= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Bobbsies still buying these?  I'd buy someone a $1-2 game off of Steam just for Bardbarian alone.  You can keep/sell the rest of the crap as I have no interest in it.

Is Bobbsies still buying these? I'd buy someone a $1-2 game off of Steam just for Bardbarian alone. You can keep/sell the rest of the crap as I have no interest in it.
I am. As for the $1/$2 game off Steam. I mean, I'd take Sanctum 2 Complete, but it's $2.49.. Might be a bit much, but maybe we can work something out. PM me.

Okay, replied to everyone's PMs. Just be sure to include your CAG username/email so I know who's getting what. $1 Amazon cred or Paypal either is fine by me. Sending out gift links as soon as payments come in. Please let me know how it goes as it's my first time buying gift codes and I'm paranoid.

Alright, I'm awake now so if neither Chrono or Idiot can take orders, feel free to shoot me a PM (I think I've gotten pretty good at doing these quick). This bundle has done wonders for my feedback count, at least.

A huge thank you to everyone who pointed people in my direction, by the way. I won't forget that. I just about made my money back on the two bundles I got ($4.50), so that worked out nicely. Also, Mooby is a surprisingly nice person. That is all.

Idiot, PM me if/when you make the money you spent on your bundle back.

Everyone who sent me money should have their bundles now. Sorry to anyone who PM'd that I did not respond to. I am going out of town in a few minutes and I don't know if/when I'll be able to reconnect to buy more bundles so I didn't send out anymore PMs. A special thanks to akmgmer and lext for the extra quarter. Was not expecting that and I really do appreciate it. For my first attempt at a group buy this seems to have been successful. I'll try to do these again in the future when possible.

Played Echo of the Wild for like an hour. Pretty decent survival type game with some type of story. I'm still having a bit of trouble with it and it does have random areas. Seems pretty fun and I hope it's gets Greenlit.

*edit*

cyrus386 took great care of me. Great Cagger!
Lol, I feel so bad cause I saw the original edit. I apologize again for taking an hour to reply, I did not expect that phone call to go so long. ;_;

Thanks for taking care of him in the meantime, Cyrus. I hate keeping people waiting.

Lol, I feel so bad cause I saw the original edit. I apologize again for taking an hour to reply, I did not expect that phone call to go so long. ;_;

Thanks for taking care of him in the meantime, Cyrus. I hate keeping people waiting.
Actually that was sort of my fault and me not paying attention haha. Cyrus replied to me soon after I made that post and I wasn't paying attention and assumed that was you. After you pm'd me later that was when I realized all of this :p. Still thanks for doing the bundles for the CAG community :)

Anyone still doing the gift buy? I can pay via Amazon GC as Paypal will ask for fees. Thanks in advance.

Thanks Bobbytastic!!

Same as jimbofluffy. I am looking for a gift buy and have an amazon gift card. someone who is doing them send me a pm.

BobbyTastic has got me covered. Thanks BobbyTastic and everyone else who went me a PM.

new retro bundle

http://groupees.com/retro3

I want to like this bundle, maybe because I haven't liked a new bundle in weeks. Can anyone sell me on this? Any of it worth it?
I am probably one of the few people that lurk Desura's Coming Soon page. I have had my eye on Dreaming Sarah and Noir Syndrome for a bit now. I almost bit on buying Noir Syndrome. Noir Syndrome is a randomly generated game, where you have to find a killer before the killer finds you. You can get a quick rundown from the trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F_z_QGErJo

Dreaming Sarah is a Yume Nikki type game. Built on exploration and "weird level design". It is currently going through an "early alpha" type thing on Desura, so there is always the uncertanity if and when the developer finishes the game.

Those are my two main picks for buying the bundle.

Edit: You can try the Dreaming Sarah demo from their site: http://dreamingsarah.com/

I'm a little surprised at the first bonus... lumping a game, a soundtrack, and an android version all in one bonus...  Guess that's why there's only 3 bonuses.

$1 tier is bleh, $3 tier is eh. I'll wait and see if they do a happy hour.
I really doubt that they will do a happy hour, but I'll certainly wait to buy this one. Of course, procrastinating on buying a bundle is nothing new for me.

$1 tier has two repeats. $3 tier is repeat-free. I'm kinda liking this bundle.

I really doubt that they will do a happy hour, but I'll certainly wait to buy this one. Of course, procrastinating on buying a bundle is nothing new for me.

Droid Assault is a repeat.

At this point there really is no good reason not to wait and see if they do a happy hour just in case. Unless of course you pull a Gilby and wait so long that you forget to buy it. :p

This one looks like a quality bundle to me and really wanted Droid Assault from the Humble Weekly.

I only have Litil Divil and 6180 The Moon, so I'm hoping some of these unique looking games are pretty fun.

Droid Assault is definitely a cool little game. Unfortunately, I own it already and Groupees has already set precedent to wait until the final day before deciding on a purchase. There are some okay-ish looking Greenlight games, but I can't say I'm real excited about anything else in this bundle. Maybe for a buck.

Droid Assault is definitely a cool little game. Unfortunately, I own it already and Groupees has already set precedent to wait until the final day before deciding on a purchase. There are some okay-ish looking Greenlight games, but I can't say I'm real excited about anything else in this bundle. Maybe for a buck.
Agreed, though I may cave for the $1 tier if nothing else happens.

Side note, there hasn't been a bab for while, right? I enjoy those; we need another one.

bread's done
Back