= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever you guys do, DONT INSTALL THE IPHONE APP ... After using it for sometime, making a couple purchases, getting keys and such, I received a 'UID' error message and I can't log in ANYWHERE now, not on the app, not on the website.

I did try resetting my password but I keep getting the same error message I get when I try to log in ...

There was some troubles logging you in:
Email has already been taken

... I'd suggest if you have the app installed and luckily haven't received the 'UID' error to uninstall it and not run it again, as other users are complaining about the same issue in the reviews as well.

[edit: I was originally using the 'register/log in with e-mail' way of accessing the site/app not sure if that's the only one/way with the issue or not.

I wouldn't have installed the app in the first place but the website basically 'held a gun to my head' with all the constant nagging ... ]

BTW on the front page Orborun is on greenlight as well(hopefully link will be added), and imho looks like the best thing in the pack. I'll likely pick it up for that one and APT something. I wont get Loot Run for sure cause that flash game was just repetitive and boring. Instead I'll get that hack and slash game and that weird looking one with the astronaut. 

Email newsletter says Be Mine 11 is coming next week. Now that's something to get excited about...unlike either of their current bundles.

I got everything even though they all look pretty terrible to me except for Siege in the event that they get in through Greenlight and get cards. I even got the couple not on Greenlight in case they get added one day so I don't feel buyers regret that there's some crappy new game let into Steam with cards and I didn't grab it when I had the chance to get it for a quarter.

Yes, I have issues. :p

I got everything even though they all look pretty terrible to me except for Siege in the event that they get in through Greenlight and get cards. I even got the couple not on Greenlight in case they get added one day so I don't feel buyers regret that there's some crappy new game let into Steam with cards and I didn't grab it when I had the chance to get it for a quarter.

Yes, I have issues. :p
I'll do the same, except I'll wait until the last day or so and there's a chance I'll forget before the time runs out.

Issues.

I know I am like one of 3 people who bought that bundle, but Spirited Heart got added to Desura. Only it's apparently the "complete" version with the DLC built in while the one in the old Groupees bundle did not have the DLC.

One of the reasons the developer gave whey he isn't giving keys is because he has no way to verify who bought it. Hmm, well I don't know but maybe the people who sold the bundle do. Just a thought.  :roll:

Why do developers say this stuff? Ugh. I wish there were more of them like the Saturday Morning RPG dude that were actually game buyers (I won't say players :p) and bundle buyers and deal site lurkers/posters.

But most of them are all like 'I make games and I live in a microcosm and I have no idea how stuff works'.

I'm also irked at the whole 'Oh this is the deluxe version so no keys. The bundle version you got was the undeluxe version' as others have done that crap too. I realize in this case it's mainly because Desura sucks at handling DLC (he asked them to add the Loren DLC and they never were able to do it) but still as a customer, albeit a cheapskate one, it feels like I've been taken a dump on.

Man, the bonuses in the Go Bundle Yourself MotherBundler bundle are incredibly underwhelming =/

I'm not surprised... the games are already $0.25ea, I was never expecting a game bonus.
Just one, even a reeeeeeeally crap one, would be better than a 4th OST =/

Edit: Actually, I'm betting the last bonus is going to be Orborun OST.

2nd Edit: This is the first chance I've had a look at the games. I think I'll pick up Orborun, Siege of Inaolia, Hippocampal and Space Slice

Well that sucks. Of course, it's not like I've downloaded and played it in the many months since I've bought that bundle.
You're not missing much. I bought the complete version when it was on sale a couple years ago, and the whole thing is pretty bland, but the guy scenarios are worse.

Just one, even a reeeeeeeally crap one, would be better than a 4th OST =/

Edit: Actually, I'm betting the last bonus is going to be Orborun OST.

2nd Edit: This is the first chance I've had a look at the games. I think I'll pick up Orborun, Siege of Inaolia, Hippocampal and Space Slice
May as well get the lot of them. Who knows when something might get a Steam Key.

Jonas Abromaitis 13:15
I heard you don't like soundtracks and graphics as unlockable bonus? Im preparing something special for you (Im Orborun dev BTW)

Jonas Abromaitis 13:17
I'll give you a hint! It's gone be and early alpha version of Orborun new mode :)
OMG BEST BONUS EVAR!!!!!!

Liar, liar, Spodersuit (and mustache) on fire.

The last bonus is the Project Apt OST. 

Unless they're going to add another bonus. 

Didn't see anyone post this yet..

The Groupees Community 2 Bundle contains artwork that is a hint for Be Mine 11 as a bonus. I'll just post the pics here for convenience.

JC1.jpg

JC2.jpg

JC3.jpg

JC4.jpg

JC5.jpg

JC6.jpg

#1 looks like it could be referring to Sang Froid? #5 is probably Shufflepuck Cantina.

EDIT: #4 is Grimm
EDIT2: #6 is Aerena Clash of Champions and #3 might be Redshirts.

At first I thought the mask was referring to Krater, but it looks like each artwork must represent an individual game.

Let's see, George Washington and a fallout mask...

At first I thought the mask was referring to Krater, but it looks like each artwork must represent an individual game.

Let's see, George Washington and a fallout mask...
I separated the pics so it's easier to tell them apart. Yeah, each pic represents a different game.

So far it looks like:

#2: Infected The Twin Vaccine

#4: Grimm

#5: Shufflepuck Cantina

#1 could be Sang-Froid but I'm not 100% confident in that guess.

