kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Really Bobby? Really?
YES REALLY. There's no upgrade DLC and the collector's edition comes with all these amazing bonuses!

The Steam-exclusive Collector's Edition version includes

• Level editor with Steam Workshop
  • The original soundtrack, including a new bonus track and deleted tracks
  • The original Game Jam version of Spoiler Alert - see how it all began
  • Exclusive hi-res desktop art and concept art
  • Screensavers, deleted graphics, and more!

Well it's a good think it comes with digital stickers or else you might have had to Foxhack that shit and ask for it to be removed from your account with righteous indignation so you can rebuy it on GOG with the digital dioramas and shit.

Well it's a good think it comes with digital stickers or else you might have had to Foxhack that shit and ask for it to be removed from your account with righteous indignation so you can rebuy it on GOG with the digital dioramas and shit.
Basically. I was more focused on the Level Editor and the original version though.

Actually they put up the CE version first, then added a cheaper version without the extras a bit later. For folks like you I guess.

Yeah normal people who like to buy games for games and not for mp3s and jpgs.

In this case it's $8 for the game and extra crap or $3 for the game. I can kind of see the appeal of a level editor if that's your thing but if you're just going to play the game, because you know, it's a game then pre-bundle days $3 sounds a lot better than $8 to me.

3 new games and 1 Greenlight for a buck. I guess I can't complain, but I'm still super bitter about that Undead switcheroo. :boxing:

Enemy Mind was on my wishlist though, so it's all good. Groupees is going to give me a myocardial infarction.

I was pretty excited about this:

Pixel Puzzles: UndeadZ is a traditional style jigsaw puzzle game with top down shooter gameplay
and less excited about this:

Pixel Puzzles: Japan combines traditional jigsaw puzzle style gameplay with light video-game interactivity

Whew. Fell asleep and saved a dollar.

My buck is safe.

(I already had Not The Robots and both the Pixel Puzzles games ... which are great games if you like jigsaw puzzles)

Yeah normal people who like to buy games for games and not for mp3s and jpgs.

In this case it's $8 for the game and extra crap or $3 for the game. I can kind of see the appeal of a level editor if that's your thing but if you're just going to play the game, because you know, it's a game then pre-bundle days $3 sounds a lot better than $8 to me.
Why would anybody buy a game for the game? People buy games for +1's, cards, etched bottles, to hurt their whore feelings, to bitch at the devs, and yes, even for jpegs, but I've never heard of this idea of actually buying a game for the game.

That's just fuck ed up.

Not the Robots and Bit Shifter look pretty good from the WGN Spoiler Alert bundle. Jonny (Groupees HQ) just said that another game will be added soon, just wondering if it'd be a confirm (hopefully not a bonus, not sure if there'd be enough buyers).

[quote name="lostnumber" post="12511586" timestamp="1424246768"]That's far less funny knowing that he died because of that joke.[/quote]
Funny, I thought he died from a heart attack.

Actually it's ironic, like rain on your wedding day or a black fly in your chardonnay

Johnny pretty much says hey we got said likely poopey games....let's bundle them! OK that bundle is not selling well....let's add another game! Screw these pre-orders and such, as the quality has gone down too much. I think i'm done pre-ordering except for the chiptunes bundles which I always seem to enjoy.

You can now get a steam key for Dreamscape by following these instuctions.

Hey everyone!
If you ordered a Key from a bundle and did not receive it, you can send a message with a screenshot of the proof of purchase to [email protected] and We will get those keys for you. We weren't involved in the original bundling of this game but are more than happy to provide keys to people who were promised them. We are sorry that you have had to wait so long to receive keys.
Took less than 30 minutes for them to send me a key.

I got one too within a few minutes too. Really annoying they are making people do it and Aldorlea has been through the regular process many times so he really should talk some sense into them, but the availability is there.

For now. Until they get a kajillion emails and wig out and pull the plug so if you want it then hurry up.

I got one too within a few minutes too. Really annoying they are making people do it and Aldorlea has been through the regular process many times so he really should talk some sense into them, but the availability is there.

For now. Until they get a kajillion emails and wig out and pull the plug so if you want it then hurry up.
Good advice. Thanks.

Good advice. Thanks.
Yes, I usually end up procrastinating on sending an email to claim my key. Usually by the time I get around to it, the dev has long since recanted their offer. Not this time though. I'm gonna get me my Dreamscape key.

It's almost a shame I don't give a fuck about the game. Though I suppose I can apply this attitude to future games that I care more about.

EDIT: and I have my key. Took about 15 minutes to get the reply. They also promised me a special offer which they would email me over the next few days. I'm all goosebumpy with anticipation.

EDIT: and I have my key. Took about 15 minutes to get the reply. They also promised me a special offer which they would email me over the next few days. I'm all goosebumpy with anticipation.
lol yeah, I got that too. I expect they signed me up to the RPG Maker weekly newsletter or some shit

We reached the 8000 sold mark in the BMA2 so Neocolonialism keys have been added to the bundle.

The 5th bonus is going to be DEEP ELM RECORDS - SOMETIMES I SEE YOU IN THE STARS.

"Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)"

Sounds like a pretty good place for all pc gaming related deals
I was teasing. Anyway, it's easier to find Groupees updates in this thread. It's a hassle to find them in the Steam thread cuz everything is mixed together, along with a lot of off-topic discussion.

bread's done
Back