= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Coral, but I'm gonna have to madjoki this bundle. The last 2 were.. bad.

He was asking me for suggestions earlier today, I wasn't expecting the bundle to go live so soon.

I'm surprised that I already have spoiler alert. Since it hasn't been bundled, I assume WGN gave it out for free? I hope these aren't all games that have been handed out for free.

I dollar & a quarter'd in for BaGB 19, but I'm out on the WGN Spoiler Alert bundle. I really doubt I'll want or don't already have what might be in that bundle. I'd love to be wrong... [customspoiler='{Spoiler Alert}']...but it's tough when it feels so good to think you're right.  :D/  [/customspoiler]

Hey guys, guess who just preordered the Groupees Greenlight bundle! :fridge:

The promise of a visual novel game tempted me too much, especially since I missed out on Doujin 3.

Carl didn't really have anything to do with this one. It just sort of happened without him. He's working on actually curating an upcoming bundle himself. I told him to go for stuff that's decent and hasn't been bundled yet but so far he's been asking and getting a lot of no, not yets and HELL TO THE NOs so it's easier said than done.

Anyway this one has some Greenlight robot game in it that looks decent to me and I don't already have (sorry I'm shit at remembering names)
BitShifter
(dug through my browser history since Steam chat history sucks) but my name is Miss Benita and You Ain't Hear It From Me!

zt0pOg7.png

I know nobody cares, but the last Retro 4 bonus is going to be an album, Evil Technology by VHS Glitch, at 4500 bundles. There's 8 days to go so there's a chance we'll get it. Eh.

Meanwhile Bundle in a Box 3 still hasn't had its second bonus unlocked and it's only got three days left.

Meanwhile Bundle in a Box 3 still hasn't had its second bonus unlocked and it's only got three days left.
At this point they have 4 bundles live and two more blind pre-orders up launching in less than 24 hours. BiaB is not a spectacular bundle anyhow, but they are also cannibalizing their own sales with so much going on.

At this point they have 4 bundles live and two more blind pre-orders up launching in less than 24 hours. BiaB is not a spectacular bundle anyhow, but they are also cannibalizing their own sales with so much going on.
I think their approach to bundles is like Patrick Bateman's approach to weak cocaine "It's definitely weak, but I have a feeling that If we do enough of it, we'll be ok"

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AeA_aQ6yJw[/media]

This is awesome. Now I can look upon my massive spreadsheet notepad list of unredeemed keys that i'm too lazy to give away/trade/cesspitize and proudly claim i'm fighting the evil monopoly! fuck your "steeming pile of ubiquity!"
The system sucks. I've used it twice and gotten two used keys. Like they say in the blog post, it's a trust-based system. All people have to do is uncheck the "Used" check box and they are free to trade any game they have on their account. And the rating system is broken because people can hide the submit button underneath other widgets on the Mypoopies profile pages.

RhIKU7C.png

Had to manually edit the page so I could post that. I've been bitching about it in Groupees chat and on Steam.

I know nobody cares, but the last Retro 4 bonus is going to be an album, Evil Technology by VHS Glitch, at 4500 bundles. There's 8 days to go so there's a chance we'll get it. Eh.

That stinks. They should just make an outrun bundle like they do for chiptunes, I'd buy that instead of poop in a box.

Why would they do a trust based system? Seriously wtf groupees?

It might actually work if you could rate people but they half assed that too.

Groupees should just let people sort out their indie game trades on SteamTrades. I know they're trying to be innovative, but this is going to bite them in the ass due to all of the scam attempts.

EDIT: fuck, the VN is East Tower Akio.. ugh. I wanted a VN, but not that.

Innovative is not the first word that comes to mind when I think of Groupees and their 90s chat room and 00s myspace.

Anyway greenlight bundle is live. Eh.

I am sure someone could sell you theirs hell I might sell my gift preorder.
If I had anything left over in my PP account, I'd probably do that. Don't feel like adding more to my CC, especially when there's a decent chance they get bundled later, when I'm not broke as hell.

r u a bobby
Such an asshole. :speaktothehand:

Possibly. It'd be easier to answer that if I knew what the heck you were talking about
He means that I don't use my CC to pay for games/bundles because of the way I budget myself, so once I tap out my PayPal funds, that's it until I re-up.

Either that or he's calling you a broke person (which I sometimes am). Or he's psychic and knows we only live a stone's throw from each other.

Whatever the reason, he's still an asshole. :shame:

I wish there was a "Love" button for this post.
Do you really think I'd make such an obvious joke? O:)

Even with a shitty zombie game, can't say I regret passing on the pre-order for the greenlight one.  I think even Desura would think twice about letting some of this shit in. 

Even with a shitty zombie game, can't say I regret passing on the pre-order for the greenlight one. I think even Desura would think twice about letting some of this shit in.
That's because you're a fuck ing game connoisseur now. Next you'll be contacting Steam support to have all the pixel trash removed from your account because it makes the rest of your library trashy.

East Tower, Unium, No Turning Back and Dungeon Warfare look like they could be fun. But the thing is Tompi Jones...we need to unlock that! This will likely be the last Greenlight bundle I order although I am glad the visual novel rumor was true.

bread's done
Back