= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Lili, 99 Spirits DLC and 100% Orange Juice for me....on the fence for Campaign and Isomer though Campaign has some Steam Trading cards. I have a hard time getting into those more complicated war games.

Hmm Maybe Little Big, Isomer, and Lili. I can't seem to find Little Big Adventure on Greenlight or on the Steam Store though, so I wonder how confident they are that it'll actually ever end up on Steam?

Hmm Maybe Little Big, Isomer, and Lili. I can't seem to find Little Big Adventure on Greenlight or on the Steam Store though, so I wonder how confident they are that it'll actually ever end up on Steam?
Probably 100% confident? They wouldn't have put that text up if it wasn't coming to Steam.

I really hate how each game is priced differently in this bundle.. Paying a dollar for indie games in a bundle? wtf

Overall, not a fan of this bundle.. but not bad for Lili and Little Big Adventure.

Only pay with Paypal because Google & Amazon payments are apparently screwing up.  Check the support chat on the main bundle page.

My 3 bucks are in limbo (Amazon says it paid, yet no bundle) until this gets sorted out.  I'm not going to try double-buying the bundle, so...

Probably 100% confident? They wouldn't have put that text up if it wasn't coming to Steam.
Oh you know... just a reaction to the usual developer/bundle shenanigans. The way it is worded makes it appear as if you'll get a key when it's on Steam and there's really no assurance that it will, in fact, ever appear on Steam. Paranoia, I know, but I hate getting burned.

I'll probably just pick up Lili and 100% OJ, possibly Isomer. Already have 99 spirits, didn't like it enough to consider picking up DLC. I don't need any more RPGMaker games (especially Aldorlea ones) or those war-strategy games, since they're a dime a dozen. Little Big Adventure looks like a hot pile of shit, then I realized its just a 20 year old game republished for the nostalgia nerds. And then there's the game that comes with a GOG key, so an easy pass on that.

Maaaaaan, I bought Bloodrayne back when it went on sale in March. It was bad enough that I overpaid by 29 Metro LL's, now you're telling me I actually overpaid by 129 of them?

fuck.

Maaaaaan, I bought Bloodrayne back when it went on sale in February. It was bad enough that I overpaid by 29 Metro LL's, now you're telling me I actually overpaid by 129 of them?

fuck.
Really couldn't have counted on the GOG version winding up in a bundle.... and the steam versions haven't seen a decent sale.

And for older games like this, I trust GOG versions more.

I'm hoping GOG Bloodrayne 2 turns up as a bonus. I kicked around the idea for a number of years of buying a cheap copy of the DVD movie just so I could get the game, but I never found a copy of the movie cheap enough to satisfy my CAGliness.

BloodRayne 1 & 2 were both cheap ($1.50 & $2) in the recent summer/insomnia sale. I finally picked them up then.
I can't believe I missed these in the recent Summer sale. A complete oversight on my part, damn. I guess that's something to look forward to in the Winter sale. #DRMorBUST :whistle2:

I do wish Bloodrayne did give Steam keys, not because that version is better than GOG's version, but because of Steam Trading Cards. High prices on those too!

I'm hoping GOG Bloodrayne 2 turns up as a bonus. I kicked around the idea for a number of years of buying a cheap copy of the DVD movie just so I could get the game, but I never found a copy of the movie cheap enough to satisfy my CAGliness.
Those movies.

I always hated the fact that the first Bloodrayne movie included Bloodrayne 2, and that the second movie came with the first Bloodrayne game.

Is there a reason they are doing GOG and no Steam keys for Bloodrayne besides Jonny shifting responsibilities to Shifty and the fact that the AOL chat room they love so much seems to be filled with more Eurotrash than anything else?

Is there a reason they are doing GOG and no Steam keys for Bloodrayne besides Jonny shifting responsibilities to Shifty and the fact that the AOL chat room they love so much seems to be filled with more Eurotrash than anything else?
Is the publisher different in different regions for it or is it region locked? I'm trying to figure out why no steam keys myself.

I looked and I don't see any different publisher between the two sites. *shrug*

I think they're just pandering to Europeans and the 5 annoying DRM free people left in the states.

Oh and before I get the lecture about GOG being better for old games I've never not been able to get a game on Steam to work at all except for Doom Rails on 64 bit and that isn't even on GOG. Also in many cases the publishers put the same version on GOG on Steam.

Also IDGAF about jpegs unless they're on virtual cards I can sell.

