= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a couple of drawings up on the Be Mine page now. No idea what either one is.
I'm thinking the guy with the headset might be a hint for In Verbis Virtus, because you need to use your voice to cast spells in the game. Dunno what the other hint could be for.

EDIT: There's a new chatbot feature that tells you how many games you own in a bundle. I own 1 game from the new Be Mine. The thing that sucks is only 12 people can use the command every 60 minutes.

EDIT 2: I also own 4 games from the casual bundle.

WTF is wrong with Poopeeheads jizzing themselves over this stupid chat bot command. And yes Spoder I am including you as one of them.

OPw3f9a.png

OMG LOOK THRU MY THOUSANDS OF GAMES I OWN NONE FROM THIS BUNDLE

OOOHH OOOHH OOOHH ME ME ME LOOK AT MY THOUSANDS OF GAMES I OWN TWO FROM THIS BUNDLE!

You guys think this is great to be strung along for the shittiest of shit games?

hKAqcbt.gif

WTF is wrong with Poopeeheads jizzing themselves over this stupid chat bot command. And yes Spoder I am including you as one of them.

OPw3f9a.png

OMG LOOK THRU MY THOUSANDS OF GAMES I OWN NONE FROM THIS BUNDLE

OOOHH OOOHH OOOHH ME ME ME LOOK AT MY THOUSANDS OF GAMES I OWN TWO FROM THIS BUNDLE!

You guys think this is great to be strung along for the shittiest of shit games?

hKAqcbt.gif
spooderp gonna spooderp.

I never acted like the command made their bundles any better, but it helps to know if I own a high amount of games from the start so I don't have to keep refreshing reddit to check for hints. It makes bundles easier to skip.

I'm just tired of all the hoops they make people jump through for what anymore has just become shit most times.

Obviously if there's some silly chat command or whatever that's really only useful to a very limited subset of people who are willing to go into their archaic little cliquish chat and even then there's a limit on how many people can use it.

It's really only useful to those who want to go to their stupid chat and can manage to squeak through and get the damned command to work before all the regulars who live there all day use up all the times you can do it per hour. Even then it's only useful to that person in the vaguest sense of do or don't they have the games in the bundle. But even if they don't most of it can be and probably will be complete trash game that slipped into Steam because Valve doesn't give two fucks about QA anymore game #8,643.

For anyone else knowing if you or Kailiron or whoever the hell else does or doesn't have games in the stupid bundle is useless unless you want to go digging through a bunch of people's huge ass lists of games and play pin the tail on the donkey to try to guess which ones it might be.

The whole process to me has just become infuriating anymore for how much time and effort your have to spend on it given the quality, or extreme lack thereof, you get back in return.

Just tell us or don't. This guessing and chat commands and sifting through lists and Jonny squiggles is just such fucking nonsense. Of course being cheap fucks we will feel compelled to do it just in the rare event that something we want might be in one of their bundles once every blue moon and we'll be seriously annoyed if we don't pre-order and then have to pay much more for it, which we won't do.

Does madjing really not work anymore? I've gilby'd the madj for practically every bundle in the last couple months, so I wouldn't have known.

If so that's a bummer, though all it does is make me far less likely to pay $2.50 for a fresh, steamy Groupees BM.

Their prices have been creeping up while the quality has been going down. I'm definitely not giving them money blind. And I don't have time for their silly games geared around their 'high ranking' chat room members who are a very small minority of the people who buy their bundles.

Does madjing really not work anymore? I've gilby'd the madj for practically every bundle in the last couple months, so I wouldn't have known.

If so that's a bummer, though all it does is make me far less likely to pay $2.50 for a fresh, steamy Groupees BM.
I wouldn't risk it. There's almost always someone selling bundles at cost on group buys anyway, so if you do miss a bundle and genuinely want it, I'd go that route.

I wouldn't risk it. There's almost always selling bundles at cost on group buys anyway, so if you do miss a bundle and genuinely want it, I'd go that route.
Good call - in the highly unlikely case I were interested in a bundle I'll probably check group buys (or here on CAG).

It is a sad day. The madjoki is dead. Long live the madjoki.

