= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I saw that too and was like 

Q5bO2wo.jpg

They even know that stupid Poopees bundle is going on now but refuse to buy it for some reason. Even Tremor rejects Poopees. But they'll peddle their expensive Steam gift copies instead! Only 7 kajillion coins. 

g1MbuGp.jpg

4vladoI.png

Looking for more info, seems more like a personal opinion of Denis Gualtieri (2D artist), rather the voice of the full development team.

It's Meridian4, if you let them publish your game.. it will get bundled (probably sooner rather than later). Not sure why the dev is so surprised.

There is a way to ensure things get sold where you want them to get sold. It's called self publishing. Or at least reading a contract.

Lightning Bolt!  Fist me bro!  Lightning Bolt!  Fist me bro!  Lightning Bolt!  Fist me bro!  Lightning Bolt!  Fist me bro!  Lightning Bolt!  Fist me bro!  Lightning Bolt!  Fist me bro!  Lightning Bolt!  Fist me bro!  Lightning Bolt!  Fist me bro!  Lightning Bolt!  Fist me bro!  Lightning Bolt!  Fist me bro!  Lightning Bolt!  Fist me bro!  Lightning Bolt!  Fist me bro!  Lightning Bolt!  Fist me bro!  Lightning Bolt!  Fist me bro!  Lightning Bolt!  Fist me bro!  Lightning Bolt!  Fist me bro!  Lightning Bolt!  Fist me bro!  Lightning Bolt!  Fist me bro!  Lightning Bolt!  Fist me bro!  Lightning Bolt!  Fist me bro!  Lightning Bolt!  Fist me bro!  Lightning Bolt!  Fist me bro!  Lightning Bolt!  Fist me bro!  Lightning Bolt!  Fist me bro!  Lightning Bolt!  Fist me bro!  Lightning Bolt!  Fist me bro!  

Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro!
If you insist.

goku-dragon-fist-ssj3-o.gif

Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro! Lightning Bolt! Fist me bro!
url.jpg

There is a way to ensure things get sold where you want them to get sold. It's called self publishing. Or at least reading a contract.
Unless of course you chose Topware Interactive as a publisher. They don't honor contracts at all and won't stop selling your game even if you take them to court.

On the plus side, Alkemi will get the rights back in six weeks or so and Topware will have to stop selling the game completely. In theory, anyway. They'll probably keep selling it.

Unless of course you chose Topware Interactive as a publisher. They don't honor contracts at all and won't stop selling your game even if you take them to court.

On the plus side, Alkemi will get the rights back in six weeks or so and Topware will have to stop selling the game completely. In theory, anyway. They'll probably keep selling it.
maybe if these dumb fucking devs got lawyers and went over contracts before they thought they were going to be Steam millionaires this wouldnt happen

but they wont and they will continue to to be stupid and i will get their games for 10 cents a pop

thanks nerds with no business sense!

Not even lawyers, if they Google some of these shadier publishers they'd find stuff real quick. You'd think you'd want to do a little research into who you are signing away years of work to.

Not even lawyers, if they Google some of these shadier publishers they'd find stuff real quick. You'd think you'd want to do a little research into who you are signing away years of work to.
they are shut in nerds that do nothing but code...they don't even think about things like that.

or they are dudes that want to be chicks...they make artsy games then set up kickstarters to get their twig and berries lopped off

maybe if these dumb fucking devs got lawyers and went over contracts before they thought they were going to be Steam millionaires this wouldnt happen
According to one of Faxhack's links, the developers of Transcripted did hire a lawyer to negotiate their contract, but that the terms of the contract seem to have no meaning for Topware.

According to one of Faxhack's links, the developers of Transcripted did hire a lawyer to negotiate their contract, but that the terms of the contract seem to have no meaning for Topware.
hiring your brothers, wife that is a paralegal doesnt count

any lawyer worth their grain in salt would make sure the agreement is ironclad...secondly dealing with publishers that are based in another country are pretty much pubish at your own risk

again don't feel bad the for dumb devs that are inept at business...they have nobody to blame but themselves

hiring your brothers, wife that is a paralegal doesnt count

any lawyer worth their grain in salt would make sure the agreement is ironclad...secondly dealing with publishers that are based in another country are pretty much pubish at your own risk

again don't feel bad the for dumb devs that are inept at business...they have nobody to blame but themselves
Again, you didn't read the post. Hired a lawyer in Germany to deal with a German publisher.