Finally a solid bundle. I appreciate seeing Groupees get back to offering GOOD bundles at fair prices. I'm in for everything besides 99 Spirits and Book of Legend. No need for another Ardorshitsack game. I think I'm gonna hold off on Fall Weiss as well, simply because I have too many military strategy games and this one apparently has no tutorial or explanation of the game whatsoever.

$4 for five solid games (and a DLC) including a couple of standouts like Lili and Isomer (which was totally off my radar and looks really interesting) is a great deal. Some people here throw $4 at Indie Royale all the time for repeats and weak hipster shit. This is miles above anything over there.

I really hope Groupees keeps this up. They need to take their time getting good offerings to make up bundles like this. The rapid fire bundles full of shit, only made slightly more appealing by whoring themselves out with dirt cheap Dollar Days prices is NOT the right direction for Groupees. Groupees used to do a good job at offering games that weren't bundled elsewhere, for a slightly higher price, but a great value considering what you were getting. This is a good example of that.

I actually didn't vote mostly because I wasn't familiar with most of the songs proposed and didn't like the ones I did know.
photo-thumb-259084.jpg

I made $.18 in steambux after gaben's cut from 100% orange juice cards. I love being able to see buy orders and set my price to the highest one.
y u do dis? Just set your cards a penny less than the lowest and it will usually sell really fast. Buy orders are low as fuck, no point to use them besides for foils on occasion.

y u do dis? Just set your cards a penny less than the lowest and it will usually sell really fast. Buy orders are low as fuck, no point to use them besides for foils on occasion.
Have you been selling cards much recently? Buy orders are a great way to sell cards at high prices after a game gets bundled. If you're fast enough, you can make pretty good profit. The entire market system has changed, cards sell a lot slower now since many people place buy orders instead of buying at the lowest price.

Have you been selling cards much recently? Buy orders are a great way to sell cards at high prices after a game gets bundled. If you're fast enough, you can make pretty good profit. The entire market system has changed, cards sell a lot slower now since many people place buy orders instead of buying at the lowest price.
Sometimes like today card drops are ridiculous, like card per 3h. :(

Prevents pretty much doing this.

Some people here throw $4 at Indie Royale all the time for repeats and weak hipster shit.
Mostly when I do thst it's because their shitty price stricture makes me panic. It's like OMGOMG bundle is live price is increasing MUST BAI NAO...oh wait, the games suck and will be bundled elsewhere cheaper.

I have. I hardly ever see brand new card games with buy orders in place as the prices are already dropping, but no one here is as religiously vigilant at idling games seconds after they get cards as you are.

Cards don't really sell slowly though... I put all my cards up and they're all gone within a couple days 90% of the time. Dunno what you're doing, putting them higher than the lowest? I just match it or go a penny less.

This. When the lowest listed card is at say $.24 and there's a buy order sitting at $.21 or something I jump on it. When all the bundle cards are posted the price will drop lower than the $.21 you could have right now.

Edit: I should probably add this is for newly bundled games. If it's something I just finally got around to idling and there's already a lot of them available and no high priced buy orders then I just normally list at or just under the lowest price and wait.

I have. I hardly ever see brand new card games with buy orders in place as the prices are already dropping, but no one here is as religiously vigilant at idling games seconds after they get cards as you are.

Cards don't really sell slowly though... I put all my cards up and they're all gone within a couple days 90% of the time. Dunno what you're doing, putting them higher than the lowest? I just match it or go a penny less.
A couple days is a long time, the prices usually keep dropping within that amount of time so you've gotta keep undercutting for some cards. No, I'm not the only person that does buy orders, madjoki is more on top of them than I am. A few other CAGs have been doing it as well. It's the best way to sell cards sometimes.

If this SeriousGeorge lurkur skum is doing the buy order method, you can be sure as hell I'm not the only CAG doing it.

A couple days is a long time, the prices usually keep dropping within that amount of time so you've gotta keep undercutting for some cards. No, I'm not the only person that does buy orders, madjoki is more on top of them than I am. A few other CAGs have been doing it as well. It's the best way to sell cards sometimes.

If this SeriousGeorge lurkur skum is doing the buy order method, you can be sure as hell I'm not the only CAG doing it.
I just said I don't list cards immediately after they come out, lol. I have over a hundred card games to idle and all of those sell within a couple days when I get around to listing them, which brings in more than enough for all my Steam purchases. I may be losing some pennies by waiting, but jobs tend to pay more than Steam cards so it works out well enough.

I just said I don't list cards immediately after they come out, lol. I have over a hundred card games to idle and all of those sell within a couple days when I get around to listing them, which brings in more than enough for all my Steam purchases. I may be losing some pennies by waiting, but jobs tend to pay more than Steam cards so it works out well enough.
JShackles Idle Master: Learn it. Live it. Love it.....

