= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope for your sake you never discover GOG... it's perfect for that.
Ah sadly Kitty I have just about every game I want from gog.....100+ game owner there and I played about 10 of them. I have nostalgia for half this stuff since it what was what I grew up with though some of those games are just hard to play now. I get a little smile whenever I play those games though I know for a fact some games didn't age well (ah man those Apogee platformers are fun for a bit but just too simple for my tastes now. Old Platformers are still amazing though.). I have a real soft spot for old school RPGs in general though since I binged on them all in my childhood.

Desura keys that no one wanted :(

Cognition 1  K0962TEFWI
and 2 JXYJ1M2ELM

Driftmoon I8D3I-5KKKR-ZB018-JCFQ2-QR0TS

Face Noir QUVOAK2SJ2

Gateways IY1YJ-AKHVU-QUJ6F-UF8NS-17BL0

Desura keys that no one wanted :(

Cognition 1 K0962TEFWI
and 2 JXYJ1M2ELM

Driftmoon I8D3I-5KKKR-ZB018-JCFQ2-QR0TS

Face Noir QUVOAK2SJ2

Gateways IY1YJ-AKHVU-QUJ6F-UF8NS-17BL0
Darn, I would have taken Driftmoon but some darkchewie guy got 'em all. Must be an asshole to not even post thanks. Curse you ungrateful lurkers!

So do we know yet if the BAB is starting tonight (1 am for me, usually) or tomorrow? I'm assuming tomorrow, but I wouldn't say no to some late night bundle action.

I somehow have a soft spot for these things....reason I have millennium 1-3, this spotlight, the current games on IGS, laxius force 1-3.....I have nostalgia problems though, and then I just look at them and don't play them!
You're much better off just looking at them. The stories are dull and bland, the level design is laughable, the difficulty is wildly unbalanced, the art style is inconsistent, and I'm just scratching the surface here. Head on over to Ardorlea's site and see how many games they've churned out over the last few years. None of these games are good, it's just all one big cash grab, and the reason so many people have this stigma against RPG Maker games on Steam.

You're much better off just looking at them. The stories are dull and bland, the level design is laughable, the difficulty is wildly unbalanced, the art style is inconsistent, and I'm just scratching the surface here. Head on over to Ardorlea's site and see how many games they've churned out over the last few years. None of these games are good, it's just all one big cash grab, and the reason so many people have this stigma against RPG Maker games on Steam.
The only RPG maker game I ever played was called Firing Range and it was terrible.

Legend of Aethereus
Guise of the Wolf
Castleminer Z
Luxor 3
Skyborn
Aveyond - Lord of Twilight
Power Up
Whitewash

http://groupees.com/bab8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iilwuczJ24A

Starts in 15 hours they removed the countdown

Oh wow... those are... pretty bad.  Only Guise (guyz!) of the Wolf looks somewhat interesting and apparently it's only three or four hours long.  Bonuses will have to save this one.

Oh wow... those are... pretty bad. Only Guise (guyz!) of the Wolf looks somewhat interesting and apparently it's only three or four hours long. Bonuses will have to save this one.
Whitewash actually looks pretty interesting, but it's Desura only and not on Greenlight. I posted a comment on the game's Desura page asking the dev if he'll put it on Greenlight. I suggest you guys to do the same.

http://www.desura.com/games/whitewash/

Oh wow... those are... pretty bad. Only Guise (guyz!) of the Wolf looks somewhat interesting and apparently it's only three or four hours long. Bonuses will have to save this one.
Guise of the Wolf is supposed to be absolutely awful, and the dev is basically pulling a Garry's Incident and trying to hide/remove anything negative people say about the game. But what am I saying, you hate every game so you might as well get it to keep the streak going.

How many RPG Maker games are on Steam? I looked at tagged stuff, and most of it is software. The only tagged games I could find were To the Moon, Cherry Tree High Comedy Club, Skyborn, Aveyond, and Last Dream.

Blood of the Werewolf, probably.
Or Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves. There's seriously some kind of wolf fetish going on lately.

