= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
[–]Groupees 86 points

8 hours ago

Apologies for the payment issues. That's on us. No question. We have been in touch with Wyrmsun and Pollyball devs as their wire payments were held by bank since some information was not provided in their contracts. We can do a better job tracking payments that are held or fail. We are discussing ways to make royalty reports generated automatically by our system so those also don't need to be chased. Bottomline, we need to do a better job with this and we are committed to doing so.

Translation: They didn't give us the correct information so it's THEIR FAULT but we will take responsibility for it. Seventh time's the charm for us.

FAKE EDIT: Cyanic "meh we can't be accountable for anything" dialogue:

YXF8YAs.png

This looks to be continuing the pattern, for me, of the odd-numbered BAGBs not being worth grabbing.  Of course, I think many here would say the same about the even-numbered ones.

Well, that's a bit more odd, but sure. You think they're all crap but you want to moran anyway. Whatever. I'm still not grabbing this one, but you have fun.
Nah, if I want a bundle I'll buy it. I don't Gilby bundles. Well, aside from that one Miller bundle where the background pic was misleading as fuck.. I gilby'd that one because the price went up when it went live.

Nah, if I want a bundle I'll buy it. I don't Gilby bundles. Well, aside from that one Miller bundle where the background pic was misleading as fuck.. I gilby'd that one because the price went up when it went live.
The first Miller bundle? I think most of us bought that one, and learned a bitter lesson. Or are you talking about that one Miller bundle that was actually good with the worst game being the only one revealed? I think many of us did the same as you on that one, too.

No, but seriously, I'm not saying that every other BAGB is better. I've just moved toward skipping Groupee's greenlight bundles unless the one or two revealed games interest me on their own. It's worked out that I've been interested enough in a game to preorder the even numbers for some months, while skipping the odd numbers.

Reading through that thread, that's some insane stuff going on there.

Several other devs all talking about not getting payed, how professional and easy to work with Indie Gala is, about how Indie Gala accounts for the keys they didn't use and returns them, yet Groupees doesn't... and a dev suggests that after having done a bundle with Groupees, several of the unused keys he wanted returned somehow showed up being given away as part of a Facebook promo.

Then, the cherry on the shit sundae, the person from groupees who comes into the the thread calls the dev's title BY THE WRONG NAME, is corrected by the dev, but leaves the incorrect spelling.

Ah well, I probably should lay off. If you scream too loud, someone from Groupees might show up and "not" threaten you.

Remute's Garbage Sale. A lot of poop for a dollar.

https://groupees.com/remutespecial2

Oh and you can buy some albums on CD and vinyl for fifteen bucks. Limited offer. Please. Someone buy them.
The ONLY way I'd buy those is if I knew that they cost of production was high enough that a significant sum of money was being lost on them. In which case I'd try to become their best salesman ever.

The ONLY way I'd buy those is if I knew that they cost of production was high enough that a significant sum of money was being lost on them. In which case I'd try to become their best salesman ever.
The $15 includes free shipping worldwide.

And I happen to know sending anything that weighs even remotely over 8 ounces outside the US costs a whole friggin' lot.

Be Mine 27 had a $1 coin added to it. I don't know when this happened, but I couldn't find it posted anywhere so I assume it was very recent.

Nice I used that Taco coin on it...so now I have another coin....
I'm tempted to do that but the coin in the BM is a non-fluctuating $1 coin.

I dunno what else would be worth holding onto the Soft Taco coin for though. The last high value coin I had I ended up using on the Men of War: Assault Squad 2 deal with no ragrets so far.

All of the EnsenaSoft shit from that Poopees bundle will be rebundled in some cheap IG for sure. I kind of want Black Rainbow but meh, not paying $2 for dat shit.

I'm tempted to do that but the coin in the BM is a non-fluctuating $1 coin.

I dunno what else would be worth holding onto the Soft Taco coin for though. The last high value coin I had I ended up using on the Men of War: Assault Squad 2 deal with no ragrets so far.
That's exactly what I used a high value coin on. I am barely buying from Groupees so a puzzle game and an adventure game I may play are worth a coin. I'm really trying to find anything of value to use these coins on. Groupees bundles haven't been worth anything.

I only buy bundles that provide rising value coin and I do it for free with my rising value coin. Perpetuum bundile.

That's exactly what I used a high value coin on. I am barely buying from Groupees so a puzzle game and an adventure game I may play are worth a coin. I'm really trying to find anything of value to use these coins on. Groupees bundles haven't been worth anything.
Time is becoming limited, I doubt we'll have too many more chances to use our coins before Groupees shuts down. I'm hoping for one more VN bundle to use my coin(s) on but I'm not sure how likely that'll be at this point. This dude made a very good comment on Reddit about Groupees not paying devs.

Me too I don't care if it's all nukige or something....I am fine. Their Be Mine bundles haven't been so hot lately for sure, and those used to consistently be pretty at least decent.

I can see why they keep running more and more Greenlight bundles, since the devs will be paid just a little but usually will get their games on Steam. 

Motoki liked one of the screenshots I posted over the weekend on Steam, so either his captor is doing a good job of checking in on his Steam account, or he's just busy, or more likely he's just tired of you dumbasses and took a break.  Or maybe Johnny has him in his basement and is forcibly making him play every game in every poopee bundle as torture.  

Motoki liked one of the screenshots I posted over the weekend on Steam, so either his captor is doing a good job of checking in on his Steam account, or he's just busy, or more likely he's just tired of you dumbasses and took a break. Or maybe Johnny has him in his basement and is forcibly making him play every game in every poopee bundle as torture.
Or maybe Hillary Clinton had him assassinated. Please send him Steam messages asking if he was assassinated by Hillary Clinton, he'll surely appreciate the sentiment. ;)

Or maybe Hillary Clinton had him assassinated. Please send him Steam messages asking if he was assassinated by Hillary Clinton, he'll surely appreciate the sentiment. ;)
Actually it was Jill Stein that killed me with wifi and vaccinations at Tebow's request.

WTF Poopees I actually go to try to 'buy' (with a $4 taco Poopee coin) one of your bundles because puppy puzzles and your site's been taking a huge dump all day.

To celebrate Motoki's escape from Jonny's torture chamber, let me proudly announce that last Friday I reached a milestone: Poopees-free for one year.

u45DOdk.png

Actually it was Jill Stein that killed me with wifi and vaccinations at Tebow's request.

WTF Poopees I actually go to try to 'buy' (with a $4 taco Poopee coin) one of your bundles because puppy puzzles and your site's been taking a huge dump all day.
Forget the $4 Taco and go for Tebow's mom's $1 Taco AMIRITE?!?

Hope you Foxhacks backed up your beep boop FLACs cuz Poopies IS GOING DOWN THE TOILET!

bread's done
Back