= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Did ShiftySlug or Johnny mention that 39 Steps would be the Steam version? I actually had this on my wishlist since I first heard about it, so that would be pretty great.

If the Meridian bundle gets a 1 game minimum please post here. I kind of want to try Hot Dog King. It looks like something I'd get a kick out of and that shmup bonus is a nice touch as well...if not I may just get those awful looking Stalin FPS...haha.

100 Steps is actually the bonus that pushed me into definitely buying this bundle. Good job, Groupees!

1915: John Buchan writes 39 steps

2013: SevereTireDamage writes 100 steps

You ever heard of something called "royalties," mahfucker? Not a Royale with Cheese.

ROY-AL-TEES

98 years

I've heard it's well made, but that the puzzles are kinda overcomplicated. You'll probably be referring to Google quite a bit unless you're extremely clever.
I'd say the $1 minimum is worth it for The Whispered World alone if you're fond of point and click adventure games. The main character Sadwick can be pretty annoying at times though.

Groupees should plan ahead further so they can sort out games and offer more thematic bundles.

A seemingly random hodgepodge is as dull to the masses as the Steam Client (it's literally gray smh).

We're 175 bundles away from a devastating deluge of keys in the trade/group buy thread.

The last three bonuses better be good... like some non-2deep4u Steam games.

520ec4957bfa6.png

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LNQL7l0Jp8[/youtube]

Sources say that this is a lost bonus from the Doujin Bundle. They intended to kill you but couldn't quite finish the job.

That's some bush league psyche-out stuff.

Ok, so a new update on Depths of Peril.

Im having a lot of fun with this game. I found out that you can recruit npcs that visit the town, or that you find wandering around in the world. You can give them gear, and have 1 of them be your follower. The rest will stay at your base and defend it in case som1 raids you.

So, one of the factions demanded some resources from me. Normally i give it, just to keep friendly relations, but this asshole faction was asking frequently. So i told em to f-off this time. Then he declares war on me and raids my base. I was out questing when this happened, so I had to tp back to base, only to find that another faction was at my base helping me to defend (this faction was tied with the other faction for the current leading faction top spot). So, we fought them off, and then made an alliance to join forces and declare war on the asshole faction.

We proceeded to raid them maybe 5 times until they finally died and knocked them out of the faction list.

The multiplayer aspect is quite fun in this game, for a game with no multiplayer. 

Jake: That's pretty cool. That's one of the reasons I like Soldak's stuff. He visuals may not be the prettiest but he does a fair bit more with AI, dynamic type of stuff and npcs doing their own thing than most other games tend to.

Anyhoo, the Meridian 4 bundle is set to get its next bonus soon. Can you stand the suspense? Maybe we'll get another copy of Chains.

I'm not actually sure that there is another bonus.

The bonus list still has it at 5/5 bonuses.
Hmm, you may be right. They did have the main page at "__ bundles to next bonus" but now it just says time "time left on the deal".

Oh well, not like the world needs yet another bundled Meridian 4 game, although I was kind of hoping it would be Gumboy Crazy Adventures because that's the last Meridian 4 game on Steam that I don't own and if I got that I could completely ignore any time I hear Meridian 4 for good.

*Edit: Thanks for the Gumboy The End. Now I don't ever have to think about Meridian 4 again. Hooray!

Hmm, you may be right. They did have the main page at "__ bundles to next bonus" but now it just says time "time left on the deal".

Oh well, not like the world needs yet another bundled Meridian 4 game, although I was kind of hoping it would be Gumboy Crazy Adventures because that's the last Meridian 4 game on Steam that I don't own and if I got that I could completely ignore any time I hear Meridian 4 for good.
Gumboy was a bonus with Build-A-Meridian4 Bundle Pt 2. Did you not buy anything from that bundle?

If not, I've got an extra Gumboy key for you.

these game bundles are amazing!

Being able to pay whatever, and then also know some is going to charity is great, makes me donate more everytime I see one!

Panda Adventures...  Guessing bonus after that will be another album.  Hoping Highborn is the last bonus -- could have sworn I saw it in the teaser movie.

Man Groupees has my number on this one. Super Panda Adventure looks like a ton of fun (I'm a sucker for platformers of any kind). Already thought it was a good bundle, but so far the bonuses have been above average as well ^_^

I'm having a blast with Mini Motor Racing Evo. I'd never heard of it before this bundle, but I knew I wanted to play it once I saw it, taking in all the similarities to my favorite NES racing game, RC Pro Am. It looks great, it's super easy to pick up and play, and I love how all the cars have different driving mechanics and upgrades based on their attributes. I'd planned on playing it just to fill a few minutes until the laundry got done the other night, but an hour and a half later, the clothes were wrinkled, and I had to run another cycle to get them out... which meant another half hour of racing. Easily worth that dollar.

I'm having a blast with Mini Motor Racing Evo. I'd never heard of it before this bundle, but I knew I wanted to play it once I saw it, taking in all the similarities to my favorite NES racing game, RC Pro Am. It looks great, it's super easy to pick up and play, and I love how all the cars have different driving mechanics and upgrades based on their attributes. I'd planned on playing it just to fill a few minutes until the laundry got done the other night, but an hour and a half later, the clothes were wrinkled, and I had to run another cycle to get them out... which meant another half hour of racing. Easily worth that dollar.
If you like that, you should try Death Rally. Cool little similar game, plus weapons, deathmatch modes, tons of vehicle and weapons upgrades, etc.