If we take the developer's post at face value, contract terms don't really matter if one side decides to ignore them.

In a desperate attempt to squeeze more money out of their bundle shrewd business move, Groupees has added a $50 mystery box tier to their Valiant Comics bundle.

I'm sure the fact that doing the same thing didn't help the third Dynamite bundle at all is not in the least indicative of the success that they'll surely enjoy now that they've done it here.

Jonny Crappuccino gave a hint:
giphy.gif
No wonder Nancy ate all those happy meals.

Also, i was banned from groupees chat for calling them poop heads. I mean, what else would you call a poopees groupie?
Grateful dead followers don't get offended when you call them deadheads.

They're doing another erotic bundle so soon?
Probably but since their last VN was a big failure, and since they started their war against IG, they will be more cautious to tell future bundles.

We need to wait to see their next movement

So IG made a new bundle called Daedalic Triforce Bundle, limited and in less than 5m minutes groupees replied with another Daedalic Bundle, this one being a "Build a Bundle" method, which is also limited.

https://groupees.com/daedalic

You need to select a minimum of 2 of 6 games, which makes it a total of 2$ compared to 2.99$ from IG

I was right, they are in war and hostilities have began.

Not that IG bundle is anything good, but groupees is way worse in any case.

W2FWBQI.png

That is the worst bundle I've seen in a while, which is impressive considering Poopees' prom night dumpster baby standards.

Both are poop bundles for sure. I want Randle's Monday but the other games are a no go for the IG bundle. This one just has older games I already own.

I don't see why they are making a fuss over Indie Gala. Those who bundle once usually make the damned rounds. It happens. Whatever. Get the hell over it and be happy with whatever little scraps you can get from the bundle crowd after Humble is done with them.

*Edited to had: Also at least Gala got one game that hasn't been whored all over the damned place 100 times yet. Plus WTF Poopees putting DLC in a bundle without the base? Great idea. :roll:

So IG made a new bundle called Daedalic Triforce Bundle, limited and in less than 5m minutes groupees replied with another Daedalic Bundle, this one being a "Build a Bundle" method, which is also limited.
Eh. Blame Daedalic. They also just had the Humble build a bundle thing, a Steam sale a few weeks ago, and now have an IG and Groupees bundle, both are offering different games, so its clearly Daedalic making the decision to saturate us with their junk. They likely paid IG and Groupees a specific amount to get these launched now.

Eh. Blame Daedalic. They also just had the Humble build a bundle thing, a Steam sale a few weeks ago, and now have an IG and Groupees bundle, both are offering different games, so its clearly Daedalic making the decision to saturate us with their junk. They likely paid IG and Groupees a specific amount to get these launched now.
Yep, you are right. Didn't remember the previous sale from them. My bad, and thanks for clearing the situation.

Stop talking sense. Poopees needs propaganda to rally up the troops in the AOL chat. Otherwise they don't do anything but hang out in there all day and might use that time to start realizing how much Poopees has gone down the shitter.

This gives them a cause to direct their boredom and angst to and deflects them away from actually considering the content and value of Poopees of late.

TLDR - War is good for business.

Stop talking sense. Poopees needs propaganda to rally up the troops in the AOL chat. Otherwise they don't do anything but hang out in there all day and might use that time to start realizing how much Poopees has gone down the shitter.

This gives them a cause to direct their boredom and angst to and deflects them away from actually considering the content and value of Poopees of late.

TLDR - War is good for business.
Somebody call Michael Moore, this is ripe for a Canadian Bacon sequel.

I really want Randal's Monday but I'm going to wait for the inevitable 75% off sale at Nuuvem for that one.

And man, what a horrible Groupees bundle.

Probably this.

I don't get why they insist on putting out such crappy bundles. The only ones I'm missing from the BaB are Gomo (which has only seen one decent bundle) and the Blackguards DLC, and Gomo has been on sale on Steam for $1 by itself. The rest have seen decent bundles for lower than $1 each.

As for the IG bundle, Randal's Monday is the only reason to buy it, seeing as both Edna & Harvey have been bundled for nothing.

In contrast to popular opinion, I was happy with both the Casual bundle and the BM (aside from this last minute switch in game). Casual was a +4 and +1 DLC for me, and BM22 doesn't seem so bad if the Mystery Game turns out to be anything unbundled.

That said, these are more exceptions than anything.

Still hilarious that people thought Quiplash was going to be in Casual 4 though.

bread's done
Back