Groupon Video Game Deals - See inside for deals

marjincharge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Seeing that Groupon has had some pretty good deals on games, figured there could be a thread for deals. Free shipping on $15 or more. Earn $10 Groupon Bucks if you refer friends (friends have to click on the link you provide. They have to be new to Groupon and purchase something within 72 hours). Limit 3 per purchase. Most orders will take approximately 2 1/2 weeks to arrive.

:360: $59.99 (76% off) Call of Duty: Black Ops LE and X95 Stereo Gaming Headset for Xbox 360. Free Shipping and Returns. Ends Oct. 16

:ps3: $39.99 (26% off) PS3 DualShock Limited-Edition Baseball Wireless Controller Ends Oct. 16

:ps3: :360: $28.99 (36% off) Resident Evil 5 and 6 Bundle for PS3 and Xbox 360. Free Shipping and Returns. Ends Oct. 17

:3ds: :wii: :wiiu: :ps3: :360: $69.99 (17% off) Skylanders Giants Bundle for Nintendo Wii, Wii U or 3DS, PlayStation 3, or Xbox 360. Free Shipping and Returns. Ends Oct. 17

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CaoPi']If sleeping dogs is anything like Saints Row 3 or GTA 4, I'll pass, simply got bored of those games real quick!

Btw how long does it usually take to receive a package from Groupon, do they ship in a padded envelope?[/QUOTE]
Do you watch Hong Kong crime movies? If yes, then this won't bore you at all, really.

[quote name='bkjohns1']I've been waiting for Sleeping Dogs to drop to this price.[/QUOTE]

if you have playstation plus, sleeping dogs is rumored to be one of the games for May.

[quote name='TooPoor']Do you watch Hong Kong crime movies? If yes, then this won't bore you at all, really.[/QUOTE]

Someone told me this game is like Hard boiled or along those lines so I am in. Though it does take about 2 weeks it will give me a chance to get through some other games, thanks!

I do want Sleeping Dogs, but my backlog is so big I'm going to have to let it lie.

[quote name='Colliewest']I do want Sleeping Dogs, but my backlog is so big I'm going to have to let it lie.[/QUOTE]

well played

Better off going with the Amazon Twitter discount for the Hitman Trilogy. Super Saver Shipping still beats waiting for Groupon to get you your games.

New weird deal - Injustice on Groupon Goods + $15 in Groupon credit for $15. A terrible deal really unless you just really like (or have excess) Groupon credit.

Not sure about 360 but the online community for PS3 on Crysis 3 is extremely small. I couldn't get into any matches 2PM in the afternoon besides team deathmatch and that was back near the end of March. Think carefully before you spend that $25...

Just wanted to hop in and give some feedback on the custom xbox controller. I ordered one of these when they had the deal up on living social (same thing as groupon if you don't know). It's a trap.

Basically they give you a choice of two cases--they were these fugly orange chrome. If you wanted to actually customize your controller (rapid fire, etc etc) it was all extra $$$. I basically just wanted something with an anti-slip grip, which they advertised as "military grade." The grip began wearing off after one two to three hour session and now I'm left with a basic wireless black controller. That cost me $35 + $40 for the grip and some custom triggers. They basically used the spray you can get at Home Depot for about $5 a can. Anyway, be wary if you actually want to customize the controller and/or don't want the ugly orange chrome case that comes with the $35 package.

I bit on Crysis 3. I had been waiting for a $20 sale, but I caved. I really enjoyed the first 2 and warhead. Thanks OP.

Might want to check your e-mail. They are, for 2 days, doing $10 off a $20 or more groupon if you receive the e-mail. Discount auto-applies at checkout.

7FYwfLd.png

edit: Looked at Crysis 2 price history. It never went below $15 at amazon. It was $10 in the microsoft store sale fluke, so I'm not counting on that again. Bit for 14.99. 16.11 after tax. I actually need to download Crysis 1 to play first. May have to end up paying $20 for that - more than either of the other two.

Ya I got the $10 off of $20 too. Only thing is I already own the game. Darn. Hopefully something else good pops up in the next couple days.

[quote name='Anexanhume']Might want to check your e-mail. They are, for 2 days, doing $10 off a $20 or more groupon if you receive the e-mail. Discount auto-applies at checkout.

7FYwfLd.png

edit: Looked at Crysis 2 price history. It never went below $15 at amazon. It was $10 in the microsoft store sale fluke, so I'm not counting on that again. Bit for 14.99. 16.11 after tax. I actually need to download Crysis 1 to play first. May have to end up paying $20 for that - more than either of the other two.[/QUOTE]

Whoa. Nice! May have to get this now for that price.

Edit: Well I didn't see a coupon. I think you had to buy something on or before may 12 $30 or more to get the $10 off.

[quote name='Multibeaster79']Just wanted to hop in and give some feedback on the custom xbox controller. I ordered one of these when they had the deal up on living social (same thing as groupon if you don't know). It's a trap.

Basically they give you a choice of two cases--they were these fugly orange chrome. If you wanted to actually customize your controller (rapid fire, etc etc) it was all extra $$$. I basically just wanted something with an anti-slip grip, which they advertised as "military grade." The grip began wearing off after one two to three hour session and now I'm left with a basic wireless black controller. That cost me $35 + $40 for the grip and some custom triggers. They basically used the spray you can get at Home Depot for about $5 a can. Anyway, be wary if you actually want to customize the controller and/or don't want the ugly orange chrome case that comes with the $35 package.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for posting this! Was curious about this deal. There is a local company called Evil Controllers that does good work but had no clue who this was and how they turn out. Saves me some cash!

[quote name='sherlock2g']Where is everyone getting the $10 off? It came it $27.35 with taxes.[/QUOTE]

Look in your email, groupon sent out $10 off to a bunch of people & you didnt have to buy anything before to get it as i never bought something from groupon before

[quote name='marjincharge']Whoa. Nice! May have to get this now for that price.

Edit: Well I didn't see a coupon. I think you had to buy something on or before may 12 $30 or more to get the $10 off.[/QUOTE]

I hadn't bought something in 2 years.

I had a $10 of $25 if I purchased off the app but that's if you purchased on April 26. All well, it will be $15 or 10 sooner or later.

Since I missed it last time, I picked up Bejeweled 3 for PS3. $5.09 shipped I can live with, even if it takes awhile to get here. Another for my slowly growing backlog/something for the wife to play.

can you combine 2 different orders to avoid shipping? for example buy BeJeweled and Tiger Woods on the same order so the total is more than the $15 minimum for free shipping?

i stay away from this company charged my credit card waited 3 weeks and then goes   item out of stock and cancelled item.. i know others who have  still pending charges from this company and will never get their items 

2 & 1/2 half week delivery limit. Also it is the vanilla copy and not the Limited Edition (For the little it is worth)

bread's done
Back