= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
We dude prolifically as well, a good 30+ years after Fast Times at Ridgemont High.  I've also survived two separate waves of val-speak.

Cool. In for Stickman, Doctor Who, Avernum, 9.03, and Driftmoon. Saw that Driftmoon activates as something weird, though. I guess I can't play it yet?

Doh, I had the holiday helpings album clicked on. Didn't even notice that. I guess I'm an idiot. lol

Thanks for the response.
No worries ;).

I'm just waiting for a 1 game minimum. I already purchased a bundle with everything I wanted but forgot about the Dr. Who games. Turns out you can't add games to your bundle (like you can with Humble) without purchasing a brand new bundle :wall:. Have they said anything in the Groupees chat about whether or not there will be a 1 game minimum eventually?

No worries ;).

I'm just waiting for a 1 game minimum. I already purchased a bundle with everything I wanted but forgot about the Dr. Who games. Turns out you can't add games to your bundle (like you can with Humble) without purchasing a brand new bundle :wall:. Have they said anything in the Groupees chat about whether or not there will be a 1 game minimum eventually?
Johnny's snuggle buddy spoder said there may not be due to it being a charity bundle.

Johnny's snuggle buddy spoder said there may not be due to it being a charity bundle.
Thanks for the response! Hmm... I guess I 'll have to decide then which game I'll dislike the least.

Or how about this? Quote this post and say which game (that comes with a Steam key) you want from the bundle. First person to quote gets it.

Thanks for the response! Hmm... I guess I 'll have to decide then which game I'll dislike the least.

Or how about this? Quote this post and say which game (that comes with a Steam key) you want from the bundle. First person to quote gets it.
Wait, you are giving a game away and nobody has quoted this for 30 minutes? Blood of the Werewolf looks interesting.

Driftmoon sounds good.

edit: What timing.

MysterD, because it might be free of the filth of Steam-drm.
Sure, I don't mind Desura. :D

I'm not entirely against Steam. I buy lots of Steamworks-only games. But, I do absolutely prefer on Steam-versions when CEG ain't wrapped around EXE files; and when there's not multiple DRM's on a Steam-version.

EDIT:

As for Driftmoon - sure, I'll take any keys: Steam or Desura. ;)

When getting stuff given to me for FREE, I can't be too choosy, can I? ;)

It's when I'm dropping actual $, when I care more.

New Spotlight is up, its for Inescapable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sXN5UW63XU

1 dollar snags you a desura key + steam key if/when it gets greenlit along with wallpapers

I remember reading about this game a few months ago, a lot of people were mad about how the game ends. People stated something along the lines of, they felt like the dev just gave up on the game towards the end.

There is a full length disccusion on greenlit with the dev about how the game ends, it contains spoilers at a certain point, so read with caution I guess.

Draw a Stickman: EPIC is Amazon's "Free App of the Day" for anyone that didn't buy it, but wanted to try it. Pretty sure it was free the exact same day, or close to it, last year.

Can you present any proof of that?

Preferably with some sort of certificate of authenticity.

bread's done
Back