How many RPG Maker games are on Steam? I looked at tagged stuff, and most of it is software. The only tagged games I could find were To the Moon, Cherry Tree High Comedy Club, Skyborn, Aveyond, and Last Dream.
I had no idea Cherry Tree ran on RPG Maker XP... They tweaked the shit out of that one, it doesn't look a thing like an RPG Maker game.

In for RPG Maker Games, Legends and possibly that shoot em up...I never back away from one of those. Guise of the Wolf does look pretty bad though.

Guise of the Wolf is a glitchy mess. I watched carlmundo play this and he got stuck inside of a boulder fairly easily. It's a procedural Gothic wandering werewolf game with awful dialog. However, it does have Steam Cards, so... +1

Guise of the Wolf is a glitchy mess. I watched carlmundo play this and he got stuck inside of a boulder fairly easily. It's a procedural Gothic wandering werewolf game with awful dialog. However, it does have Steam Cards, so... +1
I'm sure I'll love the game. Getting stuck in rocks is my specialty.

234290_screenshots_2013_08_19_00002.jpg

I'm sure I'll love the game. Getting stuck in rocks is my specialty.

234290_screenshots_2013_08_19_00002.jpg
Poor Zack Zero, I only remember that game from the glorious Steam Card Beta. You could buy that game on sale from GMG, sell the cards, and come out ahead by roughly a dollar. Those were the days where getting stuck in rocks actually paid off. *sigh*

Poor Zack Zero, I only remember that game from the glorious Steam Card Beta. You could buy that game on sale from GMG, sell the cards, and come out ahead by roughly a dollar. Those were the days where getting stuck in rocks actually paid off. *sigh*
I'm still living in the glory days, man.

BIJOuYV.jpg

(Okay, it'll never sell for that price, but still.)

Kinda underwhelmed by this BAB. I really only see myself playing maybe Aveyond and Guise of the Wolf. Already have Legends of Aetherus from Blink.

Bundle is live!

I can't remember who said it before but Luxor Evolved is supposed to be the best of the Luxor bunch?  It looks like 3 has an Egyptian theme but gameplay is pretty much the same.  Anyone recommend 3 if I have Evolved?

Arson and Plunder is not a bad bonus. AFAIK it hasn't been bundled before. It is on Desura so hopefully we'll get Desura keys and it's on Greenlight so it will probably get into Steam sooner or later.

It's published by Headup Games though so be prepared to wait a long time and for there to be a lot of confusion and he said she said before you actually get the keys. :p

Anyhow, I bought everything but Luxor 3 because I didn't have any of the rest. Kind of feel dirty for buying Guise of the Wolf and Crappy Castle Miner Z.

Skyborn I already had on Big Fish and asked the dev if I could get a Steam key by showing my receipt. He seemed receptive at first and said he would have to find out how to do it and get back to me. Then I waited a week and sent another polite email checking in but crickets so eh, I'll throw 50 cents out to get a Steam key. *shrug*

Bundle is live!

I can't remember who said it before but Luxor Evolved is supposed to be the best of the Luxor bunch? It looks like 3 has an Egyptian theme but gameplay is pretty much the same. Anyone recommend 3 if I have Evolved?
I think I posted that it looks like the best out of the Luxor games, but I don't have much experience with them. I liked what I played of Evolved, but it's faster paced than the other Luxors.. if you want something slower paced 3 might be good.

Arson and Plunder is not a bad bonus. AFAIK it hasn't been bundled before. It is on Desura so hopefully we'll get Desura keys and it's on Greenlight so it will probably get into Steam sooner or later.

It's publisher by Headup Games though so be prepared to wait a long time and for there to be a lot of confusion and he said she said before you actually get the keys. :p
They plan to add online co-op if it gets greenlit. That by itself sold me on the game.

They've published a good amount of games IDK why they have to go through Greenlight. But it means they will most likely get accepted. TBH it (Arson and Plunder) looks like the best game of the bunch for now. (I already have Legends...)

bread's done
Back