= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
The Spoopy 50 Haunting Bundle

Pineview Drive (Steam, Windows + Linux)

Sixtieth Kilometer (Steam, Windows + Linux)

Joe's Diner (Steam, Windows + OSX + Linux)

Red Lake (Steam, Windows)

Oz Orwell and the Exorcist (DRM Free game, Windows)

Sam Haynes - Ghost Stories (MP3+FLAC)

Hitboxx - D.U.N.E. EP (MP3+FLAC)

https://groupees.com/the5019

Another album by that Sam Haynes guy is in the Damned 5 bundle.
About the only good thing about the bundle, and certainly not enough to sell it.

These Poopees bundles make Cubic Bundle bundles look like Humble Monthly bundles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ

Royalty-Free Music Bundle 3 is up.  I me'd the preorder.

Like the last two, it's only really worth it if you intend on using the music in some sort of project.  For example, all those CAG-created games being made with the tools we all got from various Humble Bundles.

Greenlight 51 is also up for $1.25, but it's most likely going to suck. The background looks like a title from the Tap Tap Infinity devs.

Greenlight 51 is also up for $1.25, but it's most likely going to suck. The background looks like a title from the Tap Tap Infinity devs.
As I pointed out, there's a new pattern for which Groupees Greenlight bundles are worth getting. Skip the even numbered ones, but make sure to skip the odd numbered ones too. That should cover it.

Who are you and what have you done with Gilby?
I stated that the BAGB was only worth it if I could sell myself on the background game, and there hasn't been one even close to worth it for at least six bundles. I've also pointed out that I am continually surprised that Groupees somehow manages to get worse. I can't really see how the game bundles could get worse from here, but I thought the same thing this summer and yet here we are.

Blink twice if you're being held in Johnny's basement. And if you are, give Motoki our regards.
Wait, shit, did he get out of the - oh whew, never mind.

Uh. I mean. HARDY HAR HAR I'MMAFURRY FUZZY FUZZY I LIKE GIRLS IN SUITS

thomas-c00084eb49f1261869136647c6e2977496b7719810a60b84dcd822adf6401f75.jpg

I-aye-aye, wanna bundle poop all niiiight, and party every day!

Build a Kiss Megabundle - 4 games for $1 minimum, additional games are 25 cents each. There are 39 games and one DLC pack included. A LOT of these have been free giveaways and have been bundled by Groupees, Indie Gala, and so on. Might be good to grab the few games you're missing, but most of us already have them all. I'll probably just grab the two Pixel Puzzles games I'm missing (Anime + Birds), if anyone wants to go in on a group buy.

Build a Kiss Megabundle - 4 games for $1 minimum, additional games are 25 cents each. There are 39 games and one DLC pack included. A LOT of these have been free giveaways and have been bundled by Groupees, Indie Gala, and so on. Might be good to grab the few games you're missing, but most of us already have them all. I'll probably just grab the two Pixel Puzzles games I'm missing (Anime + Birds), if anyone wants to go in on a group buy.
Foxhack if you haven't bought it yet, I can buy it and bundle split those two games to you.

Holy crap, some games that don't suck.

I might actually have to try to remember the password to my groupees account!

Remute's Retrofuturism Flashback Bundle

1.50 preorder for 9 (+ 1 apparently confirmed bonus game) games (5 Steam, 5 Itchio), 2 albums and 1 other. No idea how many are rebundled. The background is a screenshot of Amiga OS, so maybe this'll have some of the Amiga games on Steam...?

Edit: Remute's confirmed that 1 Steam game has never been bundled and is very new. Two Steam games have been bundled but not at indie gala, royale, dig or bundlestars.

cyanic keeps saying there are only nine games (5 Steam + 4 Itchio), so who knows who's telling the truth.

So is Amiga Forever an emulator? Someone please explain to me why I would want that, and why I should pay for an emulator. Including that as a headliner is lost on me..

It's been a while since I looked into this kinda stuff, but Amiga emulators needs certain system ROMs to be able to boot, similar to old Apple computers.  Actually, a lot of emulators for different things, like PS1 and PS2, needs system ROMs to boot, it's just that Sony doesn't seem to care/crack down on sharing and there's no legal way to get the ROMs without extracting them yourself.

Amiga Forever is basically a way to legally buy the system ROMs,  as it is run by the people that own Amiga.  It also includes some other things I think.

It's been a while since I looked into this kinda stuff, but Amiga emulators needs certain system ROMs to be able to boot, similar to old Apple computers. Actually, a lot of emulators for different things, like PS1 and PS2, needs system ROMs to boot, it's just that Sony doesn't seem to care/crack down on sharing and there's no legal way to get the ROMs without extracting them yourself.

