= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
While waiting to enjoy your misery, I baked cookies!

38538_c48eb18f8a.jpg

Damn you Drabe... you know I get absent-minded when I'm baking.

It's worth $2 to me for Edna and Harvey and Kill the Bad Guy alone. I dunno what the other games are and there's a Mystery game.

It's not so bad.

Not a great bundle, but I've been interested in The Breakout and Crystal Catacombs for a while. Two music bonuses in a row doesn't bode well for the other bonuses though.

It's worth $2 to me for Edna and Harvey and Kill the Bad Guy alone. I dunno what the other games are and there's a Mystery game.

It's not so bad.
Would it make it bad if I said I'd have given Edna and Harvey to you for free? That would mean you paid $2 for Kill the Bad Guy ;)

Yay, Edna and Harvey... a game I bought at Nuuvem last December.

I've heard good stuff about Bet On Soldier, but apparently this is version 1.2 - 1.3 added PhysX, and since it's an older version, we're not getting that update. And no expansions here.

Machines at War 3... bleh, strategy poop.

Clash of Puppets actually looks good. I thought it'd be another stupid strategy game, but it looks like an action hack and slash.

Would it make it bad if I said I'd have given Edna and Harvey to you for free? That would mean you paid $2 for Kill the Bad Guy ;)
Pshaw, like you ever give games away for free. You're just trying to give me buyer's regret. :shame:

Some of the other games actually look playable too, this is a pretty sweet bundle for $2.

I've heard good stuff about Bet On Soldier, but apparently this is version 1.2 - 1.3 added PhysX, and since it's an older version, we're not getting that update. And no expansions here.
Ugh, this seems to be a trend for this publisher (Gravity Europe SAS).

EDIT: There's a custom patch for 1.3 here.

Pshaw, like you ever give games away for free. You're just trying to give me buyer's regret. :shame:

Some of the other games actually look playable too, this is a pretty sweet bundle for $2.
Have: Edna & Harvey The Breakout

Want: Buyer's regret

This is about as good as the last Be Mine.  Groupees has been nailing it lately with the Be Mine bundles--provided the it that they are aiming for is not-exciting-but-not-terrible.

Clash of Puppets pops achievements without delay. Already received 11 after 2 short levels. It's an easy hack'n'slash of sorts and feels a bit like a kids game. Sadly the card market sucks now so I might just craft a badge. I'd easily pay $0.25 again for this and the others.

I'm indifferent about pre-ordering this bundle, but cheap +1s usually win out.

Clash of Puppets pops achievements without delay. Already received 11 after 2 short levels. It's an easy hack'n'slash of sorts and feels a bit like a kids game. Sadly the card market sucks now so I might just craft a badge. I'd easily pay $0.25 again for this and the others.

I'm indifferent about pre-ordering this bundle, but cheap +1s usually win out.
Crafting badges? What is this nonsense you speak of??

I broke my no-Groupees-pre-orders rule on a whim and I'm pleasantly surprised.

For $2 I have one repeat (Edna), 5 games with positive (or better) feedback, and a greenlight game (not happy about this). I don't see any that I immediately hate, so I'm happy.

Crafting badges? What is this nonsense you speak of??
I figure it'd only cost $0.15 if my buy orders ever come through for the other 3 cards. Then I could sell the emoticon and background for hopefully more than the $0.15 + original 3 cards that dropped would have made on the market. (Probably a poor idea)

I rarely do such things, but I'm bored and it's Saturday and Singles awareness day (or whatever). I also figure I'll forget this whole thing happened later tonight as I drink away my feelings with the latest batch of my home brewed Irish Red Ale. :beer:

I think I clearly defined the shit that Groupees is nailing.
FTFY. And some $3 (on Google Play) mobile port and yet another pixel metroidvania would qualify as terrible to me. So yeah, different definitions.

I sold mine off, if PKB Mac ever comes back online that is. Hope he doesn't Gilby paying me like someone else did with the last split I did with him. :p

I'm glad I paid $2 instead of $4, but I still hate this mystery pre-order bullshit. I'd rather throw down $69.99 at Gamestop on a surefire hit like Destiny.

bread's done
Back