Game of the bundle; I wanna see more homages to forgotten games. feels good

Well Eador is kinda retarded. The graphics are okay at best and the FPS is chugging on max settings. 35ish FPS just sitting on the first map, and 20 or less while moving the camera around on said map...

EDIT: Okay, it's the "fog of war"... The game just seriously can't handle simple cloudy fog. Totally stupid.

Well Eador is kinda retarded. The graphics are okay at best and the FPS is chugging on max settings. 35ish FPS just sitting on the first map, and 20 or less while moving the camera around on said map...

EDIT: Okay, it's the "fog of war"... The game just seriously can't handle simple cloudy fog. Totally stupid.
That's some Russian engineering for you. Vodka helps lift the fog.

Remember the last time religion walked through these doors...?

delete-button.jpg

:whee: :speaktothehand:  :censored:  :nottalking:  :twoguns:  :ziplip:

yes-stir-the-pot-o.gif

And on an actual (sorta) Groupees related note, I thought that Shiny Loot selling Clones for $2 (-my $1 credit) would free me from feeling compelled to buy Ittle Dew twice because I maybe kind sorta but not really want Eador but I also want Clones. (Clones and Ittle Dew are going to be in the $3.50 tier of the flying bundle when it finally comes out when I turn 80).

But no, Shiny Loot does not give a Steam key for Clones. HOPES DELETED.

I guess I should just pass on Eador and play Warlock or something.

[quote name="Motoki" post="11019158" timestamp="1377702195"]
yes-stir-the-pot-o.gif

And on an actual (sorta) Groupees related note, I thought that Shiny Loot selling Clones for $2 (-my $1 credit) would free me from feeling compelled to buy Ittle Dew twice because I maybe kind sorta but not really want Eador but I also want Clones. (Clones and Ittle Dew are going to be in the $3.50 tier of the flying bundle when it finally comes out when I turn 80).

But no, Shiny Loot does not give a Steam key for Clones. HOPES DELETED.

I guess I should just pass on Eador and play Warlock or something.[/quote]
Warlock is (kinda) fun. But not what I expected. Eador is still on my backlog waiting for this weekend (that kind of game isn't meant to be played for "about an hour").

Ittle Dew is fantastic. They kind of abuse on the sokoban way, but nothing too hard. The cards are nice, I crafted the badge (I don't use to craft those)

Just get the bundle

I've been playing Eador. It's actually really good and solid. The combat is well put together and fun, the strategy elements are detailed enough while not taking over the game, and the amount of choices and whatnot are pretty cool.

All in all, much different than something like King's Bounty, but in a nice way. My only complaint thus far is how easy it is to lose troops, and how once a troop dies, you lose all the level ups it's gotten, and you just have to buy a replacement at level 0. Not much of a complaint, just an annoyance. Healing your troops is kinda lame too. You just have to sit and end your turn over and over, healing 1 HP each turn...

Been playing Eador too. Awesome game. I must say, again, is NOT Master of Magic, but is really a close shot!

Good graphics, fantastic music, nice and easy interface, good learning curve (until now at least). I only played a couple hours, but I can sense something special with this game.

All in all, I'm really happy with this one, seems I've found a close successor of MoM and I know I'll be playing it a lot

Alright alright, you guys convinced me. I bought it at the $5 level. Just after hearing all the early talk about Eador being buggy I was afraid of getting another Realms of Arkania but I guess they've fixed most of the issues by now.

One thing though that bonus meter is creeping up super slow now. I really think two weeks is too long for Groupees to run bundles. It just runs out of steam long before then. The only reason Gala can ramp up sales in the second week or beyond is the happy hours.

It's nowhere near as bad as Realms of Arkania, my dearest waifu.  Plus you get Eador Genesis, too.  Same game, just dated graphics.  So if for some reason you find the remake horribly bugged you can just play the first one.

After reading your reviews of Depths of Peril, I bought the $5 level.  (I thought it was a strategy game..)  Promptly tried the game, and turned it off.  Back to EU3 I go for that stuff.  :)  

Depths of Peril is like an MMO.... without the fun human interaction.  Fetch quests like crazy at the beginning.  SKIP!!!!

What is most intriguing to me is the visual novels.  They are very good.  Thrilled of those purchases.  

Depths of Peril is a Diablo style with some strategy elements. Not really sure how anyone could think it was EU but okay.

Not really seeing the MMO part either.

Is that was strategy players think of every action based game? 'Oh this is like an MMO without the O'.

You realize single player offline action games came before MMOs, right?

After reading your reviews of Depths of Peril, I bought the $5 level. (I thought it was a strategy game..) Promptly tried the game, and turned it off. Back to EU3 I go for that stuff. :)

Depths of Peril is like an MMO.... without the fun human interaction. Fetch quests like crazy at the beginning. SKIP!!!!

What is most intriguing to me is the visual novels. They are very good. Thrilled of those purchases.
Life is fetch quest.

Depths of Peril is a Diablo style with some strategy elements. Not really sure how anyone could think it was EU but okay.

Not really seeing the MMO part either.

Is that was strategy players think of every action based game? 'Oh this is like an MMO without the O'.

You realize single player offline action games came before MMOs, right?
I'm pretty sure Tower Defense is just an RTS in which I can't move my pieces -- it's like chess with glue.

Also, stop using logic, it's the internet.

bread's done
Back