= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw this on the SPUF. Desura keys have now been added to the Build a Doujin Bundle (the first one) for Jisei to be released on 2/15/14, which is the first on a trilogy of murder mystery visual novels. I played through them all and thought they were all really well done with professional voice acting which sets them apart from most VNs.

As this is the first and shortest it's a good place to start. Each of them gets progressively better and more complex.

They don't seem to be on Greenlight, though Sake Visual put up their upcoming game Backstage Pass there.

last bonus is Guns of Icarus Online - Collector's Edition... another repeat :wall:
That's a pretty good bonus if you don't have it already though.

I wonder if they'll add more bonuses? Cos it's looking like it'll break 25,000 sales pretty early in the lifespan of the bundle.

Can't wait for that to unlock. This bundle is going to make a fantastic birthday gift for a number of people I know. All the episodes of Grimm are worth the dollar alone.

What does the collector's edition have on top of the regular version.
Question marks indicative of an interrogative question, as opposed to the declarative sentences you seem fond of misusing? See, you'd be better at using proper grammar if you were a Whovian. ;)

Question marks indicative of an interrogative question, as opposed to the declarative sentences you seem fond of misusing? See, you'd be better at using proper grammar if you were a Whovian. ;)
Adding a question mark to that first sentence doesn't make it a question.

Didn't have anything so this is def. worth $1 :p

Shufflepuck at least seems like good timekiller.

Worst part probably is Twitter/Facebook spamming required for achievements :(

Didn't have anything so this is def. worth $1 :p

Well now I know what my punishment will be for snatching up keys. Actually having to get a Facebook or Twitter account. I think I would rather take the flames of Hell to that.

Guns of Icarus'll drop 5 cards too by the looks of it  :D/

add that to the Shufflepuck cards and it's pretty much a free bundle

wut! Shufflepuck requires social network interaction.
Shufflepuck doesn't technically require you to like them on Facebook or follow them on Twitter for those achievements. Just click on those icons from within the game and close the browser that pops up. It will assume you did those things and give you credit for it.

Shufflepuck doesn't technically require you to like them on Facebook or follow them on Twitter for those achievements. Just click on those things from within the game and close the browser that pops up. It will assume you did those things and give you credit for it.
vlcsnap-2011-09-21-18h02m07s94.jpg

I've got more spares available:

Redshirt

and on Desura:

Ultionus

Shuff. Puck

Body Changer

Quote what you want and I'll pm you.

Edit: you can't ask for 'All the things' ... especially in yellow =P

[quote name="dbolt" post="11513103" timestamp="1391970442"]last bonus is Guns of Icarus Online - Collector's Edition... another repeat :wall:[/quote]I sold my copy that I got in a bundle last year and regretted it when they added cards later. I'll take it.

That's a pretty good bonus if you don't have it already though.

I wonder if they'll add more bonuses? Cos it's looking like it'll break 25,000 sales pretty early in the lifespan of the bundle.
Nah it's a crap bonus even if you don't have it.. Multiplayer only game that not many people play anymore. Will probably be completely dead in a year.

That doesn't make it a good bonus for a 25,000 bundle requirement bonus. It's already slowed sales down.. if they add anymore bonus games they'll be harder to reach.
What's slowed sales down is the fact that they hit what I call "the groupees ceiling". This would be the limit of people who follow or use Groupees combined with the amount of those people willing to buy multiple bundles as gifts.

That doesn't make it a good bonus for a 25,000 bundle requirement bonus. It's already slowed sales down.. if they add anymore bonus games they'll be harder to reach.
Its a better bonus than a crap game with no cards =P

I'm actually looking forward to trying it out.

What's slowed sales down is the fact that they hit what I call "the groupees ceiling". This would be the limit of people who follow or use Groupees combined with the amount of those people willing to buy multiple bundles as gifts.
Yeah, you're right. I've bought 3 copies now, because of the low price. The majority of buys from now on will be people waiting to see what the bonuses are and people buying extras.

Ugh crappy bonuses, should have just spoder'ed the the two or three games I wanted.
Somebody didn't get the memo. Things may have shifted a bit in the last few days. We really need a reorientation course.

Last edited:
FTFY oh really why everyone lloving to spank other ppeople heh
How the hell can you like so much? In the last 15 seconds I got six likes in a row by you. Noone should like me that much. I can't even tell which posts you liked. They should really fix it so when you get a like it skips straight to the post that was liked but nope straight to the OP. Not a clue what has stricken such a cord with you. I am flattered however. Edit: now it's 7.

Last edited:
How the hell can you like so much? In the last 15 seconds I got six likes in a row by you. Noone should like me that much. I can't even tell which posts you liked. They should really fix it so when you get a like it skips straight to the post that was liked but nope straight to the OP. Not a clue what has stricken such a cord with you. I am flattered however. Edit: now it's 7.
tebow likes everyone

liked 42 times, you're welcome.

bread's done
Back