kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't see anyone post this yet..

The Groupees Community 2 Bundle contains artwork that is a hint for Be Mine 11 as a bonus. I'll just post the pics here for convenience.

JC1.jpg

JC2.jpg

JC3.jpg

JC4.jpg

JC5.jpg

JC6.jpg

#1 looks like it could be referring to Sang Froid? #5 is probably Shufflepuck Cantina.

EDIT: #4 is Grimm
EDIT2: #6 is Aerena Clash of Champions and #3 might be Redshirts.
y u do dis?

(I regret the time/frustration of securing a Shufflepuck Cantina coupon more than the $2.50 spent.... but seriously I wasn't expecting it bundled this soon... It hasn't even seen a 25% off sale yet...)

y u do dis?

(I regret the time/frustration of securing a Shufflepuck Cantina coupon more than the $2.50 spent.... but seriously I wasn't expecting it bundled this soon... It hasn't even seen a 25% off sale yet...)
I wasn't expecting it to be bundled so soon either. Blame the dev!

apparently I forgot to close the steam key page for saturday morning rpg on my desura collection page. when I accidentally moused over the desura icon on the taskbar, it now shows two steam keys. :whee:
Wow - how can that happen? You'd think they'd have a system worked out to prevent this. We only got ~$0.20 per copy sold in IR (devs get about 6% each per sale), so the fact you can get two keys for one purchase further dilutes that price. Ugh.

Anyone, who got two keys - do me a solid and leave a nice review on Steam. ;)

Wow - how can that happen? You'd think they'd have a system worked out to prevent this. We only got ~$0.20 per copy sold in IR (devs get about 6% each per sale), so the fact you can get two keys for one purchase further dilutes that price. Ugh.

It's a common issue and happens with new bundles as well. It happened with every game in the Vapor Trail bundle, except for Pixeljunk Shooter. IR/Desura should really fix that exploit.

Oh, and it happens with nearly every game that gets greenlit.

I played a little SMRPG this weekend. (It might have even been on Saturday morning!).  Enjoying it so far.  The striped zebras were hilarious to see so many years later.  

Hey there mate, the game is a lot of fun so far. Good work fella =D

We only got ~$0.20 per copy sold in IR (devs get about 6% each per sale)
I think we are in the wrong thread but: I had heard that IR gives very little to the devs, but $0.20 is pretty damn low. Even with 8 games in a bundle, that's still more than 50% that goes to IR. Is that the normal dev cut for all IR bundles, or just the "debut" ones? Or can bigger devs negotiate a better cut? If someone pays more than the average (e.g. $10) do the devs get more (6% of $10 is more than 6% of $5)?

y u do dis?

Maybe its shufflepuck android version? :) Its been bundled in ikoid.

No, not blame dev. Thank spoder. Thank you spoder. Thank kitty. Thank you kitty.
Where's my thanks?

Wow, that's even less than most people make it out to be :( I didn't use the IR exploit, but I did wind up with a free key from the humble gift you gave me a few months back which I gave to a friend, which I'm now feeling a bit bad about.

Will certainly put up a review once I'm done playing it, I've been enjoying it a lot so far.

Maybe its shufflepuck android version? :) Its been bundled in ikoid.
Ah, I wasn't aware of that bundler. Realized it was a mobile game pretty quickly (though best with a mouse imo), that said, the graphics aren't lacking.... and well it doesn't need a lot of art assets.

Ah, I wasn't aware of that bundler. Realized it was a mobile game pretty quickly (though best with a mouse imo), that said, the graphics aren't lacking.... and well it doesn't need a lot of art assets.
Yeah I really wouldn't play Shufflepuck without a mouse. It gets pretty hard on the higher floors.

I played one air hockey game in my phone before. I usually lose because my finger is in the way and I didnt see the puck.

About shufflepuck:

Is there any way to turn off the voice of your opponents but not the music of the game? If I heard 1 more "no no no" I will rage quit.

I played one air hockey game in my phone before. I usually lose because my finger is in the way and I didnt see the puck.

About shufflepuck:

Is there any way to turn off the voice of your opponents but not the music of the game? If I heard 1 more "no no no" I will rage quit.
Ohnonononono

On OSX 10.6 all the audio works except the puck sounds. In 10.7 all the audio works.

Don't worry you get past him pretty quickly.

I wish Groupees would let you search for a bundle by name in your profile. I have seven pages of bundles and have to go through each one to find the bundle I'm looking for...

Edit: I got Super Killer Hornet from the Groupees KISS bundle, not a Retro bundle. No keys yet.

I wish Groupees would let you search for a bundle by name in your profile. I have seven pages of bundles and have to go through each one to find the bundle I'm looking for...

Edit: I got Super Killer Hornet from the Groupees KISS bundle, not a Retro bundle.
It's Retro 2 is the most recent (dead) groupees... it was a bonus game.

... or Assassins Creed 3.

We had Call of Juarez in the last Be Mine so Assassins Creed 3 really isn't that much of a stretch. They're both Ubisoft games.

Edit: Or .... much more disappointingly ... it could be Americana Dawn

Edit 2: Or ... which would be cool cos I don't have either on Steam ... Civ III or IV
My psychic skillz are getting better ... right games but wrong bundle =P

do you want me to give the key back?

it hasn't been used yet so .....

y u do dis?

same here even it was steam card money, it could've went to something else if I would've known, it seems like several of the daily deals from the last week or so are in this.

this'll teach me not to stay away from here for 3 days, now i have a damn tread backlog.

Puh, like I knew that. I guessed it was something like that though. I was more pointing it out for those less 'in the know' =P

Go Home Dinosaurs is stupid. And I love tower defense games.
Differing opinions and such...

I thought it was a cute TD and enjoyed it for a few hours.

Be warned, it is a fairly straightforward and easy TD game and if you're hardcore then it may wind up being too simple for your tastes. The placement mechanic was pretty good, as was the ability to use your own avatar as an offensive weapon. The "towers" are fairly diverse and fun to use.

The main problem with the game is that there just aren't too many ways to fail. The strategies should be reasonably easy to spot and the upgrade path is pretty linear. Despite all that I had some fun.

Be warned, it is a fairly straightforward and easy TD game and if you're hardcore then it may wind up being too simple for your tastes. The placement mechanic was pretty good, as was the ability to use your own avatar as an offensive weapon. The "towers" are fairly diverse and fun to use.

The main problem with the game is that there just aren't too many ways to fail. The strategies should be reasonably easy to spot and the upgrade path is pretty linear. Despite all that I had some fun.
Yeah, I liked it for the same reasons. I liked it because it was easy, and has a lot of charm. If you want a serious TD game, don't buy it.

I would say it's probably the best "spotlight" Groupees has had so far.

Yeah, I liked it for the same reasons. I liked it because it was easy, and has a lot of charm. If you want a serious TD game, don't buy it.

I would say it's probably the best "spotlight" Groupees has had so far.
I'll third this opinion. It was one of the better TD games I played last year and I tend to try a lot. TDs tend to be either super serious war in space machine robot games or cutesy wanna be PvZ games. This one falls in the cutesy category, but like PvZ, it is tons of fun and has a lot of charm and personality.

I felt like Go Home Dinosaurs was an iOS game meant for little kids. Bunch of pretty colors and no real depth to the game-play. Not that there's anything wrong with that, there just isn't too much else to the game.

bread's done
Back