= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually have beaten seduce me....all girls are trash and no endings are really happy...which makes sense since they are all one-liner stereotypes. The actual game can be hard, but I know it can be beaten....stupid cards....forget what they do. I actually had about maybe 20-24 hours of fun with it. It's better than it seems.

Good thing this bundle is full of garbage, otherwise I might miss the preorder pricing.

Keep in mind that all items are 50 cents except Triple X Tycoon and Seduce Me, they're a dollar each for whatever reason.
Because perverts. It also make the smut books for a $2 purchase make slightly more sense.

I actually have beaten seduce me....all girls are trash and no endings are really happy...which makes sense since they are all one-liner stereotypes. The actual game can be hard, but I know it can be beaten....stupid cards....forget what they do. I actually had about maybe 20-24 hours of fun with it. It's better than it seems.
Of course you have, buddy. I don't doubt that you've played every perv game there is... ;)

New 50 cent bundle. 
4 steam games and other crap. 

https://groupees.com/the5013

Over the void, Fitz the fox, Spellbind and Blue Fighter.

2deep5u Walking sim, Fake Retro Gameboy Game, generic third person dungeon crawler, pixel art arcade game. 

Made with love, “Over The Void” is an experience, an exploration of a strange, beautiful and sometimes psychedelic universe. An original 3D platformer in which you will rediscover the art of wandering…
Bitch, I haven't had the chance to LOSE the art of wandering for ages...

Oh man... I'm in for the Kitty Cat and XXX Tycoon too. Also grabbed the mobile-looking game -- Galaxy Cannon Rider.

Unfortunately, that put me at $2 and I got the bonus stuff. :puke:

I'll probably grab the two NSFW games--$1 for Seduce Me is better than I've seen before, and I doubt it will show up as cheap elsewhere.  I'll probably wait for the kitty cat puzzles to be rebundled.

This is two Groupees bundles in a row now with no preorders where the line has seen preorders previously.  Do you think they are moving away from preorders?

$0 tier...

Seems a bit pricey to me.

EDIT:

Honestly... 15 year old me would've loved to get that $189 tier to get that statue.

Not 15 year old me for the reason you think...  I liked statue things back then and had a few Vampirella comics.

Now I'm not into comics nor statue things, especially if it involves spending nearly $200.

It does look cool though.

I have coins I could spend on this, but I really don't want to. 
I don't really like digital comics unless I'm getting a full run of a book... and getting a discount on it because I'm getting it digitally and not as single issues or a single graphic novel.

cyanicGroupees HQ16:26
Out of the five games, three are Steam, no Greenlights.

cyanicGroupees HQ16:26
It doesn't seem any were previously bundled.

cyanicGroupees HQ16:28
One game is "early access", as in you're getting it on Steam a month before it releases.

cyanicGroupees HQ16:31
The two that are out on Steam have "Positive" reviews. Which means around a dozen or two.

EDIT: EVERSPACE is "Early Access" and releases next month.. It looks good, too good for Groupees, but it does fit all of the hints and Shifty Slug owns it. Ugh, if that's in the bundle I'll preorder it. I think I'll wait for more hints/confirmations though.

No way in hell will Everspace be in there, man. It was a 20 Euro Kickstarter minimum pledge to get it. It would piss off a lot of early buyers.

No way in hell will Everspace be in there, man. It was a 20 Euro Kickstarter minimum pledge to get it. It would piss off a lot of early buyers.
lol it's not the first time a dev has been dumb enough to do something like that, and won't be the last. I do think it's way too good for Groupees though. The same dev made Galaxy on Fire 2, which was bundled 5 times (although under a different publisher)

So probably not everspace

cyanicGroupees HQ14:56

And it has an apostrophe in the name that's causing some problems on the backend. Go figure.

Lew Pulsipher's Doomstar seems to be the EA game based on this post.

Zenodyne R is probably in the bundle as well. "90's" and "YM2612" were bonus steam hints, apparently, which fits the store page description for Zenodyne.

I'm probably going to preorder this for Zenodyne.

EDIT: Oh, and the background art is generic, lol.
I give Lew some props due to his tabletop nerd cred back in teh day....but how many games go right that when all is said and done you think back and go "Man, I'm really glad I named that game Donald Trump's: Bad Rats".....

I know I'm going to reference myself in my new Kicksharter game coming soon:

Turd Ferguson's: Do yer mom - A point n' dick adventure

U HERD IT HEAR FURST!!!!!

This seems like one of those situations where I can say something like "I'll livestream me eating my own dirty socks if No Man's Sky gets bundled by Poopees" and not really have to worry about actually doing it.

This seems like one of those situations where I can say something like "I'll livestream me eating my own dirty socks if No Man's Sky gets bundled by Poopees" and not really have to worry about actually doing it.
why not, No mans sky is this generations Spore. Hype train to nowhere.

So.... that's what's in the The Sci-fi Bundle?  Lol.

I skipped it like a pro, but if you didn't, it's only $2.25 if you have bundle buying remorse. 

I don't have any remorse.

bread's done
Back