= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm actually looking to sell a lot of my physical games. I'll never play the 2200 games in my Steam account, nor the 900-some-odd free Desura games in my Desura collection. I'd rather have the $120 for Skies of Arcadia Legends than I would having it on a shelf with the rest of my Gamecube games collecting dust.
Dibs on the PC stuff.

Bonus update time:

Remute 5 is up to its second bonus of 4: Super Hipster Lumberjack which IS on Greenlight.

BaGB19 is still struggling to hit 4k for Super Elf Jump.

Be Mine Anniversary 2 is about 12 bundles short of hitting it's 6th bonus, some randomass album, but has had a 7th bonus added to the queue.

WGN hasn't had any more bonuses added, seems unlikely that there'll be more.

Edit: BMA2 just hit bonus 6. I doubt the 7th bonus is a game, but it'd be a nice surprise.

7th bonus for BMA2 is up. It's unsurprisingly another album, but it's set to be unlocked at 10,000 bundles (they've only sold 9.1k and have 2 days left) so it probably doesn't matter.

So there's 1,768 games on Greenlight right now. I think Groupees should just run 177 Greenlight bundles concurrently and get it the hell over with.

The greenlight games look worse and worse....I think the last set in the last 20 or so games I voted I voted 4-5 yes....and the rest are no....good luck anyone gambling on it.

I'll take a chance on the synthwave bundle. BTW for anyone who votes Greenlight through the Steam anyone notice how buggy it is? For me it sometimes gives a queue or not and when I have 11 or so choices and i start at the first and sometime it doesn't go through them all or the queue comes up empty. It's a pain really but I do my duty there....and yes I pretty much downvote about 60% of things and yes I vote up just about every RPGMaker game...yes I'm weak...and biased.

Pretty much. I searched for that in bandcamp and VHS Glitch popped up, so did Perturbator, and a few other artists I've seen around.

Hotline Miami has some Synthwave in its soundtrack.

I don't even know what style of music "synthwave" is supposed to describe.
It's a loose genre, it's an extension of Synthpop and New Wave. There are a number of subgenres, my favorite being Dark Wave. It's not too far from Electropop. It could also bleed over into Synthrock.

Some loosely related bands are:

Clan of Xymox

Narsillion

Celebrate the Nun

The Birthday Massacre

BaGB20 just dropped. Only one repeat for me (Shutter from the newest IR Debut), so I pre-ordered.

Here's the games:

FleetCOM (Greenlit already, credit to Tom)

Why So Evil 2: Dystopia (First one's on Steam already)

Mirrored

Indie Assault

Eron

Shutter

Commander Cool 2

Ridden Corpses (Greenlit already, credit to Spoder)

The Adventures of Tree

Why So Evil 2's OST

One bonus left to unlock (Lost Moon). Might have more bonuses added since there were so many pre-orders on this one.

BaGB20 just dropped. Only one repeat for me (Shutter from the newest IR Debut), so I pre-ordered.

Here's the games:

FleetCOM

Why So Evil 2: Dystopia (First one's on Steam already)

Mirrored

Indie Assault

Eron

Shutter

Commander Cool 2

Ridden Corpses (Greenlit already, credit to Spoder)

The Adventures of Tree

Why So Evil 2's OST

One bonus left to unlock (Lost Moon). Might have more bonuses added since there were so many pre-orders on this one.
?

Riddled Corpses looks aight....I may get this for a dollar if I'm feeling bored and feel like throwing away money for a while. Much better than the last. I'd play Mirrored, Shutter and Riddled Corpses and that last bonus game looks like my type of game too. I don't how FleetCOMM is already greenlit...it doesn't look very good. Regret and don't regret pre-ordering. There is really too much on Greenlight and so much of it is bad.

I think a while back I would have said this Greenlight bundle is pretty bad but honestly they set the bar so low lately that it makes this one look decent in comparison.

I Gilbyed Majoking it though so I will probably Bobby the bundle.

The Synth bundle is up. It contains:

$1 Tier --

Dance with the Dead - Near Dark ($7)

Sebastian Gampl - City Hunter (€8)

Shio-Z - The Z Machinery ($10)

Flash Arnold - This Is It (4 track EP) (€3.96)

$2 Tier --

Betamaxx - Sophisticated Technology ($8)

Vector Hold - Mechanized (€7)

Phaserland - Electric Atlantic ($5)

Bonuses --

1: Protector 101 - Hunter's Journey (€4) -- Unlocked

2: VHS Glitch - Night on the Dark Hill (€3) -- Unlocked when $1500 in sales is reached.

3: Currently locked.

https://groupees.com/synth

I went through the handful of Greenlight-type bundles I actually have bought (from Groupees, Gala, Indie Royale) and there are still so many not on Steam. IR Debut 1 has 4 games yet to be lit, and it's about a week shy of 2 years old already. It's hard to get excited about paying for only potential +1s.

Although I gotta admit it is fun to find unredeemed keys.

The samples for the synth album sound pretty decent.....makes me want to marathon some 80s movies.
The first three albums are on Bandcamp, and quite possibly the rest as well (I've been checking them out in order), if you want to see what the full songs are like before you buy.

Thanks for the dupe desura key groupees.  Time to play the synthwave stuff while I try to get support in the chat room so I can get the full retro effect.

bread's done
Back