Amiga Forever is basically a way to legally buy the system ROMs, as it is run by the people that own Amiga. It also includes some other things I think.
so wat ur saying is i should skip this bundle

So is Amiga Forever an emulator? Someone please explain to me why I would want that, and why I should pay for an emulator. Including that as a headliner is lost on me..
It's been a while since I looked into this kinda stuff, but Amiga emulators needs certain system ROMs to be able to boot, similar to old Apple computers. Actually, a lot of emulators for different things, like PS1 and PS2, needs system ROMs to boot, it's just that Sony doesn't seem to care/crack down on sharing and there's no legal way to get the ROMs without extracting them yourself.

Amiga Forever is basically a way to legally buy the system ROMs, as it is run by the people that own Amiga. It also includes some other things I think.
Hm. Short answer is that this is pretty accurate. The "Value" edition that will probably be included in the Groupees bundle (because Groupees = crap) only has older ROMs and not as much ancillary material. The same company that makes the Amiga Forever kits also makes a C64 emulator, and the basic answer to the question of why you would want it is what der Fuhrer said: it's a niche product targeted toward former Amiga or C64 owners looking to relive the heyday of those systems. The pricier editions come with retrospective videos and heftier collections of games and demos (essentially videos with electronica/trance soundtracks). I owned both a C64 and an Amiga 1000 (with dual 3.5" floppy drives!) back in the day, so I've had this software for a few years.

You used to be able to download most of Cinemaware's Amiga games directly from their website for free until fairly recently, when Cinemaware took them offline. This was around the time that the Wings! Remastered and Defenders of the Crown remake were produced and probably didn't sell in quantities that the company was hoping for; there were also a few Kickstarters that never got off the ground and last May, Starbreeze bought Cinemaware and is now selling overpriced collector's editions of some of these games.

tl;dr: No, spoder, you have no interest in this.

Well, hopefully some poor soul buys one more copy of that dreadful Be Mine so everyone gets that MC Lars game. I'm rather shocked they're actually up to 3999 sold on that one... it just seemed to rot there forever, not selling any more copies. 

Well, hopefully some poor soul buys one more copy of that dreadful Be Mine so everyone gets that MC Lars game. I'm rather shocked they're actually up to 3999 sold on that one... it just seemed to rot there forever, not selling any more copies.
It started doing reasonably well again once they revealed Last Door 2. Looks like it is going to turn into a halfway decent bundle @ pre-order pricing.

I'll be that poor soul. I used one of my stupid Groupees coins and bought Be Mine 28.

MC Lars game for all....

:beer:
Nothing else to use them on. I'm almost tempted since I want that one game where you rip off parts of monsters and someone got with a sticky ball at the thrift store or something.

Preordered the Remute, and it has some alright-looking games. His bundles are somehow the best, must be all the preparation time he spends in the bath tub.

Also thinking of using my $16 Antimatter coin on the $3.75 craptacular bundle just to get The Last Door and that terrible MC Lars game. I really don't want to waste the coin, but...who cares bro Pokemon GO.

Dude, Groupees coins is gonna be the only thing worth money soon, that and gold.  Save that so you can buy a cup of rice.

I generally like these kinds of casual games, particularly the TD stuff. A handful of them are repeats (apparently) from some other bundle. Several of them appear to be mobile ports, along with the typical grinding associated with that platform.

By the time I checked them all out on Steam, I kinda lost interest.

By the time I checked them all out on Steam, I kinda lost interest.
That's how I've been with a lot of bundles recently. I look up the steam page and think to myself, "wait, didn't I already buy a game exactly like this, that I haven't even touched yet?". That's usually enough to stop me from buying the bundle, unless the games are of a genre I really enjoy.

Plus I've been adding real life friends on steam recently, and the inevitable question is "d00d y u have so maney gaems!!1!one" and I end up just laughing and saying something like "oh, some good steam sales, and bundles, and an addiction....". Makes you rethink your bundle buying habits.

>Chozo Legacy

I'm disappointed this has nothing to do with the Chzo Mythos games.

On that note, everyone should play, or at least watch, the Chzo Mythos games.

>Chozo Legacy

I'm disappointed this has nothing to do with the Chzo Mythos games.

On that note, everyone should play, or at least watch, the Chzo Mythos games.
I'm not a fan of the author.

I'm thinking of getting this for the Gamechops album. Aqua sounds neat, too.

bread's done
Back