Idle Master
This program will determine which of your Steam games still have Steam Trading Card drops remaining, and will go through each application to simulate you being “in-game” so that cards will drop. It will check periodically to see if the game you’re idling has card drops remaining. When only one drop remains, it will start checking more frequently. When the game you’re idling has no more cards, it’ll move on to the next game. When no more cards are available, the program will terminate.

JShackles Idle Master: Learn it. Live it. Love it.....

Idle Master
This program will determine which of your Steam games still have Steam Trading Card drops remaining, and will go through each application to simulate you being “in-game” so that cards will drop. It will check periodically to see if the game you’re idling has card drops remaining. When only one drop remains, it will start checking more frequently. When the game you’re idling has no more cards, it’ll move on to the next game. When no more cards are available, the program will terminate.
Yup, I know. I've been using it for a couple days. Even though it's decided to idle a lot of cheap card games, I've made 4 bucks or so in a couple days off of them, and it's good to get them out of the way.

Even with that some of us aren't on disability and don't live with our parents so it's not like we can always list those cards right away and then stare at their buy/sell pages all day long to make sure no one undercuts us like some people do.

Idle Master is brilliant. I wish it was around when I was going through my idling backlog. So much easier than the other method I used, which totally wasn't sam. yarr

Even with that some of us aren't on disability and don't live with our parents so it's not like we can always list those cards right away and then stare at their buy/sell pages all day long to make sure no one undercuts us like some people do.
You've had enough time to keep undercutting me before on one card ;)

That happened like one time when it was early in the morning before work and we both drove the damned price down so much that I finally gave up and took the highest buy order because I had to go because some people have a, you know, job.

Does Little Big Adventure hold up in terms of gameplay? Is the game any good?

Also undecided if I should throw a $1 towards  The Campaign Series: Fall Weiss. Opinions?

Probably not going to get Book of Legends unless there is something different or special about it compared to other RPG-Maker games.

First bonus game is Ballpoint Universe Infinite. Already been in a few bundles. Hope we get to the next bonus soon.
Ugh, we went through 2 music bonuses for that? That's 6 repeats so far, although 1 was in an IR mixer bundle that no one bought.

Also undecided if I should throw a $1 towards The Campaign Series: Fall Weiss. Opinions?
It's been in at least 2 bundles. Bundle in a Box, and GamesRage. Much better values than buying it alone for $1 so I'd suggest passing on it. Maybe wait for it to be rebundled again.

Hmm, thoughts on the Celtic bundle.

Leah: My favorite stuff out of the bunch. Awesome cocktail of ethereal Celtic, female fronted symphonic metal feel, just well done shit. I'll be looking up more of her because of this. A bit like old school Within Temptation in some ways.

Erutan: Motoki posted her cover of The Dragonborn Comes earlier. Probably the lightest, airy, apropos addition to a Celtic bundle. I like it.

Fiddler's Green The Irish Rovers: Irish pub songs, more or less. Amusing for stuff like Whiskey in the Jar and one about how wonderful some girl's ass is, but not really... listening music, unless that's your thing? (Whoops, I mixed bands up!)

Fiddler's Green: Similar to The Irish Rovers, but notably younger and rockier, pretty cool stuff. Hardcore drinking music.

Girsa: Sorta like Erutan, but much more folky and Irish. Girl has a beautiful lilting voice, great lyrics and clear instruments. Extremely well done stuff, makes me feel like I'm chilling in the Shire.

The Elders: Not liking these much. Bunch'a dudes jamming Irish style, but it's just not my thing. Some may like it, I don't have much to say about it.

Young Dubliners: I'd actually heard of these guys before, but they aren't growing on me. There's a few a like, most notably "Fall", but I just don't like the guy's voice much. Not terrible, but not my favorite.

Pipes and Pints: Awesome punky Irish shit. Very Dropkick Murphy-esque. Recommended.

Overall, great collection, and well worth $1.

Ballpoint Universe is actually a pretty good shmup, one of my favorites actually. I'd suggest anyone who hasn't played it to at least try it out.

I'm not too sure how Groupees does things, but before I buy is there a decent chance that they do a dollar days or some other discount on this bundle?

I'm not too sure how Groupees does things, but before I buy is there a decent chance that they do a dollar days or some other discount on this bundle?
There's never been a Dollar Days on a build-a-bundle afaik. If anything they may do a day where you can buy just one game as a minimum, but they haven't done that in awhile.

bread's done
Back