Groupon: Wii Fit U with Balance Board & Fit Meter $45, Mario Kart for Wii (Pre-Owned; Game Only) $15, Wii Sports Resort (Refurb) $15, BF4 (PS4/X1) $15

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Extra 10% off
Coupon code: SALE3
Exp. 4/28/15

Wii Fit U with Balance Board and Fit Meter $44.99

Mario Kart for Wii (Pre-Owned; Game Only) $14.99

• Pre-owned game, with case and cover refurbished to like-new condition
Halo: The Master Chief Collection $29.99

Battlefield 4 for Xbox One or Playstation 4 $14.99

Wii Sports Resort (Authentic Nintendo Refurbished) $14.99

FREE Shipping with $24.99 Purchase | FREE Returns

Groupon Goods, Inc. is registered to collect sales tax in the following US tax jurisdictions:
AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, and WY.

Last edited by a moderator:
How is Mario Kart Wii? It's for a couple of 10 year olds, so they're not too hard to please, but I still prefer to buy them quality games.

AND I'd really prefer the opinion of a non-Nintendo fan boy.

How is Mario Kart Wii? It's for a couple of 10 year olds, so they're not too hard to please, but I still prefer to buy them quality games.

Well I'll give you one FROM a biased Nintendo fan. I don't think it was the best in the series but a solid game without a doubt. Add some cheap Wii wheels and the kids will be set. Mario Kart series has a great all ages appeal and the Wii version is no different.

Also as a Nintendo fan, while it is good for playing with humans, against the CPU (and in general) it has the worst balancing of any recent MK game. If your kids are more likely to play by themselves and they aren't terrible at games, it may get frustrating a few hours in. If you have a Wii U, MK8 is the way to go-- if you can, of course.

Not a fan boy. For $15 its worth it. I dont like the motion controls at all. I used the Gamecube controller for it.

Though without a manual, Id search eBay instead. I see complete copies for $20 on there.

Also as a Nintendo fan, while it is good for playing with humans, against the CPU (and in general) it has the worst balancing of any recent MK game. If your kids are more likely to play by themselves and they aren't terrible at games, it may get frustrating a few hours in. If you have a Wii U, MK8 is the way to go-- if you can, of course.
I would imagine they'd be ok on 100cc though, no?

Mario Kart Wii was shit.  Motion controls are the worst.  Stick with Mario Kart 8.

You even have the Nintendo fan here saying the motion controls were bad.  Only the original Wii's had GameCube controller ports.

Don't plan on getting a Wii U until the end of the year, but I might pick up Wii U Fit for that price. 

bread's done
Back