoid all romance drama. /fuckit.jpg[/QUOTE]

lol... well you can play a little party of sin while drunk - that looks fun!

Also, 6 potential bonuses listed so this should be fun!

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Groupees is live! No rush to get it, but live![/QUOTE]

Sure I could wait, but why? (and I've missed a few things by putting them off)

I supposed I really should get around to playing the Two Worlds (one), lol.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']lol... well you can play a little party of sin while drunk - that looks fun!

Also, 6 potential bonuses listed so this should be fun![/QUOTE]

Indeed, I'm planning on it. That's why I like gaming; my female Nord doesn't come onto me, forcing me to get into fights with people who love her. Forever single should be a meme for #winning. Also, merry goddamn Valentine's Day to you fine folks. :lol:

Debating going in at $5 for Edna and Harvey and maybe Planets Under Attack. Will be getting in at $1 anyway. Does groupees let you increase your amount to get to the higher tier?

Best bundle ever... I kinda regret not buying the BTA bundle with TW1.
[quote name='Jugglenaut']Debating going in at $5 for Edna and Harvey and maybe Planets Under Attack. Will be getting in at $1 anyway. Does groupees let you increase your amount to get to the higher tier?[/QUOTE]

Yes

[quote name='Jugglenaut']Debating going in at $5 for Edna and Harvey and maybe Planets Under Attack. Will be getting in at $1 anyway. Does groupees let you increase your amount to get to the higher tier?[/QUOTE]

It says "If you already made a purchase and want to qualify for higher tier products, simply increase your payment with Donate more button on your Profile page." under the buy button, so yep.

Buying for $1 (for Party of Sin), might up it to $5 for TW2 in a week lol.

[quote name='Echoes']It says "If you already made a purchase and want to qualify for higher tier products, simply increase your payment with Donate more button on your Profile page." under the buy button, so yep.

Buying for $1 (for Party of Sin), might up it to $5 for TW2 in a week lol.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for reading the website for me. I really should be getting to bed.

[quote name='jatan11t']Very nice bundle. I'll probably buy a couple of the $1 bundles to give to friends to coop Party of Sin[/QUOTE]
According to the game's steam page, the coop is local and not online, FYI.

[quote name='Komentra']Mac getting some love. Most of these are Mac compatible according to Steam.
With that said does this give steam keys with purchase?[/QUOTE]

Any game that's on steam, you get a steam key for

[quote name='Komentra']Mac getting some love. Most of these are Mac compatible according to Steam.
With that said does this give steam keys with purchase?[/QUOTE]
Yes, separate steam keys for each game.
Livalink and Major Mayhem (when unlocked), will get Desura keys. But you can help them get on steam by voting them up on their greenlight page :bouncy:

[quote name='speedwerd']According to the game's steam page, the coop is local and not online, FYI.[/QUOTE]

Oh, just looked that up. Looks like you're right.

In for one! Lots of co-op for $5.

If anyone is interested in free keys for iBomber, Livalink, or Eschalon II, send me a PM. I'm probably not going to play them, so I'd rather give them to someone who actually wants them.

Eschalon Book 2 steam key: 3PAL0-HVXH4-DCVF4
Livalink Desura key: 3YLS8-RY0QR-PQH3V-B0F3Z-1CK8N
Ibomber defense steam key: 5NK2Y-I7ETJ-C7ZQC

[quote name='MrshllJcb']Eschalon Book 2 steam key: 3PAL0-HVXH4-DCVF4
Livalink Desura key: 3YLS8-RY0QR-PQH3V-B0F3Z-1CK8N
Ibomber defense steam key: 5NK2Y-I7ETJ-C7ZQC[/QUOTE]

Grabbed the Lavalink key. I might pick up this bundle later. So if I do, I'll pass my lavalink key from that along to somebody else.

Thanks.

[quote name='poxi']The next bonus is Dungeons: the Dark Lord. I think BMA is so far the best bundle in 2013.[/QUOTE]

I'm happy about that one. Playing the Dungeons demo prevented me from throwing money at it. I hope the sequel is better, and at any rate I'd be unlikely to buy it on it's own but happy to have it in a bundle.

[quote name='poxi']The next bonus is Dungeons: the Dark Lord. I think BMA is so far the best bundle in 2013.[/QUOTE]

Damn and I just bought the gold edition during the gmg sale, oh well, looks like Ill have a spare one of those

is it just me, or does Planets Under Attack seem awfully like Eufloria? It certainly looks to have similar gameplay.

And is TWII noticeable better on PC if I already have it for PS3?

bread's done
Back