= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
What I'm getting at is that I already have a bunch of follow crap on my Twitter account that I almost never use. I'd have to unfollow all of those except Indie Royale or make a new account just for them to avoid getting notifications from everyone else besides Indie Royale every 5 minutes.

Too much hassle for some lame bundles when they should just fix their pricing structure to not go up over time like every other bundle in existence.

What I'm getting at is that I already have a bunch of follow crap on my Twitter account that I almost never use. I'd have to unfollow all of those except Indie Royale or make a new account just for them to avoid getting notifications from everyone else besides Indie Royale every 5 minutes.

Too much hassle for some lame bundles when they should just fix their pricing structure to not go up over time like every other bundle in existence.
That's not how the mobile notifications work.. you specify who you want the notifications from. It's all seperate.

Okay I reset may damned password because that's how often I use Twitter and basically just kept it to get deals that force you into using that crap.

Anyway tried to get in and find where the mobile notifications set to just one specific follower but TL;DR. Sorry I just don't get this twit shit.

If that makes me Grandpa Simpson then so be it.

tumblr_m78jf0jpv71qzht5bo1_1280.jpg

Also Indie Royale still need to change their stupid pricing model to be like everyone else.

Okay I reset may damned password because that's how often I use Twitter and basically just kept it to get deals that force you into using that crap.

Anyway tried to get in and find where the mobile notifications set to just one specific follower but TL;DR. Sorry I just don't get this twit shit.

If that makes me Grandpa Simpson then so be it.

Also Indie Royale still need to change their stupid pricing model to be like everyone else.
AFAIK, it's set like that by default. You click on "Turn on mobile notifications" for every person you want notifications from:

feei.png

These are my twitter settings.. dunno if it helps:

a7f5.png

Bleh stop making me use Twitter. :p

Anyway, it's setup, so, err, thanks I guess.

PS - Indie Royale still sucks.

*Edit: God damn it, No I'm getting Gala store Twitter phone spam. I guess I need to go an UNselect every twitter account I'm following for mobile notifications. GRRR

Why did I go down this damned rabbit hole?

I think this is what drives people nuts the most: the fact that IR will persist with their current pricing structure when everyone "knows" the other models are "obviously better".

As far as I'm concerned, more power to the IR - it seems to be working out for them otherwise they wouldn't keep doing it this way. Just because we're all cheapskate game collectors around here doesn't mean they have to give games away or let you pick only the ones you don't already have just to please you.

Satazius if I remember right is aight...I played a little bit of it. Need to play more...Nyu Media stuff is always a good thing though! I really want their new game but will wait for it to be 50% off or something during a sale. I've gotten pretty much all their stuff as 50% off (though many got better deals through bundles). It's a good company to support and english translated doujin games are not common so they get my thumbs up.

Bleh stop making me use Twitter. :p

Anyway, it's setup, so, err, thanks I guess.

PS - Indie Royale still sucks.

*Edit: God damn it, No I'm getting Gala store Twitter phone spam. I guess I need to go an UNselect every twitter account I'm following for mobile notifications. GRRR

Why did I go down this damned rabbit hole?
This! (Though I don't even have a twitter account.) Also I regularly spend many hours in internet-free black-holes, usually not exactly of my own free will.... other times to make the voices notifications stop. Seriously, often I need a block of interruption-free hours to get stuff done.

As far as I'm concerned, more power to the IR - it seems to be working out for them otherwise they wouldn't keep doing it this way. Just because we're all cheapskate game collectors around here doesn't mean they have to give games away or let you pick only the ones you don't already have just to please you.
That's crazy talk.

Satazius was in an IR bundle? Good, so it's never been bundled before.

my-reaction-when-i-see-my-ex.png

More disturbing version:
katy-perry-begs-to-be-photoshopped-pic.jpg

Satazius was in an IR bundle? Good, so it's never been bundled before.
tumblr_m6u7d2nw1B1qztwte.gif

What's happening in this scene?

It looks like an interracial, bare-knuckle bout taking place smack-dab in the midst of a gay orgy, but that seems too mundane to be true.

Not that there's anything wrong with pugilistic pride.

Somethin' wrong with regular fighting though: it's barbaric.
You know you like that whitey doing the [customspoiler= sexy pose ]
22938.jpg
[/customspoiler] right next to the fight.

First off Guncraft Steam keys are up if you bought Be Mine 8

Also Dysfunctional Systems Desura/DRM Free is up as a bonus to the current bundle and the next bonus, which is J-POP, has a counter up now.

Oh and re: Cafe 0, I know Spoder is getting all Y U NO GIV JYAPENEZE VOYSE on principle, but have you guys actually played Cafe 0? It's not worth squabbling over. It's really short and repetitive and wants you to make a very narrow rigid set of choices, without being explicit about that, in order to get a specific ending. Then you have to do that 5 more times to get the real ending. If you make any mis-steps you get the 'bad ending' which is basically 'HAHA YOU SUCK START OVER SUCKER!!'.