Ooh... Shufflepuck would be nice. I haven't been able to get my hands on one of those 75% off coupons and I wantsses it. 

Grimm?  Man, I forgot that game existed!  I was totally psyched for that about a billion years ago.  I wonder how I totally forgot about it til now.

Grimm? Man, I forgot that game existed! I was totally psyched for that about a billion years ago. I wonder how I totally forgot about it til now.
That was one of the games I really wanted when American McGee was still riding the Alice popularity wave, but since it was exclusive to GameTap, I could never get it.

But now that it's free from Ted Turner's clutches... yeah.

Somehow I don't expect the entire season to be in this bundle, but we'll see.

So the only other game I could think of that could be referenced in the #1 drawing is this..

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=105367625

Somehow I doubt it's that game, but it'd be pretty cool if it is.

That was one of the games I really wanted when American McGee was still riding the Alice popularity wave, but since it was exclusive to GameTap, I could never get it.

I think you mean entire series. There's 3 seasons. We'll probably get season 1 but not 2 and 3.

My money's on it being just the first season.

I wouldn't be too excited about it. I played a demo of the first episode when it first came out. It was basically a tagging simulator with a minimal story. Unless the gameplay and story elements were substantially enhanced as the series wore on, this was just a quick cash cow for American McGee to dump money into to fund Akaneiro.

I wouldn't be too excited about it. I played a demo of the first episode when it first came out. It was basically a tagging simulator with a minimal story. Unless the gameplay and story elements were substantially enhanced as the series wore on, this was just a quick cash cow for American McGee to dump money into to fund Akaneiro.
Yeah, if the guesses are correct (and most of them probably are), none of the hinted games really stand out to me. I'll still buy the bundle.. but I own the game I'd be most interested in which is Shufflepuck Cantina.

I bet the blink bundle is better than Be Mine 11.

You may have actually played the first episode rather than a demo. GameTap was the original distributor and every episode was free for the first 24 hours. I remember being really excited by the idea and setting of the game and then very disappointed when I got my hands on that first episode. No big deal, right? They were free and episodic so things could change. They didn't. The next few episodes were all basically the exact same shallow thing on a different map. I stopped finishing the episodes and eventually just gave up completely even though they were free. I guess it's possible that season 2 got better. I didn't make it that far.

You may have actually played the first episode rather than a demo. GameTap was the original distributor and every episode was free for the first 24 hours. I remember being really excited by the idea and setting of the game and then very disappointed when I got my hands on that first episode. No big deal, right? They were free and episodic so things could change. They didn't. The next few episodes were all basically the exact same shallow thing on a different map. I stopped finishing the episodes and eventually just gave up completely even though they were free. I guess it's possible that season 2 got better. I didn't make it that far.
You may be right; it looks like they're still offering the first one for free on Steam. IIRC, they were charging some ridiculous price like $5-10 for each one back in the day.

Oooooooooo, I like these kinda games ...

#5 is Shufflepuck Cantina

Edit: dagnabbit, guessed before I realised I had another page to catch up on =/

It can't be sang froid. Unless George Washington is in there. So maybe is the game you're linking
... or Assassins Creed 3.

We had Call of Juarez in the last Be Mine so Assassins Creed 3 really isn't that much of a stretch. They're both Ubisoft games.

Edit: Or .... much more disappointingly ... it could be Americana Dawn

Edit 2: Or ... which would be cool cos I don't have either on Steam ... Civ III or IV

It can't be sang froid. Unless George Washington is in there. So maybe is the game you're linking
I thought spoder said he reshuffled the pics, so I assumed he was talking about the picture of the bearded fellow who looked a bit like a lumberjack. George Washington definitely isn't in Sang-Froid unless it's some kind of alternate history where George Washington was the first prime minister of Canada.

It might be a far stretch but the Washington pic could be Age of Empires, since you can gather lumber and berries in that game. Maybe for tier 2?

It might be a far stretch but the Washington pic could be Age of Empires, since you can gather lumber and berries in that game. Maybe for tier 2?
I could kinda see that for AoE III but I don't see Microsoft letting that get into a bundle. I could see AoE II HD being bundled, but I can't see how George Washington would be relevant to the campaigns in it.

I think the axe and cherry tree are there just to emphasize that it is George Washington.
Stop making sense. We're trying to think "outside the box" like Groupees--that tree could be a fruit bush and the ax could symbolize chopping wood (but I don't really think it's an AoE game).

Maybe maniac mansion 2: Day of the Tentacle!
That's extremely wishful thinking, who knows...I'll go for that president fighting game haha. I actually remember parts of that puzzle like giving him the exploding cigar and giving him those chattering teeth as a replacement for his wooden teeth I believe. Been so long now...such an innovative and sometimes hard as heck game (I mean you never knew if what you were flushing was important unless you were using a guide).

I think you mean entire series. There's 3 seasons. We'll probably get season 1 but not 2 and 3.
Back when the game first came out, I remember seeing that the first episode was free and -all- the other ones were DLC. I don't remember seeing a "Season" option, though it's there now.

So you're probably right - it'll likely be a Season One pack. I actually find it interesting that there's no All Seasons package linked to in the game's store page... but it exists. Sneaky.

If Twin Vaccine, Sang Froid, and Shufflepuck turn out to be right, this bundle is insta-buy for me. Redshirts would be a nice addition, as well.

bread's done
Back