It's funny the first thing I thought of for 1996 was Super Mario 64....I feel old haha. It's harder to play some of those older 3D games now. I remember trying Crash Bandicoot 1 and Croc and Spyro and they just didn't feel so hot anymore. Were good games (maybe barring Croc) in the day.  

Eh.....that game looks OK...but I rarely play with a Mic. This is almost looking like a pass so far! Haven't missed a Be Mine bundle yet. 

9nXqVQ2.jpg

First sentence and last. I can easily see pre order status not starting in less than 3 hours, when then it will be Saturday in Spain. 

Have fun.

Your utter, absolute contempt for Groupees never ceases to amaze me.
He's not alone, you know. I want no part of "limited bundles", horrible drawings, vague hints, AOL chat nonsense, or any of the other gimmicks Groupees has inflicted upon us.

I have no interest in Groupees until they produce an actual bundle that looks worth the price I've paid... which is beginning to look like never.

He's not alone, you know. I want no part of "limited bundles", horrible drawings, vague hints, AOL chat nonsense, or any of the other gimmicks Groupees has inflicted upon us.

I have no interest in Groupees until they produce an actual bundle that looks worth the price I've paid... which is beginning to look like never.
I know - hell, look at my avatar or signature :p. I mean I agree with all the criticisms and have posted them myself on prior occasions. Motoki is most vocal about it, though - that's where the entertainment comes from.

I've bought two Groupees bundles in the past 3+ months: the Banana bundle and a greenlight one. Without the madjoki there's no safety net between me and throwing one or two dollars into the toilet. As for the chat and hint nonsense, I just check here or r/gamedeals to see if a bundle might be worth getting and leave the detective work to the Groupees chat regulars.

For realziez. They started out solid a couple of years ago but it's been an endless stream of trash for a long time now. 90% crap that doesn't even belong on Greenlight or worse... anime.

These guys approached me about joining up for the latest Casual Bundle that just dropped. Still putting the finishing touches on the PC/Mac/Linux version of my game, so I had to pass for now, but might do a different bundle in the future.

Don't know much about their bundles and I'm not sure whether or not it's a good place to land. Hate to derail the thread, but are there any opinions on their general quality of offerings? Feel free to PM me if you have any wisdom to share.

For realziez. They started out solid a couple of years ago but it's been an endless stream of trash for a long time now. 90% crap that doesn't even belong on Greenlight or worse... anime.

These guys approached me about joining up for the latest Casual Bundle that just dropped. Still putting the finishing touches on the PC/Mac/Linux version of my game, so I had to pass for now, but might do a different bundle in the future.

Don't know much about their bundles and I'm not sure whether or not it's a good place to land. Hate to derail the thread, but are there any opinions on their general quality of offerings? Feel free to PM me if you have any wisdom to share.
Quality? The games they bundle are bottom tier not-even-fit-for-greenlight-look-mom-im-a-game-developer-now territory. Of course Greenlight never had any real standards to begin with but now, yeah... really bad. Groupees main purpose is for developers who have no shot of getting on Steam to put their game in a bundle and promise Steam keys for upvotes.

Quality? The games they bundle are bottom tier not-even-fit-for-greenlight-look-mom-im-a-game-developer-now territory. Of course Greenlight never had any real standards to begin with but now, yeah... really bad. Groupees main purpose is for developers who have no shot of getting on Steam to put their game in a bundle and promise Steam keys for upvotes.
Ha! Good to know. Well, bullet dodged, I suppose!

It's linked in my sig if you're interested in giving it a look. I think it's a cut above for what it is, but of course I'm heavily biased. At the very least we've gotten some good press on it thus far and people seem interested and excited.

Ankh is also in the bundle. At least with In Verbis Virtus, you might get some hipster Brit like Flow to buy all of your cards for high prices.

Reddit dude calling Poopees out for using shenanigans to get a 'Coming Soon' announcement, then a pre-order annoucement, then a go live announcement and then probably a bonus added and/or ending soon announcement too.

Another scummy practice of Groupees is the Steam reviews hint, which may say positive reviews, but only based on 3 reviews. I think I checked some game in one of their past bundles later on, and the reviews had dropped to mixed, once reviews that weren't from friends of the developer emerged.

bread's done
Back