The story is basically
The main characters friend all suck and one of them killed her.
but you don't get to find that out until you go through the game to get a very specific ending in a very specific way 6 times.

The trick they don't tell you is you have to be rigidly consistent. If you start with talking to one friend you can't switch or you'll get the bad ending. If you start off being apologetic you can't switch and be unapologetic on your next reply or you'll get the bad ending etc.

Then there's a lot of doing the same thing over talking to the same weird guy who says the same stuff every day yadda yadda.

Really, if you don't get to hear Japanese voiceovers you ain't missin' much. In fact if you don't play you ain't missin much. If you're dying to know the story I suggest Youtube or Google a walkthrough. Much less frustration and repetition.
Just finished Cafe 0. You're pretty much right, but it was better than I expected based on the art.

It's not too repetitive with a skip and save anywhere option. What you want is to keep with one person and pick all the white butterfly choices to get the good ending, then pick all the black butterfly choices for the bad ending. Start with the Ex or the Doc and after the four good/bad ends you get 4 items. Then start over with the best friend and show each item to get the final ending.

I was creeped out nicely in certain parts.

I just got an email saying the Be Mine 9 and Build a Meridian Megabundle were coming soon. No idea when that might be, but thought I'd share since I didn't see it mentioned.

I just got an email saying the Be Mine 9 and Build a Meridian Megabundle were coming soon. No idea when that might be, but thought I'd share since I didn't see it mentioned.
Sounds like another bundle or two to be looking forward too. I'm looking forward to what is leaked in be mine 9.

The Doujin bundle was good since it had games I haven't seen in an indie bundle yet or many in this genre.

One of the Slugs (it's some weird Groupees chat thing; I don't get it either) said the mega build a bundle will be within 24 hours so it should be very soon.

http://se.reddit.com/r/GameDealsMeta/comments/1kibk1/groupees_rumored_megabundle/

The Be Mine 9 I'm sure will be a bit later though.

There still are meridian games not bundled???
I don't think so. Not Steam ones anyway. However they will probably throw in a bunch of DRM free junk. They have a bunch more games over at Gamersgate though most of it doesn't exactly look like top shelf stuff, not that their Steam games are either.

http://www.gamersgate.com/publisher/32/meridian4

Idiotekque will probably be selling Bug's Escape unsuccessfully for a penny for months after this bundle.

I kind of do want Hot Dog King though. :p

Rumors were true, new bundle is live. There are 27 Meridian games to choose from starting at 40 cents each where the discount increases as you buy more games. There are 16 games that are Steam, most of the others are DRM free including Hotdog King! Full bundle costs $9.02 minimum.

Space Trader: Merchant Marine will be the first out of five unlocks.

I literally have every Steam/Desura game offered in this (including the bonus game) and I don't have any interest at all in the DRM free games YIKES!!!! Looks like i'm going to be sitting this one out folks hope Be Mine 9 is good.

Eh, changed my mind -- Chrome + Specforce bundle might be decent for generic FPS fun.  That said, doubt they'd do a 'one-off' day for 40 cents or whatever.  Maybe I'll break down and get the Grotesque Tactics game but... they are so grotesque.

So, anyone played the full-version of Chosen: Well of Souls?

I played the demo quite a while ago - and thought it was "okay", back then.

Of course, demo's ain't always fully indicative of telling you how good, bad, or mediocre a game can be. It normalyl gives you an idea - and that's about it.

Big fan of ARPG's, so....would like to hear some thoughts.

EDIT:

Anyone played Scratches, either?

If so - thoughts plz!

FWIW the developer of Bridge Constructor is giving it away free on their Greenlight page but fair warning the download seems broken for me and always hangs when it gets between the 8-16MB downloaded range.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/updates/100398757/1353917936

If you do manage to get it downloaded they don't offer Steam keys if you get it this way since they can't track it, but seeing as how they've been giving the game away free since last year to get votes and still haven't gotten in seems not much danger of that at this point.

I think I am going to wait on the bonus games for this one.  I own almost everything already and I'm not sure there are 3 games from this list that I need to add to my backlog.

There are five Steam games I don't own, and none of the DRM free games. I'll probably get the Steam ones I'm missing for under $2, not sure if any DRM free worth it

So, anyone played the full-version of Chosen: Well of Souls?

I played the demo quite a while ago - and thought it was "okay", back then.

Of course, demo's ain't always fully indicative of telling you how good, bad, or mediocre a game can be. It normalyl gives you an idea - and that's about it.

Big fan of ARPG's, so....would like to hear some thoughts.

EDIT:

Anyone played Scratches, either?

If so - thoughts plz!
I was looking at Chosen as well but the reviews were pretty mediocre so I decided to pass. Of course I would have purchased it if it was on Steam in the hopes of it getting cards someday. :D

bread's done
Back