= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
I buy a lot of bundles and supposedly I don't own any of the games.. so I think you're safe

Only one game is a repeat anyway. If these games do end up in other bundles, you've wasted $2.. which isn't much. Also, how the fuck are you still getting working Tremor offers?
The iphone offers work well for me. They credit maybe 80% of the time and they refresh enough that I don't have much trouble getting a thousand coins here or there to pick up games I need out of bundles I wouldn't buy otherwise.

Ordering solely on the Spoder testimony stating he has none of the games in the bundle.

Now let's see your cards, Poopees.

I buy a lot of bundles and supposedly I don't own any of the games.. so I think you're safe

Only one game is a repeat anyway. If these games do end up in other bundles, you've wasted $2.. which isn't much. Also, how the fuck are you still getting working Tremor offers?
I'd trust them as far as I could throw them. Pre-order? Hell no; it's principalities in this. Playing with my money is like playing with my emotions.

There's still the odd offer that works on Tremor, and like The Dread Pee said, the apps are usually solid, but it's mostly a pain in the ass these days. But then of course there's the guy I saw who got 12k points from doing pages and pages of 11 pt offers from the same sponsor within a few hours.

Ordering solely on the Spoder testimony stating he has none of the games in the bundle.

Now let's see your cards, Poopees.

Preordered based on spoder testimony too.... and because almost all BM bundles had 1 or 2 great games

Good call guys, I pre-ordered it cos of Spoder too.

Scapegoats are awesome.

Pre-ordered.

Thanks, Spoder.
Look like spoderman will be spodering your left over tmr...

Preordered...still a bit salty back when they were doing dollar days...but Be Mine bundle are generally okay (except for Be Mine 14) so hopefully this bundle is worth it.

EDIT:

Or maybe Spoderman is the new marketing man for Groupee (seems to have sold a few bundles here based on his posts) and is getting paid with the "good" bundle games [obviously under-the-table to avoid taxes]

conspiracy-hat.jpg

look like Lionheart is the GoG game tmr... how many GoG games are there in this bundle?  if it is more than one, I guess i won't be pre ordering

I'd trust them as far as I could throw them. Pre-order? Hell no; it's principalities in this. Playing with my money is like playing with my emotions.
It's $2 and Shifty told me I have none of the games. You're thinking way much into it. I think the only thing Shifty may have been off on is the $10 tier repeat, if it was Project Temporality it might've been a $6 tier repeat.

Preordered...still a bit salty back when they were doing dollar days...but Be Mine bundle are generally okay (except for Be Mine 14) so hopefully this bundle is worth it.

EDIT:

Or maybe Spoderman is the new marketing man for Groupee (seems to have sold a few bundles here based on his posts) and is getting paid with the "good" bundle games [obviously under-the-table to avoid taxes]

conspiracy-hat.jpg
I know you're joking, but I have to be one of the least biased people here for bundles. If I think a bundle will be shit, I'll say it, lol.

look like Lionheart is the GoG game tmr... how many GoG games are there in this bundle? if it is more than one, I guess i won't be pre ordering
Why do you think it's Lionheart? Was it confirmed somewhere?

Why do you think it's Lionheart? Was it confirmed somewhere?
well, it's hard to say the bundle is shit or not considering we have no idea what we will be ordering

Yup, it is given as hint by Johnny. Lionheart is the only game on Gog that doesn't have Steam release, more than 5 year old and have this tag "ESRB Rating: Teen (with Blood, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, Violence)"

DDN is not something I really have my eye on it's just something that would make it sort of worthwhile.  I checked my Steam wishlist and I doubt anything on there will be included (since we ruled out Fight the Dragon).

I hope Double Dragon Neon is in it so we can see Mooby rage after he doesn't preorder.
At this point, I can't see how this fails.

If the bundle is crap... it's basically your fault.

If it's great, and does have Double Dragon Neon, then there's Mooby tears.

There aren't many places where this kind of action can be had for $2.

I've a feeling this thread is going to be one hell of a read tomorrow.

Lionheart looks alright in that "I need to have all of the Black Isle-era CRPGs even if they're sort of middling because I'll only ever get around to playing Planescape anyway" kind of way.

I'm semi-surprised some CAG hasn't put together a bundle yet—and done it right, by Gabe!

Lionheart looks alright in that "I need to have all of the Black Isle-era CRPGs even if they're sort of middling because I'll only ever get around to playing Planescape anyway" kind of way.
on Steam. Got dat untouched hard copy.

DDN is not something I really have my eye on it's just something that would make it sort of worthwhile. I checked my Steam wishlist and I doubt anything on there will be included (since we ruled out Fight the Dragon).
I'd have preferred Fight the Dragon as it looks like something that could be good. I played Double Dragon Neon on PS3 and it was kinda crap.

I would imagine a lot of people have Lionheart on GOG at this point (including me) after they ran those huge Interplay bundles, so I hope that's not the GOG game either.

well, it's hard to say the bundle is shit or not considering we have no idea what we will be ordering

Yup, it is given as hint by Johnny. Lionheart is the only game on Gog that doesn't have Steam release, more than 5 year old and have this tag "ESRB Rating: Teen (with Blood, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, Violence)"
I already own that on GOG.

I'd have preferred Fight the Dragon as it looks like something that could be good. I played Double Dragon Neon on PS3 and it was kinda crap.

I would imagine a lot of people have Lionheart on GOG at this point (including me) after they ran those huge Interplay bundles, so I hope that's not the GOG game either.
I took Lionheart as my Buy One, Get One Free back when GOG first launched into Beta.

The other game I bought - of course, was Fallout 1.

I agree about DDN. I also picked it up in the last PS3 sale, and let me tell you, the stiff controls of DD have not aged well. Actually I remember the relative immobility of the main characters driving me nuts all the way back in the NES era, when I played it for hours for lack of anything better. DDN adds some neat new features, but the gameplay was mildly irritating enough that I never got back to it after the first hour or two.

You know when I first saw the new chat I asked myself where the hell is the consistency? Now I know where it is. It's me being eternally bombed and not being able to use it.

woo 2 more mins

1 min till the crap  hits the fan

30 seconds  WOOOO

20 seconds   double woooooooooooooooooooooooo

10 seconds i just wooooooooooooo  in my pants

pure trash

7 steam games though

bread's done
Back